• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I would love to win a Mars anything because I need to get rid of these T-5s for veg. And start my first ever LED flowering experience!
EB08DB50 8647 4564 AB43 9D9FE3B7FDC6

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Okay, so the giveaway entry is closed here. Total 265 posts, I will make google random number from 1~265 and pick one winner. If the post does not follow the rule as requested, will pick again until we the right number officially🙂 Good luck everyone, the winner comes out very soon. 💃💃💃
After I picked the winner, will pick three lucky numbers to get a coupon worth 25usd(only for the LED)🥳🥳🥳

DirtBagDev

DirtBagDev

Most of these guys are not thcfarmers btw.. a lot of them are just hoping to win a free light and tent lol with a good sapp story. Their only post are in this thread.🥳 lol I had no idea there was so many people who need lights.
It’s not as easy to collect on your investment as it was before and it’s showing.
10 years ago you couldn’t find a broke grower.💁‍♀️
Thats the truth!

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Now, we still can find the great growers to help us show the real Mars Hydro products, let thcfarmers know a real mars hydro. We will publish the winner in several hours 🥳

basscaptain

basscaptain

Now that this is over I just order my 4th light from here last night ........ I got to say to Mars you mess the boat with me ...... I did spend some $$$$ in the last few weeks ..... Oh Thanks Buzz :) your on my X=Mass list
www.alibaba.com

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
ya you need to talk to buzz after this is all done.. hope mars HOOKS you up but if not ... You REALLY know where to go.........
Hope Buzz and all you guys can continue to pay attention to the follow-up development, the growing work under mars hydro light, give us the real review and valuable advice 🙂

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Now that this is over I just order my 4th light from here last night ........ I got to say to Mars you mess the boat with me ...... I did spend some $$$$ in the last few weeks ..... Oh Thanks Buzz :) your on my X=Mass list
www.alibaba.com
If you come, you come. It is always hard to choose, It is a pleasure to be your spare tire, maybe next time we are so lucky to be your supplier
BTW, we also have Alibaba store😀

basscaptain

basscaptain

If you come, you come. It is always hard to choose, It is a pleasure to be your spare tire, maybe next time we are so lucky to be your supplier
BTW, we also have Alibaba store😀
I know and that why I didn't link anything but there site to your post.... Just Cause I don't want to buy your stuff because of what People I know went though, DOESN'T Mean That this stuff isn't good............... I'm just not a Fan....... it's like chev or ford there are Die Hards for Both........................ Have a Great Day..........................

when I seen your store there with the same sp250 deal I didn't say anything, but I bet you get your stuff made there now, and have your name just put on it...... :)

I'll take 1 more of either one of these if you would like to find a way to get it to me free:)

or

X=Mass is coming :)

Last edited:
Hazed420

Hazed420

Well well let me see there are some great growers on here. Some are better than me some not. Just wish whoever wins the best of luck with the new hydro ts1000. This is a great thread and had a lot of fun reading the posts. Dare to dream growmies dare to dream!

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I heard that the price of cannabis has increased to over 2000usd a pound in the US, is that true?

Yeah I wish. Maybe in states where it's still illegal and does not border any legal states. Here in Colorado you're lucky to sell for any more than 50 dollars an ounce. They have flooded the market so badly here, even the cops have let up on the illegal grow raids.

N

Nick634

Hey THCFarmers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time coming now! :love1::love2:🥳
We are going to sponsor our newly unreleased TSW2000 or SP250 series light and the suitable indoor grow tent. The lights are both High PPE, Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. 🥳

And how to participate?

- Time: from now to 25th Sep at the same time.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- We will pick a random number once the post up to 50, to get a new light and tent; over 100 will pick 3 other winners to get a coupon worth 25usd.
- The winner will help us to review our new led grow light and share the growing journey under the win light.
- Everyone can join, and quantity unlimited.

Now Party is on, come on baby!!!🥳🥳🥳
I want Mars Hydro TSW 2000
Hey THCFarmers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time coming now! :love1::love2:🥳
We are going to sponsor our newly unreleased TSW2000 or SP250 series light and the suitable indoor grow tent. The lights are both High PPE, Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. 🥳

And how to participate?

- Time: from now to 25th Sep at the same time.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- We will pick a random number once the post up to 50, to get a new light and tent; over 100 will pick 3 other winners to get a coupon worth 25usd.
- The winner will help us to review our new led grow light and share the growing journey under the win light.
- Everyone can join, and quantity unlimited.

Now Party is on, come on baby!!!🥳🥳🥳

I want Mars Hydro TSW2000

B

Blosmk

Hi newh, thanks for your support to Mars Hydro,🤟 we always on the way to meet customers' different needs. They are totally different light, TS vs Reflector, the difference here🤓
Right, I just meant that I have room for either of those grow setups in the area I’ve chosen to set up in. Would rather have the little larger setup but either would work and be greatly appreciated! As I said In one of my posts, have just recently received my medical card and am allowed 6 mature and 6 starter plants as well as I am another family members caretaker which will double my capacity. I know neither tent or tent and light setup isn’t big enough for 6-12 plants but in a continuous grow we should be able to supply our own demands.
Thank you Mars Hydro for the opportunity!
Blosmk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom