Mars-Hydro 420 giveaway! Everyone have fun!

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eight

Eight

i was just looking at ordering one cant decided between the mars or another brand for a little more with a little more height. Tough decisions.
Yea, I'm having the same problem, can't decide. Height isnt a huge requirement in my case. It's for autoflowers.

NGC7023

NGC7023

Hi all,

here's a few photos of my first grow, literally in the closet! I let my cat have a visit for the photo op, but he startet nibbling on the leaves, so he's banned from the room 😂 I have two North Thunderfuck and the smaller one is Skunk #1 that started flowering, but the lights are still on 18/6 for the vegetative stage...strange! Well, I took the opportunity to put some pistils under a microscope, to that's what you can see in one of the photos! It looks like it's in the water, but that's because of the badly prepared specimen ful of air bubbles...or dirt...or both 🤣

Anyway:

[1] This is my first real try. OK, I did experiment once almost 20 years ago now, but that was a disaster. Just putting some local seeds in a small container on the widnowsill is not enough!
[2] I've always wanted to do it properly and to try some quailty stuff...plus it's fun to see them grow!
[3] Well, I want to get out of the closet! 😜 And it's very small, barely enough for these 2.5 plants. I got a Mars TS1000 light which is great, but now that I see how well the plants are growing, I would definitely like to try expand my "garden" and probably try growing some hot peppers - bhut jolokia chocolate is tempting!

As you can see from the logo on the pots, I got my seeds from Royal Queen Seeds, highly recommended!

Eight

Eight

Totally heart broken, and confused right now. I have a mother plant I have been posting pics of. I have flowered out 3 rounds off of her with no problems at all.... but somehow the mother all by itself hermie? Anyone ever experience this? No problems from her clones b4.... DUMBFOUNDED....

beetee710

beetee710

Hey Y'all...

Don't shoot the messenger. Apparently they are having trouble with internet service and considering our worldly troubles, it's understandable:
so that means their site isnt working or what im kind of confused sorry

WankirA

WankirA

Aww man, am gutted for you.
Was a beast too, how far along was 'she'?
Not had that happen to me yet, not looking forward to it neither...
Sorry Eight.

Eight

Eight

Hi all,

here's a few photos of my first grow, literally in the closet! I let my cat have a visit for the photo op, but he startet nibbling on the leaves, so he's banned from the room 😂 I have two North Thunderfuck and the smaller one is Skunk #1 that started flowering, but the lights are still on 18/6 for the vegetative stage...strange! Well, I took the opportunity to put some pistils under a microscope, to that's what you can see in one of the photos! It looks like it's in the water, but that's because of the badly prepared specimen ful of air bubbles...or dirt...or both 🤣

Anyway:

[1] This is my first real try. OK, I did experiment once almost 20 years ago now, but that was a disaster. Just putting some local seeds in a small container on the widnowsill is not enough!
[2] I've always wanted to do it properly and to try some quailty stuff...plus it's fun to see them grow!
[3] Well, I want to get out of the closet! 😜 And it's very small, barely enough for these 2.5 plants. I got a Mars TS1000 light which is great, but now that I see how well the plants are growing, I would definitely like to try expand my "garden" and probably try growing some hot peppers - bhut jolokia chocolate is tempting!

As you can see from the logo on the pots, I got my seeds from Royal Queen Seeds, highly recommended!

View attachment 964630View attachment 964631View attachment 964632
Yea, I have a nibbler also but he is all black lol. Was that an autoflower seed?

Eight

Eight

Aww man, am gutted for you.
Was a beast too, how far along was 'she'?
Not had that happen to me yet, not looking forward to it neither...
Sorry Eight.
About 4 weeks from finish, I just want to understand it... I mean 3 rounds of her clones were fine... There were no stress issues with lights or temps... I just do not understand it.

Eight

Eight

Awww, cute! I have a black one, too!

Well the Skunk isn't listed as an auto, I don't know what happened...maybe it has some leftover genetics, so it turned auto, I don't know. Doesn't matter :)
"Leftover genetics" are killin me right now....😔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom