Mars Hydro Giveaway Time: Come and Win New TS or SP Grow Kit

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ina

Ina

Okay, so I want Mars TSW2000, because I will put in my wardrobe😆 and I think it will be very comfortable. My flowers will feel very good with this light, also this light is very important for vegetation period, they will growing happy 😊...I can imagine what can I do with 200w and 4500 k... It will be awesome!
You wont have to because they will give you tent with it,even more comfortable!:D Enough with those cabinets and wardrobes,cutting holes for ventilation and who knows what else!:D I am in the same situation,i think wardrobes are made for clothes.:)

basscaptain

basscaptain

Lunch brake
20190913 123434

Mishica

Mishica

You wont have to because they will give you tent with it,even more comfortable!:D Enough with those cabinets and wardrobes,cutting holes for ventilation and who knows what else!:D I am in the same situation,i think wardrobes are made for clothes.:)
Even better 😊☺️

newh

newh

Hey THCFarmers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time coming now! :love1::love2:🥳
We are going to sponsor our newly unreleased TSW2000 or SP250 series light and the suitable indoor grow tent. The lights are both High PPE, Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. 🥳

And how to participate?

- Time: from now to 25th Sep at the same time.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- We will pick a random number once the post up to 50, to get a new light and tent; over 100 will pick 3 other winners to get a coupon worth 25usd.
- The winner will help us to review our new led grow light and share the growing journey under the win light.
- Everyone can join, and quantity unlimited.

Now Party is on, come on baby!!!🥳🥳🥳
I want TSW2000 coz free stuff is the best stuff

Steve705

Steve705

I WANT THE SP250. I doubt I’ll win this giveaway. I have the worst luck when it comes to giveaways and stuff hahaha. one day I’ll make the switch to mars and try it out. see what the hype is about.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I would like the MARS TSW 2000 to start a new adventure in LED technology that I no very little about. I am finding more and more growers on The Farm using this technology and it has sparked interest in me to see how far I can take it in my growing abilities as far as lighting. Coming from a traditional HPS, CMH self taught back ground I find this a interesting and challenging endeavor.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I would like the MARS TSW 2000 to start a new adventure in LED technology that I no very little about. I am finding more and more growers on The Farm using this technology and it has sparked interest in me to see how far I can take it in my growing abilities as far as lighting. Coming from a traditional HPS, CMH self taught back ground I find this a interesting and challenging endeavor.
You'll have an adventure alright.....LMAO

B

Bgmac124

Hey THCFarmers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time coming now! :love1::love2:🥳
We are going to sponsor our newly unreleased TSW2000 or SP250 series light and the suitable indoor grow tent. The lights are both High PPE, Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. 🥳

And how to participate?

- Time: from now to 25th Sep at the same time.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- We will pick a random number once the post up to 50, to get a new light and tent; over 100 will pick 3 other winners to get a coupon worth 25usd.
- The winner will help us to review our new led grow light and share the growing journey under the win light.
- Everyone can join, and quantity unlimited.

Now Party is on, come on baby!!!🥳🥳🥳
I want Mars hydro tsw2000/sp250 cause they were my first light I ever bought and the new series of lights are the best on the market. Forget the other high priced , low quality, this is the best bang for your buck!!!!

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
I think mars got the attention they wanted from this giveaway. Or soon to be given away product. Great for marketing right mars. Product seen,talked about,and feedback from niche product peers given almost every five minutes. If you give away ten lights it’ll still be way cheaper and more productive marketing then paying for ads. I say give every responder a light!!!!!!!
There will be more activities, Keep following Mars Hydro LED, join the discussion

G

Godfthrfarm

Heck yeah...free is the best gift anybody can receive but a free grow light from Mars hydro is like hitting the lotto it's the gift that keeps on giving..seriously man.im a outdoor grower and recently purchased 8 acres 2 open godfather farms I'm currently building our greenhouses and I would love to try these out in one of the greenhouse runs ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom