• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wildmanz

Hey THCFarmers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time coming now! :love1::love2:🥳
We are going to sponsor our newly unreleased TSW2000 or SP250 series light and the suitable indoor grow tent. The lights are both High PPE, Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. 🥳

And how to participate?

- Time: from now to 25th Sep at the same time.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- We will pick a random number once the post up to 50, to get a new light and tent; over 100 will pick 3 other winners to get a coupon worth 25usd.
- The winner will help us to review our new led grow light and share the growing journey under the win light.
- Everyone can join, and quantity unlimited.

Now Party is on, come on baby!!!🥳🥳🥳

W

wildmanz

I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz.. Looks like a hella of a lot on the Green the the 65$ first time 600 watt amazon china special. Hope contest is not over. tent looks better then la garden<<<>>>

W

wildmanz

lol day late and a lot of l.e.d difference, at least i know what to look for now.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
I want a mars TSW2000 cause I was suckered into what was claimed on Amazon as a 1000 watt light but is a 100 w hunk of junk...please save me mars and send me to another world of lighting!!!!!
Hi T, our TSW2000 actual power is 310w+/-5%, and the activity is over, but we will have more activity later, keep following 🙂 💕💕

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for all guys supports, our thread is so hot in THCFarmers these days. Our Mars Hydro LED is so empty, it’s going to be full of weeds😅 Now the giveaway is over, guys, let us have fun here, Mars Hydro LED
Also, thought is giveaway is over, but Mars Hydro no stops, our National Day , 70th anniversary is coming, it another high time for us to give the growers a big special offer. The COB activity will end this weekend, so do you know which light we will offer the next promotion? Jion discussion Mars Hydro LED
BTW, we will have 5 days off, from 1st-5th Oct, wait a long time, my vocation is coming,💃💃. Any questions, just PM or email me, I will try my best for THCFramers💕💕

National Day
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

18 and the grand grand pups are not pups you can see the little spot I had.. I got up and they didn't move so I took the pic, all they have is me........ you can tell
Funny that you said that..2 of mine are puppies..one is 19 months and the other is 5 months..They both lay across my legs and won't move when I try to get up..I have to shake them off..Hahahah.....
Only the new puppy (a Golden) is intact and she will be spayed at betweem 12-18 months..so no puppies will be made here!

basscaptain

basscaptain

ya I got into a cycle that has been hard to get out of.... and at the end of the day it's my fault so I can't say much.... but the last 3 yrs I have been helping a friend in the winter put up x-mass lights..>>>( it's BIG MONEY) and I ended up with some pups 2 yrs ago, shity was 1 girl out of the 1st set...so she got hit and of couse she had the pups in the winter when I'm working 20hrs a day for 3 months , well then she has the pups and you can't get her fixed till she's done with that... Well then she get hit again.. Fuc. me so here we go again....
this last time I was selling the house in Victorville and I had her in the garage for 3 weeks .. Fu.k me they had to come in and I had to let her in the back yard ... 1 hr and she's hit again..... that's where I'm at now.....

basscaptain

basscaptain

ya beth the girl I was dating is GONE ( she had to have the a couple of dogs) and the pups are still here lol.......

basscaptain

basscaptain

We're gonna get in trouble..Mars WILL complain.
I'm to Old to Care what MARS Say or Thinks....... as Far as I'm concerned........................ this post ended belonging to Mars a LONG Time Ago........ maybe even days Now... LOL
F..k Them if they Don't like my Grand Kids.....................................................

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I'm to Old to Care what MARS Say or Thinks....... as Far as I'm concerned........................ this post ended belonging to Mars a LONG Time Ago........ maybe even days Now... LOL
F..k Them if they Don't like my Grand Kids.....................................................
Not from Mars..from the Mods here that need to keep the chat on subject..(already had a few posts deleted..that's why I began another thread)

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

But does the Mars keep up with a couple of household 15 watt bulbs? 😝 this is an exceptionally rare low yielding strain just fyi

97DEB7C3 415A 4C26 84DB 70921E698C0D
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom