Marijuana And Carnivorous Plants

• Thread starter Muckman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Muckman420

Muckman420

The King Louie hermi
space queen hermi
what I believe is tahoe. It was all supposed to be one strain but they were obviously not. Either way now we have a variety. So far only 2 hermies and I am keeping a very close eye on them now

Muckman420

Muckman420

Was wondering if @EveryOneSmokes would you be willing to give me some feed back, saw your grow in the OG thread. Give us some advice please, everything is appreciated mang! We're entering 3rd week of 12/12 so far the Louie's are over 5 feet and the buds sites are getting fat by the minute!

Muckman420

Muckman420

My Dodo ;p. I love my Zoey, she's the princess number 3 in this house. Blue nose brindle staffordshire terrier. The black and whit is Monster "Old Faithful" he's a black Lab terrier mix with a head the size of a basketball, my big boy
he used to skateboard until he got hit by a car, now he is scared of the blinds and loves to sleep, eat, poop, smoke, eat, poop and sleep all in that order but zoey won't leave my side.

Muckman420

Muckman420

A new beginning for the Hershey's , gonna run with them and see what happens, worst case scenario they die- best case scenario we end up with a ton of free beans to play with and some hash to keep.

finaly a use for the garden patch early, dug about a foot deep an six feet long by4 feet wide. We are gonna put some plastic down, make a bed for transplant get the hermies out of the grow bag and see what they do out back. The whole area of dirt is about what my grow space indoors is and I convinced the gf to let me try it out befor she plants veggies this year!

More pics coming
im just glad we live in the middle of nowheresville usa

Muckman420

Muckman420

I had a great idea to use these as siding and for the roof or to use clear for the roof.

And we can use 2" pvc pipes for the frame, the lil area is enclosed with a wooden fence with a latch gate. It's gonna get a lil beefed up this week

Muckman420

Muckman420

@TSTEW313 the girls are stacking nice, the PPM's you suggested are perfect. I'm not quite sure what kind of stress I put all of them through but I have a hermie of each strain, I was gonna let them do their thang outside, do think a tahoe x Louie x space queen Would create an unstable breed? I love the idea of all the seeds to play with just not sure if it would be worth the effort.

Could be the next "OG" right, any advice ?

Muckman420

Muckman420

The south wing of the house smells like pinesol and tar with a hint of pineapple, I'm really curious who these cuts came from and which pheno they are. I'm pretty sure they have only one clone source...

Latest posts

Top Bottom