• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey guys, what mars light would you recommend for a 3x3x6 tent?

Been using a 5 cob led fixture that impresses the hell out of me, would love to compare it to a "brand name" light.
No doubt, the TSW2000 is the perfect match with a 3*3 tent!!!💃🕺
Coverage: Veg: 4’x4’(120x120cm); Bloom: 3’x3’(90x90cm)

TSW2000
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im a soil guy,have tried 2 300 watt led lights wasnt impressed at all ,bought to fight heat in a force air grow,they ran hotter than my hid lighting,im not growing medicine right now,but always growing veggies,id sure give a try for you if interested,i dont know much about them so cant give reference to what they really can do,because im running with forced wind in and exhausting out,no ac or heater in winter days,the tent come with it? anyway if interested put me on the list thanks

basscaptain

basscaptain

I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post) I don't know s..t about any of this and just got a few lights also... so if you would like someone that may be able to screw things up real fast and be honest about it I'm your guy, if not Kool Have a Great Day....

Oldmateslim

Oldmateslim

I want/ would like the Mars Hydro TSW2000 because I am ready to start a perpetual grow and need a decent flowering light and tent. The veg and cutting end is already set to go.. I'm tired of seed to bud plus it is time to update from HPS . Time to lower the electric bill......

You won't regret the perpetual grow, its easy to incorporate seeds to freshen up genetics too if you get tired of your strains. Also the change to LED is a small learning curve but well worth it!

Hazed420

Hazed420

I would like the mars hydro tsw 2000 or the sp250 because im new at growing and would love to have a better light than my cheap lights and i rarely have the luck to win anything lol oh well thanks for the chance. Man it would be awesome to win.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... I could use both of them. Because my wife is going to kill me when we get our power bill from running MH/HPS lights. I just completely revamped my personal private grow and a new light or two would be a fantastic addition. I only have 1 Mars Hydro LED light and it's quite old. Would love to have something newer to review against this old Blurple LED. Also, I served 4 years in the US Army and all I got was this bad back and PTSD to show for it ;) Help a broke veteran out :)

Gemini

Gemini

My girls want tsw 2000
Because I bought a light and one plant and started learning everything I could from this site plus reading and some you tube then I started learning how to make clones did several,expecting to fail at my first time doing any of this well I didn’t fail am doin amazing so got another tent and another light still isn’t enough for my huge super lemon haze mother plant and her kids that I have in flower do not want to lose them but I do not have options for another light right now
Thanks 😁

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, thank you, everyone, for taking part in Mars Hydro the first giveaway. Please also invite more ppl to participate. If we have more than 50 posts, we will pick one winner; If we have over 100 growers post, we will pick other 3 winners to get the special gifts. Cheers! :fire::fire::fire:

Hey THCFarmers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time coming now! :love1::love2:🥳
We are going to sponsor our newly unreleased TSW2000 or SP250 series light and the suitable indoor grow tent. The lights are both High PPE, Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. 🥳

And how to participate?

- Time: from now to 25th Sep at the same time.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- We will pick a random number once the post up to 50, to get a new light and tent; over 100 will pick 3 other winners to get a coupon worth 25usd.
- The winner will help us to review our new led grow light and share the growing journey under the win light.
- Everyone can join, and quantity unlimited.

Now Party is on, come on baby!!!🥳🥳🥳

And each grower can post 3 posts at most for the giveaway! 😍😍😍

Oldmateslim

Oldmateslim

Also again would love the mars hydro sp250 to replace my current 2x4 setup!

Im glad you guys are keeping up with the market and releasing quantum boards, hopefully more people get onboard with this technology because those who do use it preach great things! Id love to review some ad ive never had a failed crop and always improve so if these are as good as they seem im in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom