Mars-Hydro 420 giveaway! Everyone have fun!

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eight

Eight

Betta get their A$$ in gear, there are other options out there lol. Already searching..

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yes hurry up and rush some more international shipping during a worldwide infectious virus pandemic.

maybe your rep got sick? Anyone care?

I hope thats not the case.

WankirA

WankirA

What was it you were after?
Lets virtual shop for a better product...
Lol

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

ok hes my vote lol whatever it takes tho, props
Thanks! I do what I can! Haha.
I did actually get a new light already since then,
So if I won, i would have a veg space already set and then use the new tent/light for flowering. :) really hoping this adventure proves fruitful, it has been a lot of work and a lot of 'spousal convincing' lmao

Eight

Eight

Thanks! I do what I can! Haha.
I did actually get a new light already since then,
So if I won, i would have a veg space already set and then use the new tent/light for flowering. :) really hoping this adventure proves fruitful, it has been a lot of work and a lot of 'spousal convincing' lmao
I know all about the spousal convincing, but after my 2nd flowering she was all aboard with how much it $aved us. Now I mention needing something, and she is handing me her card🤣

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

I know all about the spousal convincing, but after my 2nd flowering she was all aboard with how much it $aved us. Now I mention needing something, and she is handing me her card🤣
Right! That is how this started also, she was like mehhhhhh about it but still let me lol so now theyre in flowering and shes almost as excited about it as me. I think seeing all them beautiful developing colas has changed her mindset ;) she even has a favorite one picked already lmao

Eight

Eight

Right! That is how this started also, she was like mehhhhhh about it but still let me lol so now theyre in flowering and shes almost as excited about it as me. I think seeing all them beautiful developing colas has changed her mindset ;) she even has a favorite one picked already lmao
My wife named the big mother I have flowering now, This is only the 3rd plant I've ever started at that point, I've made 3 flower runs with clones from her, and a OGChem strain I had and kept the best pheno out the 2 of each. But now the Dark Ghost mother got too big, i had to flower her out or cut. I think I made the correct choice.

Screenshot 20200412 184141 Gallery
Screenshot 20200412 184211 Gallery
WankirA

WankirA

2.5 x 2.5 or 3x3 tent. Found a few, but I'd rather have the Mars product
Think it comes with better (read higher) reflectivity than the usual suspects.
That's a cracking dark Ghost @Eight

Eight

Eight

Think it comes with better (read higher) reflectivity than the usual suspects.
That's a cracking dark Ghost @Eight

Mars has a new thicker tent, most cheaper tents are still using the 600d mylar. And thanks, she is a handful!! Total cal/mag hog. Have to feed her a double the usual amount just to keep leaves on her. Will harvest her a year from germination. About 4.5 weeks from now

N

Newber

Mars has a new thicker tent, most cheaper tents are still using the 600d mylar. And thanks, she is a handful!! Total cal/mag hog. Have to feed her a double the usual amount just to keep leaves on her. Will harvest her a year from germination. About 4.5 weeks from now

zydeco420

zydeco420

are they thicker than the amazon vivosun ones? i bought one and it has a few pinholes from stitching

R

redshift75

thats well worth the price then. Thanks for the reply
i was just looking at ordering one cant decided between the mars or another brand for a little more with a little more height. Tough decisions.

beetee710

beetee710

i was just looking at ordering one cant decided between the mars or another brand for a little more with a little more height. Tough decisions.
i would take height into account. That can play quite a huge role in the grow. If you underestimate height requirements you might have to do a lot of training to achieve the yields you want out of the square feet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom