Marijuana Adventure

• Thread starter Tempy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Do you have pm now ?

Oh yea I don't think it goes away once you get it it will always return. Until that plant is a gonna. Why you don't wanna get your moms or clones stuff like that from a plant with PM. ALL BAD.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

im running 60% rh on purpose,, vpd in flower... im telling you, you cant tell 40% and 60% rh, but your stomatas can. We make 60 or 65% rh sound bad lol... its a good thing! just not erratic swings and high temp swings... if you can control the temp to with in 5 degrees +/- and the rh to the same, then you want higher rh... My clones are growing like beasts!

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

I'm getting advice just weather I need to install AC or just get better ventilation. I would rather go with the later. Honestly... I've run rooms like this and got great results. So it's kinda an issue I'm trying to address just before the heat comes. At least.

Tempy

Tempy

The way I understand pm is that by the time you see it on the leafs it's already been in the plant for a month or so

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

im running 60% rh on purpose,, vpd in flower... im telling you, you cant tell 40% and 60% rh, but your stomatas can. We make 60 or 65% rh sound bad lol... its a good thing! just not erratic swings and high temp swings... if you can control the temp to with in 5 degrees +/- and the rh to the same, then you want higher rh... My clones are growing like beasts!

Nice brother yea man just tweaking things. I can't wait to get to some sort of resolve. I lowered my humidity bc I'm worried about mold too. Sure with more experience anything. Is possible and probably better than what a lot of people end up doing. :)

Tempy

Tempy

Bro do you have your fans at the highest setting?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I had my oscillators off for dark period. They were on the same switch with my lights.
huge no no

Well my night temps are def not higher than my day. Day time @87 and nights about 74.
this and that above is why you are having pm issues.... Its the swings..... and 87 is off the hook, but u know that already..

Do you have pm now ?
lol ,, sounds like your asking if he still got herpes or something,,, lol just the way i read it i guess,,, but its a death sentence....

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Yea bro... live and learn. I'm trying my best to controll this beast.

On the upside the only effect im noticing from my environment so far is thriving plants and buds that look so bomb.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Nice brother yea man just tweaking things. I can't wait to get to some sort of resolve. I lowered my humidity bc I'm worried about mold too. Sure with more experience anything. Is possible and probably better than what a lot of people end up doing. :)
of course,, its the safe thing to do, and its WHAT YOU should do untill you fix your temp situation.. Untill you can control temp, then you must control rh in the lower register,,,

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

That's the thing when the RH is low the plants doesn't use that much co2
correct in the fact that stomatas are trying to hold on to moisture, and barely opens... we want it to use c02 as much as it can... We want to super charge photosynthesis... Co2, light, rh, it has to be a nuclear triad to get her done...

Top Bottom