MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Okay, guys, the giveaway is over here, let me check who is the winner🥳

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
@Padrepuff
@Padrepuff throw up some mad prayers for my first grow brother!! @FourthCity and @Eight been holding my hand since i landed. figured by the handle maybe you could ask for the bumper crop and help see that i break that old maxum "your first grow is never good"

OG

Eight

Eight

@Padrepuff
@Padrepuff throw up some mad prayers for my first grow brother!! @FourthCity and @Eight been holding my hand since i landed. figured by the handle maybe you could ask for the bumper crop and help see that i break that old maxum "your first grow is never good"

OG
Dont jinx me bro lol

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Mars Hydro 250 giveaway is the best way to show love for @Eight, @ozarkgrey myself. I'll be praying for you and Blessing's my buds on your grow

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Mars Hydro 250w giveaway is the best way to show love for @ozarkgrey, @ozarkgrey and @Eight.I'll be praying for you and Blessing's my buds on your grow

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
So close but yet so far away

same same i got like 4 or 5 ready to go to flower once the second tent arrives friday! i'm excited but scared as this is the home stretch and i have more questions than answers. luckily the web is full of generous people sharing their knowledge, like you @Eight, and @Dirtbag @Padrepuff . "see what i did there " :) I have plenty of stuff to cut clones from once the time arrives and my skills are ready, but for now i wanted to try and bring in the new year with something i grew!! so monday looks like it will be the start of 12/12 with some minor adjustments from the tradition route people take. so far my biggest issues has been a few white flies which i'm not sure came in on some clones i brought home exactly four weeks ago, around the incubation period for those things. post some pics brother lets see the girls !!!

BOL
OG

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Mars seems good so far for me with a Mars Hydro 2000w right now. My problems are that once they sprouted the pains are my babies still aren't showing leafs yet.
Mars Hydro 250w watt give away is great for @ozarkgrey. @Eight and @ozarkgrey

Eight

Eight

So I lost count and if I have another, I'd like to bless brothers
@Padrepuff
@ozarkgrey
@Vondank420

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

I've learned one thing that's sure most of us can use God's Blessing's whether we realize it or not.Mars Hydro 250 giveaway is the best way to show love for @Eight, @ozarkgrey and @,padrepuff.
I'll be praying for you and Blessing's my buds on your grow you guys and your loved ones.
@Emmie from Mars you too
Happy Thanksgiving for all those who celebrate it. Prayer's for Mars and China and Hong Kong with everything going on.
Peace for all the people soon.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi guys, I have checked all the valid posts, so the winner is @Moshmen , congratulations! 🥳 🥳 🥳
Winner, please kindly PM or email me your shipping address, with the phone number so that I can arrange shipment for you

Top Bottom