Marijuana Adventure

• Thread starter Tempy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Juicebox

Juicebox

why? im supplying the co2
I never messed with co2 but i think you still exaust and intake....otherwise you just have co2 sitting in old stale air no....i really don't know though....i thought you just shut your fans down for the times you give the co2....hopefully someone who uses it chimes in

Juicebox

Juicebox

right now i have a filter for scrubbing but i was just thinking what if i could use a little fan to pull air to my room that would help lower electricity
at nights it gets down to mid 50s here

Here is a silly question how does a carbon filter help in a sealed room if you dont push the air out...i have never dealt with sealed room before

Wisher619

Wisher619

yep your right like i said not in my wheelhouse.....my boss says he still has a exchange every 15 min though....so i guess some ppl do some ppl dont
he might mean that the comple rooms air is filtered every 15 min
in sealed rooms you will have a carbon filter with exhaust
and it is just filtering the room in the air
the CO2 is set at a specific level so it only turns on when that level drops

you and I run a filtered passive setup
for me works perfectly
I get enough C02
I am sure I am skilled enough to make giant buds in a Co2 enviro
but that isnt really warranted for me

Juicebox

Juicebox

he might mean that the comple rooms air is filtered every 15 min
in sealed rooms you will have a carbon filter with exhaust
and it is just filtering the room in the air
the CO2 is set at a specific level so it only turns on when that level drops

you and I run a filtered passive setup
for me works perfectly
I get enough C02
I am sure I am skilled enough to make giant buds in a Co2 enviro
but that isnt really warranted for me

He said he has a forced intake and a exaust thru a scrubber and it changes out the air via timer every 15 min...with electronic backdraft dampers so the co2 dont escape....so to my understanding hes changing it all out every 15 min for some reason....make any sense?

Tempy

Tempy

I was thinking of doing the same thing to save electricity by bringing in the cool air from the outside since it's cooler outside but I don't know the calculation
And how much it would save since I would need to use lot more co2 vs using ac to cool my room

Juicebox

Juicebox

I was thinking of doing the same thing to save electricity by bringing in the cool air from the outside since it's cooler outside but I don't know the calculation
And how much it would save since I would need to use lot more co2 vs using ac to cool my room
Yep the boss is loaded so i assume he dont mind wasting the co2

Tempy

Tempy

Wisher
In between grows is it ok to use this product? I would still wash down the room with bleach but
To make sure I get everything in the room

Trinity tr  161451468001766614614
Wisher619

Wisher619

Wisher
In between grows is it ok to use this product? I would still wash down the room with bleach but
To make sure I get everything in the room
yeah I mean
if there is nothing growing in the area and you are extremely careful with whomever lives in your house .......animals etc.....
by all means......kill every pest and fungus there is
sterlize everything
air it out completely by running a can fan with carbon scrubber expelling outside as

Wisher619

Wisher619

so the only calculations you need are how many cubic feet of air a minute you need to exchange
I can find that info for you but also I will link you to a video that explains this and I suggest linking to subscribing to the channel because he has alot of great grow information for all plants....he never talks cannabis but everything he does and talks about relates to indoor growing

Wisher619

Wisher619

Thx
I assume it won't be safe in there until I expelling all the air out
yeah any poison is dangerous
gnarly stuff
not ment for our world....literally
the only reason we have to do things like this is because we seperated the symbiotic relationship of plants and the earth with the introduction of pest and herbicides...
growing resistant strains along with breeding out resistance
if you have a plant that is susceptible to pm....even if it is a desirable plant
my suggestiin is toss it out and make sure you find something that is resistant

Tempy

Tempy

could I scrub the air with my carbon filter? Or I have to go out and buy new filter and fan just for one time use of expelling the air out

Tempy

Tempy

I guess what I'm trying to ask is if carbon filters can actually clean the poison that will be left after the treatment

Wisher619

Wisher619

I guess what I'm trying to ask is if carbon filters can actually clean the poison that will be left after the treatment
no what I meant was you need to air that shit out
and IMO it would be a good idea to scrub the air as well
Carbon Filters have a very short shelf life

what you can do is get a 20" box fan and a 20" 3m furnace filter and take it to the back of the box fan and have that run in the for a while to scrub the air
Home made air purifier

Wisher619

Wisher619

update
I have been applying green cure every other day on the ladys
I also been doing alot of research and found omri approved products that are suppose to help with pm
anyone heard about them?

https://www.procidic2.com/
I dont really understand the procidic stuff
it is just citric acid
all that does is kill the pm fruiting bodies
I dont understand how it is systemic and why you would need to keep spraying if it kills the fungus systemically

Top Bottom