Marijuana Adventure

• Thread starter Tempy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I have read where some ppl with a closed room like to ventilate it twice a day. Im sure that it requires more c02,since you are exhausting your room out, but ive read where some ppl swear by it... I have no factual basis for this info..

I also have read mixed results with using cold fresh air intake... I most deff wouldnt do it with out a filter, and a back draft circuit door...

Wisher619

Wisher619

I have read where some ppl with a closed room like to ventilate it twice a day. Im sure that it requires more c02,since you are exhausting your room out, but ive read where some ppl swear by it... I have no factual basis for this info..

I also have read mixed results with using cold fresh air intake... I most deff wouldnt do it with out a filter, and a back draft circuit door...
they way I built my box is with a passive intake
so @ the lowest point in the box I have 2 6" holes
@ the top opposite side I have my fan and filter
the fan and filter suck the air through the box and expell out the too
forcing fresh air past my plant 24/7
my passive intake is filtered by a 3m furnace filter

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

Tempy, Tempy, Tempy... I got a cure for all your ails. Next time you are going to the Hydro store, Do NOT Stop!! Just keep going to a retail cannabis store and buy premade weed. If you do insist on trying to grow your own, then when you make that fateful trip to the hydro shop, ask if they have the "Tommy Kit". The Tommy Kits are right next to the always empty "Easy Button" bin. The Tommy Kits will include Blackout covers for your eyes, so you no longer have to read anybody's sage advice. It also includes earplugs so you no longer have to listen to any of these veterans sage advice. You will then be free to dumbly go deaf and blind into the horrid paths that you seem hell bent on pursuing at Ludicrous Speed! For Gods sake Son!! Throw that infected shit AWAY!!! Clean that farm up!! Start Over!!! I cant remember who stated the famous saying, "It's like continuing to administer Medication to the DEAD!!!" But you seem to embrace that philosophy despite everybody here trying to help you. Stop, Pause, Rethink, Listen, Reload and Do It RIGHT!!!

You cant make Sweet Cream Butter out of Cow Piss.

OK, we now return to regular programming.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Tempy, Tempy, Tempy... I got a cure for all your ails. Next time you are going to the Hydro store, Do NOT Stop!! Just keep going to a retail cannabis store and buy premade weed. If you do insist on trying to grow your own, then when you make that fateful trip to the hydro shop, ask if they have the "Tommy Kit". The Tommy Kits are right next to the always empty "Easy Button" bin. The Tommy Kits will include Blackout covers for your eyes, so you no longer have to read anybody's sage advice. It also includes earplugs so you no longer have to listen to any of these veterans sage advice. You will then be free to dumbly go deaf and blind into the horrid paths that you seem hell bent on pursuing at Ludicrous Speed! For Gods sake Son!! Throw that infected shit AWAY!!! Clean that farm up!! Start Over!!! I cant remember who stated the famous saying, "It's like continuing to administer Medication to the DEAD!!!" But you seem to embrace that philosophy despite everybody here trying to help you. Stop, Pause, Rethink, Listen, Reload and Do It RIGHT!!!

this post and morning coffee...your my kind of brother! what a way to wake up...
Not much left to say after that...
back to my normal programming....

Tempy

Tempy

You must not have read all of what I said
while i do greatly appreciate all the opinions and help. one thing i dont appreciate is sarcasm!!!!
I have stated previously why I decided to continue and that is to fking LEAN now you can bash me all you want but that will not change my decision
One thing that was accomplished after i found out i had pm was discouragement from the people that i thought were here to help one another as farmers
EventHorizan what happened to I have your back no matter what? yet you speak about my post as abnormal ? you have to get back to your regular programming

Tempy

Tempy

I do apologies to those that are subscribed to this post I havent been updating because i needed time alone
update
I decided to trash all the once that had Pm on them and i have been treating the few plants that i have left
in 5 gallon pots
i washed the room with bleach and h2o I havent seen pm yet :)
one thing i have learned the importance of having a extra clean room is extremely important but more importantly
you must be clean before you go in there

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

You must not have read all of what I said
while i do greatly appreciate all the opinions and help. one thing i dont appreciate is sarcasm!!!!
I have stated previously why I decided to continue and that is to fking LEAN now you can bash me all you want but that will not change my decision
One thing that was accomplished after i found out i had pm was discouragement from the people that i thought were here to help one another as farmers
EventHorizan what happened to I have your back no matter what? yet you speak about my post as abnormal ? you have to get back to your regular programming
my bad homie... I was just amused at the choreography of that written article he posted... Im weird like that! Dont take it so serious! Laugh about it yourself. There is gonna be a lot of huddles along the way... Homie we all go thru thangs..... relax, laugh, yo ,,, hahaha,,,

Wisher619

Wisher619

sorry I never ment to be a dick if I seemed at all like one in any comments that I have made

but I just give honest opinions based on experience

got pm
throw it in your fire pit
burn your room down and rebuild

and get strains that are pm resistant.....

there are many strains that are

I grew a bunch of Affies outdoors a few years ago all had pm expect one.....literally they were covered except that one plant and they were all touching each other

wish I saved her and made seeds
that would be my outdoor crop for sure

Tempy

Tempy

I never thought you guys were dicks!!! I think you guys are very knowledgeable and very helpful witch I appreciate very much
But some people that haven't read the entire post
Decide to come in here and be sarcastic and negative is not well taken or accepted
Anyways here is a pic I just took
Let me know what you think your opinion means allot to me

Screenshot 20170519 213512
Wisher619

Wisher619

I never thought you guys were dicks!!! I think you guys are very knowledgeable and very helpful witch I appreciate very much
But some people that haven't read the entire post
Decide to come in here and be sarcastic and negative is not well taken or accepted
Anyways here is a pic I just took
Let me know what you think your opinion means allot to me
plant looks good
nice stacking
good color
looks great
You are right some people dont take sarcasm well you may be one of them
I am an extremely sarcastic person but on this forum
I usually refrain unless someone is being a douche.....then I let them have it

I do get what he was saying and found his post amusing but in no way wish you any irritation or annoyance....per his post

Tempy

Tempy

wisher what are your thoughts about giving the girls silica while there in veg?
i spoke to AN and they told me small amounts are ok but its not really needed since there in veg
they only recommend in flower
that brings up the next question :smoking:if silica makes the stems and leafs stronger and thicker why not use it in veg also ?
im also considering adding ammino acids with calcium but again its not what AN recommends

ArmedGeek

ArmedGeek

i spoke to AN and they told me small amounts are ok but its not really needed since there in veg
that brings up the next question :smoking:if silica makes the stems and leafs stronger and thicker why not use it in veg also ?
im also considering adding ammino acids with calcium but again its not what AN recommends

I'm actually wondering the same exact thing.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

2ML of calmag each per liter

I'm actually wondering the same exact thing.
silica has other properties, such as it helps against high temps...
So the answer is, it depends on weather you need it or not. I add it...

Wisher619

Wisher619

I literally HATE AN
they prey on growers!!!!!!

they are completely full of shit and so are their reps

if you want to add silica I would start at seed stage
silica has many properties that help the plant
strong stems/strong leaf/difficult for bug and mold penetration/stronger cell walls/
resistance to heat and drought

I read an article from AN stating that silica makes larger and more potent trichome heads
THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT!!!!!!
it does no such thing

if you have silica then add it now and run it till flush/leach

if you are in coco you can add calmg which usually has aminos in it but if you are using ph perfect nutes for coco then it is not necessary
the base nutrients have everything you need to grow from seed to harvest

I would recomend once a week feeding some compost tea or a bacteria/fungi inoculant......like say every sunday
it will help break down nutrients and also protect the roots
or you can use something like hydroguard

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

silica has other properties, such as it helps against high temps...
So the answer is, it depends on weather you need it or not. I add it...
Yo @Wisher619 i went out to the woods.. my great secret hard to get to growing spot was so good, a deer decided to make it home :( 2 plants dug up.. I replanted them.. the clones look really rough, look like they barely lived thru a drought.. I think they got light shock,,dont really know...
But i got 1 plant that was off to the side and its looking real good.. It was a sour Urkle so i guess i got that.. I pissed on the perimeter to try to ward off any critters.. Im gonna take a used bar of soap out there and slice peels of it off on the perimeter.. Any other advice?

Top Bottom