• Thread starter MarsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Beautiful girls under Mars Pro Epistar 160:love2::love2::love2::smoking::smoking::smoking:

BeglianHaze

BeglianHaze

Finaly its Harverst time for the mainline technic :smoking:
and im very impressed :cool:

8de3d445a7f21a5f8362-20151117_12543.jpg

best greetz :)
hello,

it looks really nice! it's also an auto plant?
i think i'll harverst my second auto tomorrow or after tomorrow...it's not totally ready but i don't have time anymore! :)

weedlover85

weedlover85

hello,

it looks really nice! it's also an auto plant?
i think i'll harverst my second auto tomorrow or after tomorrow...it's not totally ready but i don't have time anymore! :)

Thx, no its not a auto its a clone from a power flower (south africa sativa) - royal queen seeds

Royal Queen Seeds - Power Flower
During the 90s, a group of passionate growers from the Netherlands travelled to South Africa to gather genetics which could be added to their library. Using the genetics they collected, this team would give birth to a nearly pure Sativa (12% Indica) made exclusively with those genetics. This Cannabis plant would eventually take over Amsterdam’s coffeeshops, mostly still around today, and was known as Power Plant.

Our Power Flower is our attempt to recreate the popular features from one of Amsterdam’s most famous weeds. This feminized plant will grow over 1 m tall, up to 1.5 m, indoors, but can stretch to 2 m outside. It prefers a warm environment like California or Italy, however, it can be grown in south of France and Germany, while more northern latitudes are not recommended for this marijuana strain.

Power Plant was the original large-yielding commercial crop and we are proud to say that Power Flower is just as big. Growers can expect anything from 65-85 g per plant, or up to 650 g per square metre under a 600 W light. Grown outdoors, it can yield over 100 g per plant, but will require a lot of sun and food to do so.

With such a high yield in only 8 weeks flowering, combined with a moderately easy grow, Power Flower is easily a top contender for a commercial crop grower. With lots of light, fluffy green nuggets filling up all spacing between internodes, Power Flower is suitable for the sea/screen of green operations. The relatively easy grow also makes it suitable for first-time growers who want as little a challenge as possible.

Power Flower will give smokers a taste of sweet and sour, like lemon and limes, followed by a subtle pine fresh flavour. It’s not just taste buds that are refreshed as users can experience a smooth high, with an energetic and active experience. Between its pleasing smoke, moderately easy grow and massive buds, Power Flower is guaranteed to leave you satisfied and yearning for more.

Type: Sativa: 88%; Indica: 12%
Yield: 65-85 grams
Harvest month: October
Height of the plant: 100-150 cm
Genetic background: South African Sativas
Effect: Strong up high
Cannabinoid content: Medium
Flowering time: 8-9 weeks

B

Bloombastic

Hello
Thx, no its not a auto its a clone from a power flower (south africa sativa) - royal queen seeds

Royal Queen Seeds - Power Flower
During the 90s, a group of passionate growers from the Netherlands travelled to South Africa to gather genetics which could be added to their library. Using the genetics they collected, this team would give birth to a nearly pure Sativa (12% Indica) made exclusively with those genetics. This Cannabis plant would eventually take over Amsterdam’s coffeeshops, mostly still around today, and was known as Power Plant.

Our Power Flower is our attempt to recreate the popular features from one of Amsterdam’s most famous weeds. This feminized plant will grow over 1 m tall, up to 1.5 m, indoors, but can stretch to 2 m outside. It prefers a warm environment like California or Italy, however, it can be grown in south of France and Germany, while more northern latitudes are not recommended for this marijuana strain.

Power Plant was the original large-yielding commercial crop and we are proud to say that Power Flower is just as big. Growers can expect anything from 65-85 g per plant, or up to 650 g per square metre under a 600 W light. Grown outdoors, it can yield over 100 g per plant, but will require a lot of sun and food to do so.

With such a high yield in only 8 weeks flowering, combined with a moderately easy grow, Power Flower is easily a top contender for a commercial crop grower. With lots of light, fluffy green nuggets filling up all spacing between internodes, Power Flower is suitable for the sea/screen of green operations. The relatively easy grow also makes it suitable for first-time growers who want as little a challenge as possible.

Power Flower will give smokers a taste of sweet and sour, like lemon and limes, followed by a subtle pine fresh flavour. It’s not just taste buds that are refreshed as users can experience a smooth high, with an energetic and active experience. Between its pleasing smoke, moderately easy grow and massive buds, Power Flower is guaranteed to leave you satisfied and yearning for more.

Type: Sativa: 88%; Indica: 12%
Yield: 65-85 grams
Harvest month: October
Height of the plant: 100-150 cm
Genetic background: South African Sativas
Effect: Strong up high
Cannabinoid content: Medium
Flowering time: 8-9 weeks

hello,
May I ask you how long you've spent for veg with that clone and how many days it needs to flower?good job anyway :)

weedlover85

weedlover85

maybe 4 weeks of veg and 54 days of flower :smoking:

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Good Morning Everyone,

192X5 W reflector is out of stock in USA right now, we will fill the stocks as soon as possible. Recently if you would like to purchase this unit, please wait for a while :)

GOOD NEWS:love1::love1:: Next friday will be our promotion day, "BLACK FRIDAY", all Mars Pro lights will be sold with 10% discount!!! Good chance, only on BLACK FRIDAY. :cool::cool::love1::love1::love1:

Best wishes

weedlover85

weedlover85

looks cool :cool:

what do you think about the light yet ? power, heat, spectrum, remote, and insentivity of the light ?

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
New Mars Pro Cree128. Got the remote figured out. A little learning curve but it is on and the plants look happy.

Yayy, It arrived!! :love2:Hope you like it!! Yeah at the begining it might take a while to learn how to use the remote, but after you know it it's very convenient to set!

Contact me at any time if you have any question or meet problem, but of course I wish there will be no problem ;)I will be always here !!

Wish you good harvest Riden2low!!:love1:

Yukido

Yukido

Good Morning Everyone,

192X5 W reflector is out of stock in USA right now, we will fill the stocks as soon as possible. Recently if you would like to purchase this unit, please wait for a while :)

GOOD NEWS:love1::love1:: Next friday will be our promotion day, "BLACK FRIDAY", all Mars Pro lights will be sold with 10% discount!!! Good chance, only on BLACK FRIDAY. :cool::cool::love1::love1::love1:

Best wishes
Wow, I gatta go for it MarsG!

riden2low

riden2low

Well, got my Mars Pro Cree128 up and running. Still dealing with the remote issue. A learning curve. I have it programmed for my flower 12 on 12 off. It came on at the time set but when it was to turn off, it stayed on. So I had to shut it off my self. So there is something that I am not doing right but all in all it is a pretty cool light. At 100% it is a damn bright light I have to say that. Kind of cool to mimic Sun rise to Sun set. But that remote, has to be simpler than what I make it to be.

IMG 1536
MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Well, got my Mars Pro Cree128 up and running. Still dealing with the remote issue. A learning curve. I have it programmed for my flower 12 on 12 off. It came on at the time set but when it was to turn off, it stayed on. So I had to shut it off my self. So there is something that I am not doing right but all in all it is a pretty cool light. At 100% it is a damn bright light I have to say that. Kind of cool to mimic Sun rise to Sun set. But that remote, has to be simpler than what I make it to be.

Good Morning Riden2low,

Thanks for your on-time feedback, Cree chips are really bright and cool , glad you like it! :)

I'm sorry the remote is a little confusing, It might be complicated when users just start to use it. About the problem you said, I'm guessing maybe when you set your own mode, you forgot to save it as M0, M1 or M2, it can be? So the light now is using the standard Auto mode. And Auto mode can't work as you set before. Would you like to follow the instruction book and reset it again?

Please let me know if the light will work the same as you set after this!

Best regards :)

riden2low

riden2low

It's a little heavy. But the grow tents frame is holding. My tent is a 4x2 . Thinking maybe get a 4x4 soon.

riden2low

riden2low

Good Morning Riden2low,

Thanks for your on-time feedback, Cree chips are really bright and cool , glad you like it! :)

I'm sorry the remote is a little confusing, It might be complicated when users just start to use it. About the problem you said, I'm guessing maybe when you set your own mode, you forgot to save it as M0, M1 or M2, it can be? So the light now is using the standard Auto mode. And Auto mode can't work as you set before. Would you like to follow the instruction book and reset it again?

Please let me know if the light will work the same as you set after this!

Best regards :)
I pulled the unit from my grow tent until I figure what the problem is. Put my old Mrs Hydro back in. Going to play with this remote and get this program under control and figure why I have to turn it off manually. Second time I had to turn it off my self. Did a factory reset and reprogrammed. Saved to Mo memory. So see what it will do this.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
I pulled the unit from my grow tent until I figure what the problem is. Put my old Mrs Hydro back in. Going to play with this remote and get this program under control and figure why I have to turn it off manually. Second time I had to turn it off my self. Did a factory reset and reprogrammed. Saved to Mo memory. So see what it will do this.

Hi Riden2low,

Thanks for your feedback, I have sent you a PM about how to set the remote, please have a look :)

These 2 videos maybe can help you out, one is from Medgrower1, another is from Mr. Tight. Both of them are using the same program as yours.

Please let me know if the 2 videos can help you!

Our company will make a video about how to set remote as soon as possible, sorry for the confusion this remote issue had given you .

Best Regards,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom