• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes, you are totally right, the California light is great choice if you guys have enough budget. Please kindly notice that we are Chinese light, but we are not knockoffs, we have over 10 years' experience, we are growing, improving, we just lower down our profits, want more people to enjoy it, that why our light is high quality at the reasonable price ok??? Right, Trump should add tariffs to all Chinese goods, so that you can enjoy good high price goods, so we can pay more attention to develop the other market. We will prove we are the right choice for most growers here, the giveaway winner @1diesel1 will give us the truth

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Why delete? Speck free here. Or that's your trick??? @Edinburgh

SickBoy420

SickBoy420

Hey THCFarmers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time coming now! :love1::love2:🥳
We are going to sponsor our newly unreleased TSW2000 or SP250 series light and the suitable indoor grow tent. The lights are both High PPE, Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. 🥳

And how to participate?

- Time: from now to 25th Sep at the same time.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- We will pick a random number once the post up to 50, to get a new light and tent; over 100 will pick 3 other winners to get a coupon worth 25usd.
- The winner will help us to review our new led grow light and share the growing journey under the win light.
- Everyone can join, and quantity unlimited.

Now Party is on, come on baby!!!🥳🥳🥳
Who won.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

7C278538 C8FD 417E 877D 73B763891DE4

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Hey mars dude. Let’s hang out. Nothing else is going on in this thread.
How’s it goin? How’s the pandas?
I’m just doing some trimming on this rare ass bubble pheno. It’s got a nice flavour.. what strains are you rockin these days?
811219C7 A6A5 4266 A0E9 A770456ADA46

How s the wife n kids? Mine are always yellin.. way she goes I guess eh.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Thanks Mars I realy appreciate the light!
I will be firing her up in my grow room as soon as I’m done drying the summer crop.
rooms been shut down for 3 weeks.
I will not be using the tent though. 1DIESEL1 is not a tent farmer he hates tents and everything about them.
I have donated the tent to a fellow farmer here on The Farm.
@Buzzer777 will be receiving it in the mail. Hopefully he can document a grow in Marses slick tent.
it’s real nice and looks like high quality material and the zipper also looks high quality:)

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Thanks Mars I realy appreciate the light!
I will be firing her up in my grow room as soon as I’m done drying the summer crop.
rooms been shut down for 3 weeks.
I will not be using the tent though. 1DIESEL1 is not a tent farmer he hates tents and everything about them.
@Buzzer777 will be receiving it in the mail. Hopefully he can document a grow in Marses slick tent.
it’s real nice and looks like high quality material and the zipper also looks high quality:)
TY @1diesel1 ..I will keep you posted when I can set the new tent up. Just finishing up trimming the outdoor plants; and then comes a monster cleanup..I figure that next week I will begin the transition from my aging 3x3 Vivosun to your new Mars tent. I am very curious about those tents and can't wait until it comes.

I take regular pictures and will put them here as things go on. This will become my primary flower tent, and hopefully no one will care that I am not using Mars' lights andwill not be replacing any of my lights for a few years (they are all pretty new)

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
👻

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey mars dude. Let’s hang out. Nothing else is going on in this thread.
How’s it goin? How’s the pandas?
I’m just doing some trimming on this rare ass bubble pheno. It’s got a nice flavour.. what strains are you rockin these days?
View attachment 901343

How s the wife n kids? Mine are always yellin.. way she goes I guess eh.
Hello, dude, I am just thinking about how to get this thread more active these days,🤔 also wondering hang out and enter other interest thread. But I can't, must hold it
I don't grow, and no experience, so actually I a little about strains, seed, growing, just pick it from google😀, I 'm studying, that's also why I really appreciate you guys here

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hello, dude, I am just thinking about how to get this thread more active these days,🤔 also wondering hang out and enter other interest thread. But I can't, must hold it
I don't grow, and no experience, so actually I a little about strains, seed, growing, just pick it from google😀, I 'm studying, that's also why I really appreciate you guys here
You got this! Give it some time:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom