Marijuana Adventure

• Thread starter Tempy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

good jam to get high too.
hey man its good to see you @EventHorizan yeah brother im growing something, laughs. im having fun tho. good therapy these plants have been for me during this depression stage of withdrawals. and my starving solo cup 17 is kicking ass. hah i will have to learn to feed her now tho. but im home all day so ill figure some kind of thing out or kill i trying. laughs,
IMG 1294   Copy
IMG 1299   Copy

check her out, ill snap a photo. damn cell phone makes it to easy to take pictures.. i do not have to get my big camera out.
chris.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

oh no its all good
I had read that he was saying that he wanted to sell all his stuff and then use it to get some new lights and I just figured he would be better off just at least keeping some stuff for a seperate room

I am already high.....or....well....I don't really get high anymore....never really experience any kind of head change
me neither, unless you put me in an uncomfortable situation...
As for mothers, im not planning any mothers.. And i take clones if i find something to put my effort in... I need more production with less time a year... I ve only got 30 grams left, thats why im making some hash :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I tested that with a new ec meter and I calibrated that shit
But I don't know how accurate it is so I'm sending it back
I know all this is expensive brother, but i preached this to the newbies a year ago,
dont skimp on the meter! lol,, its been one of my biggest purchases!

Wisher619

Wisher619

I second that
a ph meter is super vital
an ec meter is vital depending on what method you are growing
I run Drain to Waste so .......since I know my measurements
I dont need a meter
but ph for me is a def

Wisher619

Wisher619

me neither, unless you put me in an uncomfortable situation...
As for mothers, im not planning any mothers.. And i take clones if i find something to put my effort in... I need more production with less time a year... I ve only got 30 grams left, thats why im making some hash :)
so this is what I suggest
Keep 1 tent to keep a mother in
grow her huge in like a 10 gal pot.....coco no dwc
so you can take cuttings
clone in rockwool..once cloned put in the mini dwc for veg
and then transplant to your bloom and veg 2 more weeks and flip
you can just keep doing that over and over....as long as you have a genetic you like and you keep her healthy and kleen

but if you want more weight and faster production....how are you gonna do that without having seperate spaces for cloning and vegging so you can run perpetual?
and where are you gonna get the clones from every time
and how long are you gonna keep the clones in isolation before making sure they are clean before flowering out?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

so you can take cuttings
you can just keep doing that over and over....as long as you have a genetic you like and you keep her healthy and kleen

but if you want more weight and faster production....how are you gonna do that without having seperate spaces for cloning and vegging so you can run perpetual?
and how long are you gonna keep the clones in isolation before making sure they are clean before flowering out?
i havent had a keeper that i want to run that i like... Im waiting to see what my state does...
As for more production, i fill the whole room up and flower it out. i could run 5 315cmh over 5 plants scrogged out 4x10, and still be legal... and i practice taking clones in flower, so that i can just flip them as soon as the room opens.... i can hide 5 clones easy, and i dont need a tent for that. I got an old lil fridge in the garage would make a excellent lil chamber, and i could cover it with insulation with and air line/fan... no dummy just go digging thru that insulation...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

so you can take cuttings

but i will say this,, even tho i said i wouldnt ever mess with rockwool again, i have to admit i hate dirt, dont really care all that much for coco, and hydro does seem to be my thing, maybe i should give it a try... but i need a diffrent table cause my diy doesnt drain right which helped cause the root issues i had imo...

so rockwool might get a shot... i think im ready, it just isnt for newbies at all,, it bout ruined me before i even got started,,, that is when i met you.. that rockwool was kicking my ass! but i know why now! And i understand it.. i just got to calculate how often it needs watered on the timer... but i think i got it!

Wisher619

Wisher619

but i will say this,, even tho i said i wouldnt ever mess with rockwool again, i have to admit i hate dirt, dont really care all that much for coco, and hydro does seem to be my thing, maybe i should give it a try... but i need a diffrent table cause my diy doesnt drain right which helped cause the root issues i had imo...

so rockwool might get a shot... i think im ready, it just isnt for newbies at all,, it bout ruined me before i even got started,,, that is when i met you.. that rockwool was kicking my ass! but i know why now! And i understand it.. i just got to calculate how often it needs watered on the timer... but i think i got it!
well....really it is pretty easy
this is the first time I have ever used RW and I have to say
it has been the easiest I have ever grown

again I have been doing Coco for so long it just seems like a natural progression
with babies
I just keep an eye and water whenever they looked a little dry
what ever you do.....DONT flood and drain RW
it is specifically ment for Drip to Waste
you can recirculate it but do not FnD

but I will say this
once you plant is strong
you actually cant over water RW either

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

well....really it is pretty easy
this is the first time I have ever used RW and I have to say
it has been the easiest I have ever grown

again I have been doing Coco for so long it just seems like a natural progression
with babies
I just keep an eye and water whenever they looked a little dry
what ever you do.....DONT flood and drain RW
it is specifically ment for Drip to Waste
you can recirculate it but do not FnD

but I will say this
once you plant is strong
you actually cant over water RW either
i would use top drip feed recirc, or maybe even dtw

Tempy

Tempy

Sorry tempy! Im a thread crasher lol.. but hey i will jump about 20 pages and that brings views and new friends,, there is a lot of cool ppl here! With tons of knowledge
No need to apologise bro!!!
You have helped a lot :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

No need to apologise bro!!!
You have helped a lot :)
Awesome! And i ask a lot of cool questions and really smart ppl usually answer, so it can be a good thing sometimes :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom