• Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter

Anthem

Anthem

what do you guys think I should do for the side lighting for the luxx? I’m going to assume even though it says 5x5 for flowering that it’s going to be more like 4x4 (for flower), so I need Atleast 2 more lights for each side that have a 2x4 Flower footprint.. I was looking at HLGs 100w light bars but I would need x4 @around $250 a piece and that puts me back to the amount it would be for another luxx Lol.. maybe some 240w QBs? Maybe something with lm301h strips? What do you guys think?
I am sorry but I do not know what size your grow is. If it is 5' x 5' I would just start out with the Luxx and you should be fine but time would tell.

Miked1988

Miked1988

I am sorry but I do not know what size your grow is. If it is 5' x 5' I would just start out with the Luxx and you should be fine but time would tell.
My bad I forgot to include it in the last post I’m in a 4x8.. so I have 2x4 On each side I need to fulfill..

Anthem

Anthem

My bad I forgot to include it in the last post I’m in a 4x8.. so I have 2x4 On each side I need to fulfill..
I think you can get decent results with the Luxx at 4 x 5 or 4 by maybe 5 1/2 feet. That being said, if it was my decision I would run the one and save for the another of the same.

Miked1988

Miked1988

I think you can get decent results with the Luxx at 4 x 5 or 4 by maybe 5 1/2 feet. That being said, if it was my decision I would run the one and save for the another of the same.
Ok thanks bro I was thinking of that too, I’m OCD esp when it comes to the tent..I try to keep it as clean as possible.. visually and physically lol

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
One Drop I just checked out your pictures in your profile and well. I am in Cali and that stuff is not top shelf. So lets get real and quit promoting Spider Farmer.
[/QUOTE
One Drop I just checked out your pictures in your profile and well. I am in Cali and that stuff is not top shelf. So lets get real and quit promoting Spider Farmer.
None of those crops were growing under a SF lights so your point is mute

CF89

CF89

Well. Just bit the bullet on a kingbrite. Not sure if the $1200 or $1800 ones would really provide 2-3x the product for 2-3x the price as this $660CAD kingbrite one.

“480W-LM301H+ CREE XP-E3+ LG UV (UV/IR separately control)
Non-waterproof

1pcs *$358=$358
shipping by UPS $108

total USD $466”

ArmoredGoat

ArmoredGoat

I know mars sometimes doesn’t have the best reputation. Esp since the blurples.. But does anybody have any reviews on these lights? They look pretty well made, Samsung LM301b & Osram diodes, dimmer, mean well driver and the 4800 & 6500 are foldable, I’m looking specifically looking at the 4800 it’s priced around 650 shipped, I would need 2 of them Form my 4x8 but I haven’t seen too many reviews BUT From what I have seen looks like a lot of people like them..
It’s a rip of mammoths folding 8 bar only mars doesn’t include the two uva/uvb bars. Mars is about 200$’s less. Mars tsw lineup is a rip of HLGs quantum boards. It is what it is I guess.
There is A competition where mars is giving one of those away for the most views on a video you upload. Good luck. I’ll stick with my Growcraft x6 unless mars wants to give me one for free 😂

I did a ton of research on LED’s before buying the chilled Growcraft. Fluence was eliminated quickly. In order as I rate the best LEDs of 2020 (bias included)
ChilLeds Growcraft x6 1000w
Mammoths folding 8 bar (2 uv)
Lumatek zues Pro
HLG 650r

Anthem

Anthem

It’s a rip of mammoths folding 8 bar only mars doesn’t include the two uva/uvb bars. Mars is about 200$’s less. Mars tsw lineup is a rip of HLGs quantum boards. It is what it is I guess.
There is A competition where mars is giving one of those away for the most views on a video you upload. Good luck. I’ll stick with my Growcraft x6 unless mars wants to give me one for free 😂

I did a ton of research on LED’s before buying the chilled Growcraft. Fluence was eliminated quickly. In order as I rate the best LEDs of 2020 (bias included)
ChilLeds Growcraft x6 1000w
Mammoths folding 8 bar (2 uv)
Lumatek zues Pro
HLG 650r
That is funny because the Mammoth gear is a rip on Fluence. They knocked off Fluence before Osram purchased Fluence. Not sure why the knock on the OG stripe light fixture but to each their own.

Miked1988

Miked1988

That is funny because the Mammoth gear is a rip on Fluence. They knocked off Fluence before Osram purchased Fluence. Not sure why the knock on the OG stripe light fixture but to each their own.
Kinda random question but How hard is it to build your own QB? I know it’s probably time consuming but was something I’ve been thinking about trying for a awhile.. something with deep red osram diodes with a mixture of Samsung lm301hs then I could create my own footprint. Does it get expensive or am I better off just buying one or a DIY kit for the price of supplies?

Latest posts

Top Bottom