Marijuana And Carnivorous Plants

• Thread starter Muckman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Muckman420

Muckman420

This one will take 8-10 years to bear fruit but it's opening:cool: I just found out how much I love gardening;) we're going to transform this backyard, so stay tuned, I ain't going nowhere!

Muckman420

Muckman420

McMahon 420 your ladies look greatlow humidity is just make more watering. Your setup looks killer. I'm building a new room myself and I was wondering about those pots and the media and those LED lights you got going there
Thanks, I'm using 5gal bags with fox farm ocean forest, the top layer is gnatnix just in case. I'm using a 1000WT HPS and a 150WT HPS for flowering, I was using a 1000WT MH bulb with the 150WT HP during veg.

I have 2 humidifiers one blows cool mist the other cool vapor you can't see, also a 8000BTU A/C unit, a ceiling fan an oscillating fan, and a 500fpm exhaust fan straight above the plants pulling out old air and I leave the door open at night while the A/C runs and close it when humidity gets to 50% it takes three cycles so I'm up all night sometimes, and I homeschool the kids after they wak up, my gf and her brother take over and I take a nap. It's been rough but it will pay off and I can do some upgrades when the room is empty again

Muckman420

Muckman420

I like hand watering for now, some of my strains like less than the others. The space queens drink more than the tahoes and they are half the size. I water every other day to 2 days depending on if they want it or not

Muckman420

Muckman420

A space queen and a louie hermied out, gonna move the two to a seperate room tonight. Gonna keep seeds and make hash or wax with those, I thought I would be more upset if it happened but I'm kinda happy about the free beans now, just hope we don't hermie any more of this run.... Keepin all fingers and toes crossed:oops:

Muckman420

Muckman420

Fantastic, the canoeing and tacoing went away which is nice. Not sure if it's the green led from the A/C or what, I had to tell dude to quit bickering with his sister several times while we were back there. I have two other patients who don't have a spot to grow so things are looking up. My gf friend doesn't have time and only wants edibles out of it and said I can keep the rest, and another friend wants only hash with his and we keep the rest.

I highly doubt we will be moving anytime soon now, karma has been being very friendly around here lately so the two Hershey plants will provide much needed beans for future grows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom