Mars Hydro FC series LED?

• Thread starter Miked1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Miked1988

Miked1988

The luxx stuff looks pretty good. I am running the Gavita's and the Fluence Syders 2I. I just finished a run with the Fluence Gear and I think my future light purchases are going to be Fluence. IMO they are about 5 to 10 percent better than the Gavita's which are good as well.
Hell yeah the fluance lights seem to be one of the hottest lights out!, the dude at the store was telling me he was running a gavita next to the luxx and they both were preforming great Very similar.. I guess the new luxx version was the one I got and it’s a straight frame and the older model (same light just older) is the exact light expect it’s foldable.. I actually preferred to get a foldable light just for storage reasons and Incase I ever wanted to do side lighting.. but nobody had the foldable ones in stock so it’s the straight frame for now.. lol

Anthem

Anthem

Miked1988 you should get some good results with the Luxx. I thought I saw the foldable version before myself. Good Luck with your grow. Just a heads up, keep an eye out for Cal Mag Issues with these lights.

Anthem

Anthem

Hell yeah the fluance lights seem to be one of the hottest lights out!, the dude at the store was telling me he was running a gavita next to the luxx and they both were preforming great Very similar.. I guess the new luxx version was the one I got and it’s a straight frame and the older model (same light just older) is the exact light expect it’s foldable.. I actually preferred to get a foldable light just for storage reasons and Incase I ever wanted to do side lighting.. but nobody had the foldable ones in stock so it’s the straight frame for now.. lol
I have found most of the folks at the Hydro Stores have little or no experience with the said LED's. If you are asking them for advise please do the same as with someone online and make sure they have used the light and they are not sponsored with the said light.
Someone mentioned JB earlier in this thread, they like other growers are sponsored by companies so just be aware of that. Luxx and Athena are mentioned all the time by JB. Pretty sure they get gear from both for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Shit, I’d be trying to promote if a company as such was sending me free gear lol.. Anthem, you gotta get that sponsorship with Spyder haha.. Boom 💥💥🤑🤑

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Being sponsored or not I can see how well my crops are doing under the Spider farmers lights for the price of them I think you can't go wrong ,I call it how I see it . Regards OD.

Anthem

Anthem

Shit, I’d be trying to promote if a company as such was sending me free gear lol.. Anthem, you gotta get that sponsorship with Spyder haha.. Boom 💥💥🤑🤑
Burnz, there is not way in the world I would run Spider Farmer LED's. I will provide my history to date with Chinese LED's.
#1. Mar Hydro Reflector Series, Purble. Thing was a tank ran it for a year and a half with no issues. In fairness, I only veg'd plants with it.
#2. Mar Hydro TS1000's, well those sure were a gem. Two of them took a dump within a month of each other. That was after 6 months of use.
#3. Bestva, just last week they hit me up to change my review for about the 10th time and they would give me a credit and I could keep the light. Not going to happen, people need to be educated that their product is a POS.
#4. Growers Choice ROI-680, well those cost me a grow. They went down the road as well.
As you can see my experience with Chinese LED's has been anything but good. Do they work yes, but for how long and with my luck they will take a dump at week 6 of flower.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Being sponsored or not I can see how well my crops are doing under the Spider farmers lights for the price of them I think you can't go wrong ,I call it how I see it . Regards OD.

Anthem

Anthem

One Drop I wish you the best of luck with the Spider Farmer lights. I just have to say that being a sponsored grower it changes the way I am forced to see your comments about lighting in the future. I mean no ill regards towards you as a person or a grower. I just have to consider that you received the product for free and there is an obligation to provide positive customer feed back.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Burnz, there is not way in the world I would run Spider Farmer LED's. I will provide my history to date with Chinese LED's.
#1. Mar Hydro Reflector Series, Purble. Thing was a tank ran it for a year and a half with no issues. In fairness, I only veg'd plants with it.
#2. Mar Hydro TS1000's, well those sure were a gem. Two of them took a dump within a month of each other. That was after 6 months of use.
#3. Bestva, just last week they hit me up to change my review for about the 10th time and they would give me a credit and I could keep the light. Not going to happen, people need to be educated that their product is a POS.
#4. Growers Choice ROI-680, well those cost me a grow. They went down the road as well.
As you can see my experience with Chinese LED's has been anything but good. Do they work yes, but for how long and with my luck they will take a dump at week 6 of flower.
So you have never used Spider farmer led maybe you lumping a led light in with your other ones that took a dump

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I was talking about luxx, not SF.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
One Drop I wish you the best of luck with the Spider Farmer lights. I just have to say that being a sponsored grower it changes the way I am forced to see your comments about lighting in the future. I mean no ill regards towards you as a person or a grower. I just have to consider that you received the product for free and there is an obligation to provide positive customer feed back.
I wouldn't be giving any positive feed back if there wasn't any if the light is shit I'd tell you but so far it's working great so I report that .

Anthem

Anthem

So you have never used Spider farmer led maybe you lumping a led light in with your other ones that took a dump
One drop just so you know, I reviewed Spider Farmers PPFD chart and I called it to the attention of the mods on this site. I also sent an IM to Spider Farmer and copied some of the mods on this site. Their response was to take down the PPFD chart on the SF1000 and remove the average PPDF from the balance of their lines charts. My question to you is pretty simple, if they are going to carry out business in this manner why would I want to even consider purchasing their products that have misleading information from the get go?

Anthem

Anthem

But for what it’s worth, I grew a half pound under 240w last grow. No complaints with my Chinese board. I’ll double that this grow.
How long did you flower the plant?
I assume you count the first day of 12/12 lighting as the first day as well.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
How long did you flower the plant?
I assume you count the first day of 12/12 lighting as the first day as well.
Didn’t know there was any other way to count? 73 days. They weren’t finished any sooner.

Top Bottom