Mamiko Cheese Cookies Scrog Grow

• Thread starter Zombierider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zombierider

Zombierider

Hey there! All is good here. Summer time busy. I am enjoying to the max! I’m also kicking butt in shooting competitions which takes a great deal of my time too 🙂 This past Saturday I took first and won the X pot money, which keeps fellows coming from several states around to take out the Lady, and I don’t mean to dinner either lol.
As to your question about taste, expect that hay taste until you achieve a full on cure. It’s normal and a predominant taste while ridding itself of the chlorophyl. Very strong tasting stuff at a young age generally have good strong terps. That comes with grow experience and genetics. Rely on the color of your trichs to tell you when you have achieved the medicine you desire. Sounds to me like you are looking for about twenty to thirty percent amber. So yes, your crop will be much tastier after a cure🙂
Sent you some pics from the shoot via pvt message!
Hello! Glad you are enjoying early summertime, so cool your into competitive target shooting! What caliber do you shoot with? I used to target shoot a lot as a kid, nowadays not so much but I am handy with throwing knives as Ive spent lots of time idling around campfires in the mountains lol.

And yeah I was worried to let them go beyond the 9 week mark, but I realized I’m not really seeing too many amber trichs, so I, glad I let them go a bit longer. Thanks for the advice, I had a slight cold sweat moment when smelling the hay smelling nug like “oh…my …god I hope I don’t fk this up lol”. Have a great afternoon! Peace!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Hello! Glad you are enjoying early summertime, so cool your into competitive target shooting! What caliber do you shoot with? I used to target shoot a lot as a kid, nowadays not so much but I am handy with throwing knives as Ive spent lots of time idling around campfires in the mountains lol.

And yeah I was worried to let them go beyond the 9 week mark, but I realized I’m not really seeing too many amber trichs, so I, glad I let them go a bit longer. Thanks for the advice, I had a slight cold sweat moment when smelling the hay smelling nug like “oh…my …god I hope I don’t fk this up lol”. Have a great afternoon! Peace!
I shoot a custom built 6mm dasher. My Hubby whom also shoots competition is the Smith on all of my weapons. He also loads and formulates all of our ammo. I’m preparing to step up to open class from tactical, on a new build that I got for Christmas, a Panda Stoli. I’ll be competing for the Sierra Cup at the end of this month in St. Louis. So, between managing all those properties shooting and cultivating my summer is busy!
No worries on the time, just go by the trichs. They will never lie to ya. I dry in the dark at sixty percent humidity with a fan moving air around, just don’t put it directly on the plant. As soon as my stems give a good snap, I cut and jar it. Currently I am using half gallon jars, but plan on experimenting with Grove bags for storage.
Have you heard from our other grow buddy?

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I shoot a custom built 6mm dasher. My Hubby whom also shoots competition is the Smith on all of my weapons. He also loads and formulates all of our ammo. I’m preparing to step up to open class from tactical, on a new build that I got for Christmas, a Panda Stoli. I’ll be competing for the Sierra Cup at the end of this month in St. Louis. So, between managing all those properties shooting and cultivating my summer is busy!
No worries on the time, just go by the trichs. They will never lie to ya. I dry in the dark at sixty percent humidity with a fan moving air around, just don’t put it directly on the plant. As soon as my stems give a good snap, I cut and jar it. Currently I am using half gallon jars, but plan on experimenting with Grove bags for storage.
Ugh you are like 1 in a zillion. Okok that is it I will come out of hiding 😂 Will go fetch laptop so can type shiz up to speed. Gonna warn ya shit might get weird

20220521 144756
Guiltydwight

Guiltydwight

Bro that ain't luck. You straight up did all the research, planning, and hard work to rule luck out of this. You killed it. Granny is right and that is for sure the best 1st grow I've ever seen. It's one of the best I have ever seen regardless of what grow it is. Your buds don't even look like buds. More like massive alien cannoctopuses from the third realm. The pistils are sticking up like they aren't ever going to stop. I'm honestly scared for you.
Hah I haven't posted pics cause my shit is a racket and embarrassing 😣 I've got about 18 ideas as to what went wrong. Yeah you are right and I'm sure I will end up with something and at least I learned a lot. Now am just waitin for a few more days of flushin Cookie and Coco and 3x3 tent will arrive Wednesday and it's game on. Gotta decide if I'm gonna do the 24-48 complete darkness before chopping. One thing I think about maybe 10 times a day hah is whether I should dry the chem cookies any differently due to how dry and deficient the leaves are. There is a major difference between these leaves and healthy ones and I would think these leaves would speed up the dry and I don't want that. It makes me wonder if I should trim all the leaves with no sugar on them before I dry? Leaves with zero trichs that are yellow and orange. They will super dry the buds I would think. Can't believe I'm even posting these but it is what it is. If I even got an eighth per branch I'd have a ton lol so it's all good. Just happy we all comin to harvest 🙏
Yes sir

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

no joke I miss yall ☺️ Been trolling all along so not even sure where to start. Zomb I envy ya brother. You have gone with your gut many times and it keeps paying off. Wait till the trichs are where you want them. It is WELL worth checking multiple bud sites to get a clear picture. It looks like you have the scope to see exactly what is needed. If you are going to do a period of darkness before harvest just watch the humidity early on as it can jump and did on me many times. My portable AC turned off and I caught my chem cookies day 1 with 90% humidity and they had been in it possibly for couple hours. May have ruined em but jury is still out. I surely have more questions than answers that is for sure. My buds were so small to begin with that I should have known the dry I wanted in length was going to be pretty unachievable. It got to 105 already here in AZ and in an upstairs grow in my office with a 4x4 and 3x3, shit got crowded quick and was trying to keep white widows growing while drying chem cookies. Using a directional fan in the tent on floor but wasn't blowing on plants at all, a humidifier outside tent with tent slightly open to allow it to get sucked in, shitty exhaust fan sucking air out so humidity gets sucked in, and a 14k btu portable AC all at once for the 1st time posed some learning curves for sure. Seemed to be able to achieve 60/60 but mostly at night. During daytime there were periods when temp would hit 100+ outside, AC in house would turn off for even minutes, and poof temps and RH in tent could change quick. I ended up pullin 1 chem cookie(Cookie) at 7 total days including like 36hr dark period. I pulled the other(Coco) the next next day. After full trim Cookie ended up being exactly 100 grams and Coco was 90. Almost 6.8 ozs which kinda suprised me. The only reason I took them down was I had a medium sized branch "snap" like they are supposed to. No others did but I had a feeling I was over-dried already and pulled. Turned out I was right and I put in Grove bags and RH is 50, 42, and 36 after days. Safe to say fked up and lesson learned #354. I'm not sure how to re-hydrate, was warned against boveda packs, so added like 5 fresh leaves to a bag and humidity went from 36 to 46 and I was like yay, then I said wait a sec, I'm going to re-hydrate chlorophyll back into them and pulled the leaves out? While this was going on the 2 White Widows were being flushed. Why, cause I clipped a lower bud, checked under mic and saw 10% amber. After 5-6 day flush I put in dark for 60hr and pulled this morning, trimmed major fan leaves and hung inside 4x4 tent and have 60/60 dialed in right now. Issue? last night I went and looked with my phone in the dark and took some pics with my phone. Not only did I not see amber but it seemed a lot of trichs were still clear fml omg poof harvest done for 😯 and to boot last time found some stupid ass "white widow guidelines for growing" type shit and it even said "BE SURE TO WAIT FOR 70% AMBER" and it was a good article 😦
Soo it is what it is, pretty sure I kinda screwed both cultivars up but am so stoked to do it better next time that I'm ok with it. I've smoked Cookie quite a bit so far and am happy to say it seems quite a bit better than disp stuff I buy in some ways. It is pretty smooth and I've taken 2 hits only and walked the dogs and for sure felt pretty high. It is definitely like I get "high" vs stoned which isn't what I wanted with the chems but oh well. Definitely a bit early to tell but am anxious to make some canna coconout oil and some edibles with it. Saw a really interesting recipe I will post later to see what yall think of it. Seems to be pretty legit.
@CannaGranny sooo besides pro herb grower, grand master seasonal property rental-extraordinaire you also kick ass and take names shooting? That is too awesome and I had to look up your bullets just to get a clue. That is just that coolest thing. Would REALLY love to see pics so please do share. Keep smashing them men and makin em drive cross-country for "attempts" at payback 💪 Your man makes your ammo to boot. How killer is that and I am sure saves quite a bit from buying. Great timing with your harvest and shooting lights out as well 😍 post some nug shots when the dust settles and you have the time please. Can't wait to pick your brain for next grow(when convenient for you of course)
Happy to say am gonna go smoke some of my own supply 😍😯 and then post some pics on my thread that might help make sense of the jibberish I just spouted. Keep easy fam

Zombierider

Zombierider

That’s so sick, sounds like a super custom precision setup you got there, what ranges are you shooting at? I bet pretty damn far with that 6mm. Good luck in those competitions, may the force be with you! 💪

And yeah as for my trich situation, all the pheno’s are at 90% cloudy and I’m seeing some amber but mostly on the purplish leaves sticking from the buds. They all have like 50%+ amber pistils except for one pheno that is stubbornly still pushing out white pistils, although her trichs say she is ripe. So because I’m already giddy to start my next grow, I’m probably just gonna cut them all at once and not prolong it any longer cuz I’ve been flushing for 10 days and the other three are ready imo. I got the 4x4 ready to dry in, and also cleared out a closet in case it needs to become a backup dry area. Got a small fan in there too pushing air up and towards the wall/corner and my exhaust fan to air-out once in a while. Damn this has been a long ride, I almost feel bad to kill them 🤣

Zombierider

Zombierider

Hey y’all. A forewarning/apology: I’m about post a gratuitous, some may say excessive, amount of trich shots. I’m 9 weeks and 1 day into flower, breeders say 9-10 weeks, 3 out of 4 pheno’s look ready to me. Do you all think I commit should planticide and harvest next couple days for that 10-20% a,bar cloudy ratio? Or could they go longer? Don’t know how long they can go as their leaves are taking a fricken beating on this flush lol. Next round I’m gonna be more patient and flush ONLY when I see 90% cloudy trichs. Oh well, I’m sure this weed will still get me high and taste good which is all I care about anyway lol.

Zombierider

Zombierider

no joke I miss yall ☺️ Been trolling all along so not even sure where to start. Zomb I envy ya brother. You have gone with your gut many times and it keeps paying off. Wait till the trichs are where you want them. It is WELL worth checking multiple bud sites to get a clear picture. It looks like you have the scope to see exactly what is needed. If you are going to do a period of darkness before harvest just watch the humidity early on as it can jump and did on me many times. My portable AC turned off and I caught my chem cookies day 1 with 90% humidity and they had been in it possibly for couple hours. May have ruined em but jury is still out. I surely have more questions than answers that is for sure. My buds were so small to begin with that I should have known the dry I wanted in length was going to be pretty unachievable. It got to 105 already here in AZ and in an upstairs grow in my office with a 4x4 and 3x3, shit got crowded quick and was trying to keep white widows growing while drying chem cookies. Using a directional fan in the tent on floor but wasn't blowing on plants at all, a humidifier outside tent with tent slightly open to allow it to get sucked in, shitty exhaust fan sucking air out so humidity gets sucked in, and a 14k btu portable AC all at once for the 1st time posed some learning curves for sure. Seemed to be able to achieve 60/60 but mostly at night. During daytime there were periods when temp would hit 100+ outside, AC in house would turn off for even minutes, and poof temps and RH in tent could change quick. I ended up pullin 1 chem cookie(Cookie) at 7 total days including like 36hr dark period. I pulled the other(Coco) the next next day. After full trim Cookie ended up being exactly 100 grams and Coco was 90. Almost 6.8 ozs which kinda suprised me. The only reason I took them down was I had a medium sized branch "snap" like they are supposed to. No others did but I had a feeling I was over-dried already and pulled. Turned out I was right and I put in Grove bags and RH is 50, 42, and 36 after days. Safe to say fked up and lesson learned #354. I'm not sure how to re-hydrate, was warned against boveda packs, so added like 5 fresh leaves to a bag and humidity went from 36 to 46 and I was like yay, then I said wait a sec, I'm going to re-hydrate chlorophyll back into them and pulled the leaves out? While this was going on the 2 White Widows were being flushed. Why, cause I clipped a lower bud, checked under mic and saw 10% amber. After 5-6 day flush I put in dark for 60hr and pulled this morning, trimmed major fan leaves and hung inside 4x4 tent and have 60/60 dialed in right now. Issue? last night I went and looked with my phone in the dark and took some pics with my phone. Not only did I not see amber but it seemed a lot of trichs were still clear fml omg poof harvest done for 😯 and to boot last time found some stupid ass "white widow guidelines for growing" type shit and it even said "BE SURE TO WAIT FOR 70% AMBER" and it was a good article 😦
Soo it is what it is, pretty sure I kinda screwed both cultivars up but am so stoked to do it better next time that I'm ok with it. I've smoked Cookie quite a bit so far and am happy to say it seems quite a bit better than disp stuff I buy in some ways. It is pretty smooth and I've taken 2 hits only and walked the dogs and for sure felt pretty high. It is definitely like I get "high" vs stoned which isn't what I wanted with the chems but oh well. Definitely a bit early to tell but am anxious to make some canna coconout oil and some edibles with it. Saw a really interesting recipe I will post later to see what yall think of it. Seems to be pretty legit.
@CannaGranny sooo besides pro herb grower, grand master seasonal property rental-extraordinaire you also kick ass and take names shooting? That is too awesome and I had to look up your bullets just to get a clue. That is just that coolest thing. Would REALLY love to see pics so please do share. Keep smashing them men and makin em drive cross-country for "attempts" at payback 💪 Your man makes your ammo to boot. How killer is that and I am sure saves quite a bit from buying. Great timing with your harvest and shooting lights out as well 😍 post some nug shots when the dust settles and you have the time please. Can't wait to pick your brain for next grow(when convenient for you of course)
Happy to say am gonna go smoke some of my own supply 😍😯 and then post some pics on my thread that might help make sense of the jibberish I just spouted. Keep easy fam
Nice to hear from ya homie, and good to hear your over the hump on this first grow and ready to kick ass next grow. And shit happens bro with the temperature, especially you living in AZ. I watch MRGROWIT on YouTube and he lives in Nevada so he has to deal with that dry heat, maybe check him out if ya haven’t already. I’ve had my fair share of battles with temps/rh man, shit still spikes to like 60% humidity sometimes and I go like a maniac cranking all my shit to max lol. Im dedicating a spare bedroom to put my tents in instead of my bedroom and am gonna make that area perfect temps 24/7 and insulated from the rest of the house. No more fking around with temps. I suggest you do the same bro cuz we spend too much time and money to let the weather screw our harvests over.

And thanks for the compliment, however I haven’t crossed the finish line yet so I’m not gonna celebrate until I have a bowl packed of some smelly stickyness lol. Seems like drying and curing are half the battle. I’ve been watching a lot of vids and reading lots of forums, articles, etc and as always lots of contradicting info on the drying process. Some people dry for like 7 days then jar, some go 14+ days then jar. I ordered a moisture meter from Amazon to check bud moisture while drying so im not gonna leave anything to chance. I live in Virginia and it’s humid as hell here so my main worry is mold, especially since the cheese cookie nugs are hard as fricken rocks. Literally if I smacked someone with some of these nugs id be in jail for assault with a deadly weapon lol. Good thing im gonna use these plants for good not evil 🤣 🤣 🌱 💨

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

That’s so sick, sounds like a super custom precision setup you got there, what ranges are you shooting at? I bet pretty damn far with that 6mm. Good luck in those competitions, may the force be with you! 💪

And yeah as for my trich situation, all the pheno’s are at 90% cloudy and I’m seeing some amber but mostly on the purplish leaves sticking from the buds. They all have like 50%+ amber pistils except for one pheno that is stubbornly still pushing out white pistils, although her trichs say she is ripe. So because I’m already giddy to start my next grow, I’m probably just gonna cut them all at once and not prolong it any longer cuz I’ve been flushing for 10 days and the other three are ready imo. I got the 4x4 ready to dry in, and also cleared out a closet in case it needs to become a backup dry area. Got a small fan in there too pushing air up and towards the wall/corner and my exhaust fan to air-out once in a while. Damn this has been a long ride, I almost feel bad to kill them 🤣
600 yards. Crop is looking great! I’m seeing mostly cloudy with minimal amber, so why not take a couple and leave a couple to check out the difference? Lol at feeling bad about taking them, not a one of us has not had that feeling.

Zombierider

Zombierider

600 yards. Crop is looking great! I’m seeing mostly cloudy with minimal amber, so why not take a couple and leave a couple to check out the difference? Lol at feeling bad about taking them, not a one of us has not had that feeling.
Damn 600 yards is a good distance, let us know how the shoot goes! Technically your on “team thc farmers” haha.

And thanks I am super pumped that my grow has gone so well so far, I think it’s cuz I lost my first crop due to the weather the cannabis God’s blessed this crop lol. And yeah I wanted to stagger, but was worried flushing for total 14 days would be excessive. Now that I think about it though, the less mature pheno’s have plenty of green leaves left to cannibalizea so a few more days probably won’t hurt them. Thanks for helping me decide on when to harvest, I was endlessly debating it haha. Have a good night, stay high!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Damn 600 yards is a good distance, let us know how the shoot goes! Technically your on “team thc farmers” haha.

And thanks I am super pumped that my grow has gone so well so far, I think it’s cuz I lost my first crop due to the weather the cannabis God’s blessed this crop lol. And yeah I wanted to stagger, but was worried flushing for total 14 days would be excessive. Now that I think about it though, the less mature pheno’s have plenty of green leaves left to cannibalizea so a few more days probably won’t hurt them. Thanks for helping me decide on when to harvest, I was endlessly debating it haha. Have a good night, stay high!
Ya think the companies that sponser me would like that? Lol I may just try it!😂 Would look sharp, bullets with biggggggg green leaves.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Nice to hear from ya homie, and good to hear your over the hump on this first grow and ready to kick ass next grow. And shit happens bro with the temperature, especially you living in AZ. I watch MRGROWIT on YouTube and he lives in Nevada so he has to deal with that dry heat, maybe check him out if ya haven’t already. I’ve had my fair share of battles with temps/rh man, shit still spikes to like 60% humidity sometimes and I go like a maniac cranking all my shit to max lol. Im dedicating a spare bedroom to put my tents in instead of my bedroom and am gonna make that area perfect temps 24/7 and insulated from the rest of the house. No more fking around with temps. I suggest you do the same bro cuz we spend too much time and money to let the weather screw our harvests over.

And thanks for the compliment, however I haven’t crossed the finish line yet so I’m not gonna celebrate until I have a bowl packed of some smelly stickyness lol. Seems like drying and curing are half the battle. I’ve been watching a lot of vids and reading lots of forums, articles, etc and as always lots of contradicting info on the drying process. Some people dry for like 7 days then jar, some go 14+ days then jar. I ordered a moisture meter from Amazon to check bud moisture while drying so im not gonna leave anything to chance. I live in Virginia and it’s humid as hell here so my main worry is mold, especially since the cheese cookie nugs are hard as fricken rocks. Literally if I smacked someone with some of these nugs id be in jail for assault with a deadly weapon lol. Good thing im gonna use these plants for good not evil 🤣 🤣 🌱 💨
You as well brotha. Ya MRGROWIT is the shit and I watch him a lot. Yeah you are right and I need to put shit behind me better and move on. My Temps/RH issues are pretty brutal but the good news is that this grow HAS to have ended at the worst time of the season possible. At the pace I am moving(snail) my 2nd grow would end when whether is getting cooler.
That is awesome that you have another room you can dedicate for the grow. You are literally killin it and I challenge you to try to do any better next grow cause I just can't see how it gets any better than that man. But you are right about the dry/cure being half the battle. You have large buds so I think you can achieve a long slow dry especially in VA with that humidity. I think with air flowing around but not AT the buds you will be good. oOo a moisture meter. Good call and you have left no stone unturned. You deserve this harvest and it is gonna be sick. I've been testing mine and it is way smoother than disp weed and I can get ripped on 1 toke. I have waked and baked to test and then go walk the dogs lol to see how I feel and I be darned the shit works 🤣 I made canna infused coconut oil and made sugar cookies with some last night. Gave 1 to my lady and she had really good night sleep. So cool to use your own supply if never have before. LATER DISPENSARY WOOT WOOT 🤣

Zombierider

Zombierider

@PerfecTrader damn homie I really appreciate all the kind words, encourages me and tells me I better not fuck up next grow lmfao. And I feel you on worst time of the season, the heat is coming and will be a major force to be reckoned with for both of us. That’s why I am doing a spare room cuz I need smaller area to control temps in, so the office is gonna be sacrificed to the Ganja gods. Are you planting anything new soon even with the shitty weather coming up?
That’s great to hear about the weed tests being successful, can you walk the dog AND smoke a fatty? I’d recommend it lol.
And yeah man my buds are pretty dense, honestly to the extent I’m really gonna have to be really careful about mold, aka why I got the moisture meter (was only 30$ not a bad investment imo).
Btw how did you infuse your coconut oil? I’ve seen several tutorials scattered around and haven’t found one I’m sold on.
Peace out homie, have a Stoney day. I’m about to chop my girls down in the next hour! I have to use a fricken handsaw cuz no clippers on earth will cut these stems 🤣 🤣

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

@PerfecTrader damn homie I really appreciate all the kind words, encourages me and tells me I better not fuck up next grow lmfao. And I feel you on worst time of the season, the heat is coming and will be a major force to be reckoned with for both of us. That’s why I am doing a spare room cuz I need smaller area to control temps in, so the office is gonna be sacrificed to the Ganja gods. Are you planting anything new soon even with the shitty weather coming up?
That’s great to hear about the weed tests being successful, can you walk the dog AND smoke a fatty? I’d recommend it lol.
And yeah man my buds are pretty dense, honestly to the extent I’m really gonna have to be really careful about mold, aka why I got the moisture meter (was only 30$ not a bad investment imo).
Btw how did you infuse your coconut oil? I’ve seen several tutorials scattered around and haven’t found one I’m sold on.
Peace out homie, have a Stoney day. I’m about to chop my girls down in the next hour! I have to use a fricken handsaw cuz no clippers on earth will cut these stems 🤣 🤣
Hah no way you fkin next grow up. Shits only gonna get better for you although appears near impossible lol

Yeah as for weather, it just dawned on me that I may have my hands full next grow more than was thinking. It will be 110+ out for weeks on end. Shit. I can't run this 14k btu 24/7 along with everything else for a whole grow. Hmmm hope persian pie likes it hot lmao I may have to get those. I don't have next grows start planned out just yet. Still have the widows drying in the tent and I was probably going to take a few days or week once all is done to clean, reorganize, and re-strategize. I was going to go DWC or some sort of Drip in Coco but am reversing course. I am fully onboard with switching to soil this grow and following the @CannaGranny way to a T. May even make T-shirts saying such 😂
That moisture meter you talkin about. I have a 3 in 1 cheap ass vivosun moisture meter I never opened cause it is for testing soil moisture. I can't use this for anything like you are can I? What do you just poke the buds with the prongs?
The coconut oil recipe seems legit af. I also looked in many places but this one makes enough sense that it is hard to refute. https://www.dudegrows.com/make-potent-cannabis-oil-aka-canna-butter/
You may not be able to obtain Soy Lechitin at local grocery though. Go to a Sprouts type store. My better half takes a Wyld Elderberry 2:1 thc/cbn OR a wanna watermelon 10mg indica gummy to help with sleep. When she doesn't take a gummy she doesn't sleep as well. She took 1 cookie 1 made the last 2 nights and slept better than with the gummies. I made double the recipe and used 14g and 1c oil and 1tsp each time of the lechitin. Super easy but just takes a good 4-6 hours including the 2hr you need to freeze it. Highly recommend you try this recipe until/unless we find one better.

OMG YOU ARE FKIN CHOPPING TODAY! wow congratulations and grab some beers, you gonna need em in the next couple days and weeks lol too cool bud. Send pics once have unglued yourself from the jungle

Latest posts

Top Bottom