Marijuana Adventure

• Thread starter Tempy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tempy

Tempy

The way I understood what the guy at hydro was telling me is that it's beneficial fungi that lives on the leafs and attacks powdery mildew and other mildews.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Got this today for prevententive
My plan is to use this with spinisad
if you are clean you wont need to worry about disease ....only bug prevention really
is needed
if you are indoors and you are clean you shouldnt have to worry about PM and whatnot

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

if you are clean you wont need to worry about disease ....only bug prevention really
is needed
if you are indoors and you are clean you shouldnt have to worry about PM and whatnot

I'm super clean I got it from lack of air circulation.

Tempy

Tempy

I change my cloths every time I go in there but I still see bugs in there.
Sunday I sprayed them down with spinisad I saw dead spiders in the water next day
I also cleaned the floors with bleach oh man that thing stinks
I sprayed bleach and spinisad by the entrance and under the door

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

From here on out I'm going to spray preventative throughout veg probably a couple weeks into flower for my last application. Already fixed the problem with my air circulation. Hoping this works.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

I don't have bugs... knock on wood. I'm trying my absolute best not to get bugs mold or mildue and for me it's near impossible. Without preventative these f***ers will win.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

My RH was @ 50 but swinging in the nights bc I had a lack of air flow.

Tempy

Tempy

I don't have bugs... knock on wood. I'm trying my absolute best not to get bugs mold or mildue and for me it's near impossible. Without preventative these f***ers will win.
Did you have fans in there ?

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

I had my oscillators off for dark period. They were on the same switch with my lights.

Tempy

Tempy

I also think if you have less organic matter in the room it is easier to control

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

I'm cleaning up all the time sometimes you just get burnt by things like PM.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Cray thing is I plucked off all the effected leaves sprayed with PM WASH. The stuff hasn't returned usually when I deal with this stuff it's like super PM and will not go away.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Well my night temps are def not higher than my day. Day time @87 and nights about 74.

Top Bottom