Mars Hydro Led Grow Light Family

• Thread starter MarsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
keiksweat

keiksweat

That's true but they did just point out that they are aware of the second lens being a problem.
id take my hat off to them ,if I didn't know for a fact that they have warehouses full of em,they admit there faulty.and they will still sell them to un suspecting hobby growers.and when they fail,back to square one. 7 day change warranty....says it all.best feetz...

keiksweat

keiksweat

Think about it this way.if they wont cough up to swap a single faulty panel on here for someone.what's the chance of them re-calling 3 warehouses full of em.i don't doubt they will change the lenses in the factory floor.but the ones already packed....yeah,there going out...best feetz..

WS4U

WS4U

W
Watch out enigma,don't point out problems.you be quickly shunned as bully..haha.best feetz. ..hehe
Think about it this way.if they wont cough up to swap a single faulty panel on here for someone.what's the chance of them re-calling 3 warehouses full of em.i don't doubt they will change the lenses in the factory floor.but the ones already packed....yeah,there going out...best feetz..
still no free lights for u? Sad panda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom