Mandy's Purple Journal

• Thread starter MandyJane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MandyJane

MandyJane

Might be time to invest in a de-humidifier.
Fingers crossed for you and your girls!
It was just the way my closet was set up...
upstairs & absolutely no ventilation other than a little fan in the doorway.
It was a humidity death trap, but that's why I moved it down stairs & invested in the tent.

@MandyJane what are you doing for circulation and exhausting your tents?
I jimmy rigged one of the tent's vent pouches to my AC unit on the ceiling, so the tent is getting cold-dry air, then it filters out through the window.

lino

lino

It was a humidity death trap, but that's why I moved it down stairs & invested in the tent.

I jimmy rigged one of the tent's vent pouches to my AC unit on the ceiling, so the tent is getting cold-dry air, then it filters out through the window.

I'd call it a Lino Rigged AC system... Pics Pls... I'm quite proud of my Lino AC Ventilation invention.

Your tent will not have PM now and mites will struggle at 72` on shiny leaf plants. Humidity and temps will be ideal.

MandyJane

MandyJane

So far, so good...
No mas PM for these ladies, just a little burnt on some fanners due to mildew treatment.
Washed the treatment off & flushed them this morning (big lady got a shower inside cause too grande for sliding glass door).
Fingers crossed all goes well from here! :party1:
IMG 3893

IMG 3891
IMG 3888
IMG 3892
IMG 3889

lino

lino

sorry, I should have been there . The plants will pull out of the shock. I will put 7 more plants into bud for you today, ecd - firepower x firepower crosses into bud for you today.

Make sure your veg to bud switches are flipped on the LEDs.

IF the plants will not produce like we think should or any other problems break out on these plants we'll chop em and replace, give it 10 days before we decide what to do with them, but I confident that they'll produce excellent smoke if the pathogens are gone.

Dan789

Dan789

Funk junky

Funk junky

mandy jane I see you have tied plants to canes. correct me but are you just using one loop straight to cane? I prefer a figuire of eight loop two loops that allow for a couple of mm play so stem of branch is not suffocated and can move but not very far. maybe you've give a little slack I cant tell by photos. you can flirt with more cold temps as long as your roots don't get too cold maybe elevate pots a little? if your already doing this I'm sorry, lazy sunday will read through your thread again. when not in lazy mood

MandyJane

MandyJane

mandy jane I see you have tied plants to canes. correct me but are you just using one loop straight to cane? I prefer a figuire of eight loop two loops that allow for a couple of mm play so stem of branch is not suffocated and can move but not very far. maybe you've give a little slack I cant tell by photos. you can flirt with more cold temps as long as your roots don't get too cold maybe elevate pots a little? if your already doing this I'm sorry, lazy sunday will read through your thread again. when not in lazy mood

Most of these are staked with a single loop.. I tend to give them some wiggle room by making the loop slightly larger than the stem; but I might've over done some of them.
Unfortunately can't evelate much (tents too short) but I did just put them in little red buckets, so they've been raised slightly.

Funk junky

Funk junky

does your budget allow for space heaters? gsc can you tell me what this tastes like too you? am not sure whether I would love or hate it. have never tried it but some people rave about it some people hate it. considered it before but there are some strains I just don't like flavour am in two minds whether to let in garden

Funk junky

Funk junky

would like to find out more about the Durban from san Francisco it will not be the earlier finishing European variety I'm sure. sometimes climate can influence selection to where its better to finish something fully can out wheigh other things

MandyJane

MandyJane

does your budget allow for space heaters? gsc can you tell me what this tastes like too you? am not sure whether I would love or hate it. have never tried it but some people rave about it some people hate it. considered it before but there are some strains I just don't like flavour am in two minds whether to let in garden

My tent's environment has stayed pretty steady, don't think I'll need a space heater till the winter (might throw tent into the garage for more heighht)
I personally love the GSC, especially this strain as it's a purple dominant; so the buds come out smelling & tasting just like blackberries. :ninja:
@lino isnt a fan because of how fruity it is; but if that's you enjoy fruitier bud, it's to die for.

Most people don't seem to be huge on the purples, but if you cure them long enough; they're some of the best buds I've smoked.

Funk junky

Funk junky

can deal with fruity dont like sickly sweet though. the cookies taste though the non purple, all I can think of is slightly amnesia haze taste that would come near. think I wont grow this unless I casn taste it first! will have to do some purple some time are these any good?

IMG 0847
MandyJane

MandyJane

can deal with fruity dont like sickly sweet though. the cookies taste though the non purple, all I can think of is slightly amnesia haze taste that would come near. think I wont grow this unless I casn taste it first! will have to do some purple some time are these any good?
Probably a good idea, try it before you buy it... I'm unfamiliar with the Royal Purple Kush; I haven't grown or smoked that strain.
Only one way to find out if it's good though, right? :party1:

Funk junky

Funk junky

I hear purple strains that side of atlantic seem to be better! I will not pop these I find out more. if I'm popping for purple gotta not be for just reason its purple

Top Bottom