Mars Hydro Giveaway Time: Come and Win New TS or SP Grow Kit

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
m8ty

m8ty

I'M still waiting for this 20 year old 🧲 magnetic ballast 3 year old hps bulb combo to quit firing so I can upgrade 😂

Oldmateslim

Oldmateslim

I'M still waiting for this 20 year old 🧲 magnetic ballast 3 year old hps bulb combo to quit firing so I can upgrade 😂

The faster you replace that old tech the more you will save, those magnetic ballasts are loud, hot, inefficient and sometimes quite a hazard! Trust me the upgrade to digital ballasts is worth it but to leds its insanely better!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I’ll take whatever your giving away bro. :smoking: I would do a seed test run in that tent with the light. Iblend Hps and cmh right now. I just never seen led buds get as plumped.

Ina

Ina

ОК than I WANT MARS HYDRO TSW 2000 because im good with floodlights and normal bulbs (they work absolutely fine for veg, even tried flowering but for flowering I need something specialized for sure ) and i imagine what I can do with better light!:)I don't want to get back to HPS/MH for safety reasons,I would feel much comfortable with leds.....Тhese are some of my attempts with 35w LED bulbs and the bigger floodlight 200w 4500k By the way I never liked purple lights...…:)As you can see my conditions are far from perfect unfortunately:)And this will be my first nice LED light ever!

Munch517

Munch517

I want a Mars Sp250 because it looks like a great light, I'd certainly put it to good use. I'll probably end up with one or two either way

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im curious and have to ask,does this light sunburn a bald head? my hid lighting has gave me a pretty good tan over the years,damn hair fell out and ever since i have to wear a garden hat in there lmao,nothing worse than a sunburn bald head ohhh weee

BigCube

BigCube

I want Mars TSW2000 because I'm setting up a new 3x3 tent to run against my other 3x3 tent with a generic Cob LED in it, and would love a chance to document and show the comparison between the two.

Mars has one of, if not the biggest name in LED grow lighting. It would be awesome to see what one can do!

basscaptain

basscaptain

Just my 2 cents here to Mars Inc..... You guys Should Really think about giving 2 set ups away..... If you guys are trying to get Real time info.... you need to give 1 away to someone like just say 1d1, az2000, oldskol, trustfal and etc.............. they know there sh.t then you need to set up someone like Ina ............... so you can see the diff... Also for people just Trying to get into this indoor grow... I think
your going to get more home grows this way then just hooking up someone that all ready has his sh.t rolling, if that the case just give them the light they can work it into there grow.......

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Just my 2 cents here to Mars Inc..... You guys Should Really think about giving 2 set ups away..... If you guys are trying to get Real time info.... you need to give 1 away to someone like just say 1d1, az2000, oldskol, trustfal and etc.............. they know there sh.t then you need to set up someone like Ina ............... so you can see the diff... Also for people just Trying to get into this indoor grow... I think
your going to get more home grows this way then just hooking up someone that all ready has his sh.t rolling, if that the case just give them the light they can work it into there grow.......
are you crazy hahahah i dont know squat ,i have a life challenge and dont do so well at it either,lmao,be more like you for proof exposure on them ,my old ass does good to grow meds hahahah,think it all happened around 30 i guess,all that braun feel from my chest and went to the belt,shit if the belt didnt stop it i would been in trouble,damn hair slid right down back too,yep around 30,beware all young pups hahahah,thanks for the respect bro,im just a reg dude in love with anything i can acomlish with my hands

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

FYI..Ina is a good grower too:smoking:

basscaptain

basscaptain

just trying to get the man a set up :) I seen a few pics :) yes he is.......................not trying to piss anyone off... Just saying there guys in here that REALLY could use it more then others.....Yes they want info..... I want Info from all people not just the ones that are going to make sure mars looks good...........................................

Last edited:
Ina

Ina

Тhank you!Said by you it is real compliment!
just trying to get the man a set up :) I seen a few pics :) yes he is.......................
And thank you for that!:)I am a lady by the way:)I really cant compare with others mentioned in your post,just a housewife and wanna be gardener,growing at home and outdoors whenever/however i can:)

basscaptain

basscaptain

are you crazy hahahah i dont know squat ,i have a life challenge and dont do so well at it either,lmao,be more like you for proof exposure on them ,my old ass does good to grow meds hahahah,think it all happened around 30 i guess,all that braun feel from my chest and went to the belt,shit if the belt didnt stop it i would been in trouble,damn hair slid right down back too,yep around 30,beware all young pups hahahah,thanks for the respect bro,im just a reg dude in love with anything i can acomlish with my hands
Oh they don't want me trust me on that.... I don't spell, read or follow paper work that comes with anything..... I ran by the sit of my pants, 100% azz hole and don't lie................. I'm not the one........................

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Тhank you!Said by you it is real compliment!
And thank you for that!:)I am a lady by the way:)I really cant compare with others mentioned in your post,just a housewife and wanna be gardener,growing at home and outdoors whenever/however i can:)
i dont know ,them are impressive pic's above,maybe a little help,smoking it hahahh

Migrower

Migrower

I think mars got the attention they wanted from this giveaway. Or soon to be given away product. Great for marketing right mars. Product seen,talked about,and feedback from niche product peers given almost every five minutes. If you give away ten lights it’ll still be way cheaper and more productive marketing then paying for ads. I say give every responder a light!!!!!!!

Mishica

Mishica

Okay, so I want Mars TSW2000, because I will put in my wardrobe😆 and I think it will be very comfortable. My flowers will feel very good with this light, also this light is very important for vegetation period, they will growing happy 😊...I can imagine what can I do with 200w and 4500 k... It will be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom