Mars-Hydro 420 giveaway! Everyone have fun!

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
#MarsLED#

Hey farmers! Loooooong time grower/member but I've been busy with life and haven't grown in almost 11 years. 30+ years horticultural experience. I ran a full clone-only garden back before legalization was even a thought lol Pre 98 bubba kush is my all time favorite strain, hands down. I'm using a 1000W light at the moment and it's FANTASTIC!!!!! I chose MARS because several professional horticulturalists recommended them to me so I could ditch the archaic HID grind. At the moment I have one small veg tent......having another for flower would just be one step closer to getting the garden back in gear. Thanks and good luck to all!!!!!

Bub

IMG 03421
Last edited:
zydeco420

zydeco420

#MarsLED#

Hey farmers! Loooooong time grower/member but I've been busy with life and haven't grown in almost 11 years. 30+ years horticultural experience. I ran a full clone-only garden back before legalization was even a thought lol Pre 98 bubba kush is my all time favorite strain, hands down. I'm using a 1000W light at the moment and it's FANTASTIC!!!!! I chose MARS because several professional horticulturalists recommended them to me so I could ditch the archaic HID grind. At the moment I have one small veg tent......having another for flower would just be one step closer to getting the garden back in gear. Thanks and good luck to all!!!!!

Bub
i would like to grow pre 98 bubba. i need to find some of those beans

Slap

Slap

First time grower at age of 53! Loving it so far. Now it's legal and my mom has bone issues, I want to help her. I have always had a desire to grow. I have a 300 led Mars Hydro light . Would love to get a chance to have the whole kit! Funds are to tight! Thank you for the chance to be a Mars Hydro Grow kit, beginner I will spread the word about my great experience with Mars Hydro. Enjoy this shot I got of a Beautiful.Riverside CA. Sunset with my my first grow, doing great! #MarsLED#
Thank you,
Slap....
IMG 20200413 222652

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
High, Mars Hydro! I've been growing outdoors over 15 years, but just recently begun indoor farming. I'm a Vet with PTSD and chronic pain, and medical cannabis saved my life. As I mentioned, I have chronic pain issues, and trekking through the woods is becoming more and more difficult. Having my garden within arms reach is a blessing. I've been using and old school 400w mh and 600w hps. These are old and cumbersome. A mars full spectrum TS would be hang and forget, essentially. I know these aren't pretty like the girls in flowering. I just dont document my activities for legal reasons...
High, they are lovely babies. We have taken a long way on HPS and MH, but the LED is the future, the market already prove this point 🤘

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Ill play <3

I started using marijuana for Crohns disease symptoms in the 90s and continue today. Several years ago I stopped buying marijuana completely and started growing my own... Last day of last August I started documenting my processes... I would be honored if any of you that may be interested would take a look..... Many thanks to a great community... big thanks from Dr. Bacon. Good luck with the contest and thanks to Mars-Hydro for the prizes and discounts!
Thanks for joining us. Nice videos, and pretty buds, grow our own weed!🥳

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello Fuzzydankster here from Oklahoma. Long time smoker first time grower. I started growing because I am working on trying to get off the road and work closer to home for my kids. Im currently growing in my camper, however, I am also working on a indoor grow shop. Currently putting up walls, applying for the license and shopping for lights. First pic was taken today. Started as clones in my system 5 weeks ago. Humboldt headband and master kush. Looking forward to starting my seeds of candy glue. I run botanicare pro series for nutrients and have a bestva 2k led light.
They look healthy and lush, well done, a good start for the first time, you must have done a lot of research before👍

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
here is a few shots i have of the GMO 'funkmaster' clones. here soon i'm going to take some cuttings and try that tissue cloning or microcloning. i know there are several cats on the forum that live around me so i'm hoping to farm a few of those cuts out and see how well the cuttings take and keep the strain local.

IMG 3658
IMG 4740
IMG 6585
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
#MarsLED#

Bub
Thanks for your trust to Mars Hydro, good luck to get another SP!

4yk4y

4yk4y

hello colleagues i have been smoking in Bulgaria for a long time 20 years .... indoors i have been growing up for 2 years and before that i have outdoors experience ... i use an ice panel on mars 150w and tent 40/40/160 i will be very happy for any a surprise from Mars

DSC 0189
DSC 0178
DSC 0182
DSC 0188
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
First time grower at age of 53! Loving it so far. Now it's legal and my mom has bone issues, I want to help her. I have always had a desire to grow. I have a 300 led Mars Hydro light . Would love to get a chance to have the whole kit! Funds are to tight! Thank you for the chance to be a Mars Hydro Grow kit, beginner I will spread the word about my great experience with Mars Hydro. Enjoy this shot I got of a Beautiful.Riverside CA. Sunset with my my first grow, doing great! #MarsLED#
Thank you,
Slap....
Thanks, Mars Hydro new full spectrum will bring you better growing experience than the old bluple lights, good luck!

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
here is a few shots i have of the GMO 'funkmaster' clones. here soon i'm going to take some cuttings and try that tissue cloning or microcloning. i know there are several cats on the forum that live around me so i'm hoping to farm a few of those cuts out and see how well the cuttings take and keep the strain local.
Better shots than yesterday😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom