MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
New feedback this morning :D:D

Qeqe
Webwxgetmsgimg

Wish everyone happy grow:):mushtache::smoking:

DrFever

DrFever

ok Mars get it all together you got like 2 weeks lol one epistar and 2 - 144 reflectors will pm you when paying in full shortly

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

Here's my pic of the Mars II 1200 light that went out please lets get this one replaced this is my second light that has failed. I'd tried chatting on trade manager but the person was new and wasn't the person who sold me the lights. I'm trying to be nice and not make a scene. I also have a video of the lights problem.

SAM 1166
SAM 1167
SAM 1168
SAM 1171
SAM 1172
MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Here's my pic of the Mars II 1200 light that went out please lets get this one replaced this is my second light that has failed. I'd tried chatting on trade manager but the person was new and wasn't the person who sold me the lights. I'm trying to be nice and not make a scene. I also have a video of the lights problem.
Hi REALSTYLES,

Thanks for sending the pics. You bought in last year right? I can see there r some bulbs were burnt, and your light is still in warranty, so we will ship the new leds free for you. Could you please give me your order number in PM? Also send me your adress. Thanks :)

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

Hi REALSTYLES,

Thanks for sending the pics. You bought in last year right? I can see there r some bulbs were burnt, and your light is still in warranty, so we will ship the new leds free for you. Could you please give me your order number in PM? Also send me your adress. Thanks :)

This is why I say make good on your warranty. This is the second light that failed and it's not just replace the diodes on this

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Looks like a driver or board prob to me, I dont think replacing leds will fix it

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor

This is why I say make good on your warranty. This is the second light that failed and it's not just replace the diodes on this
OMG REALSTYLES, R u high?

I just recognized you were the "Monkey "guy who appeared in this thread before, and not only here, also many other forums to say bad words about Mars Hydro, and as I know you have been blocked by many forums already. I was almost fooled by you!!! Luckily other people mentioned me about you.

You have made a video to smash our light, but what a pity it was not broken...so sorry for you... May I know what's your intention to come here again??? And why you always try so hard to hurt the reputation of Mars Hydro, may I know which company hire you?
IMG 29092015 101704

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Looks like a driver or board prob to me, I dont think replacing leds will fix it
Hi 3NQGM4, I was ready to send the lights' pics to factory for check , and I just got a PM from REALSTYLE was threatening our comany. I really can't understand why he just keeps doing this....

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

OMG REALSTYLES, R u high?

I just recognized you were the "Monkey "guy who appeared in this thread before, and not only here, also many other forums to say bad words about Mars Hydro, and as I know you have been blocked by many forums already. I was almost fooled by you!!! Luckily other people mentioned me about you.

You have made a video to smash our light, but what a pity it was not broken...so sorry for you... May I know what's your intention to come here again??? And why you always try so hard to hurt the reputation of Mars Hydro, may I know which company hire you?
View attachment 549137
Fix my light please I didn't make the light you did. It isn't my fault the light failed and why I smashed the other light is because of what's happening all over again with another light from you guys. Remember I still have 2 1600's and one is being used by another friend I hope they don't do what the others have. I don't have to lie. Look at what you did to @eastcoastjoe and there are others and the only forum was 420mag not Grasscity or rollitup so please stop lying because I'm not. So what you are telling me is I'm screwed over again. I need to get high before I get mad because I'm really not. If I was I'd tell the true PAR of your Mars II 1600 but I'm not gonna. Remember I have a Apogee PAR sensor and I know the error correction codes. I'm not here too fight all I want is my light warrantied. I sent you my order number and I show you pics and a video and I didn't smash the light. That video was so you can see the problem better. Don't make it seem like I'm attacking you because I'm not. Please explain how I'm attacking you when I'm asking for my warranty?

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Fix my light please I didn't make the light you did. It isn't my fault the light failed and why I smashed the other light is because of what's happening all over again with another light from you guys. Remember I still have 2 1600's and one is being used by another friend I hope they don't do what the others have. I don't have to lie. Look at what you did to @eastcoastjoe and there are others and the only forum was 420mag not Grasscity or rollitup so please stop lying because I'm not. So what you are telling me is I'm screwed over again. I need to get high before I get mad because I'm really not. If I was I'd tell the true PAR of your Mars II 1600 but I'm not gonna. Remember I have a Apogee PAR sensor and I know the error correction codes. I'm not here too fight all I want is my light warrantied. I sent you my order number and I show you pics and a video and I didn't smash the light. That video was so you can see the problem better. Don't make it seem like I'm attacking you because I'm not. Please explain how I'm attacking you when I'm asking for my warranty?

Please don't bring in @eastcoastjoe , he is different from you, and his situation is different as well (And tbh, I don't know what problem you have. What you r doing is just blast Mars Hydro, maybe it becomes your hobby. Well, interesting.) I have been trying to help Eastcoastjoe, i totally understand why he felt frustrated as a customer, because it took a while to check the light in repair shop, but fianlly we resolved all. I believe he also understooed I was really helping him , not trying to push away the responsibility. In fact me and he had a talk in the end, by shaking hands, I believe we are still friends, because we both are not bad people.

Anyway, my words here end, I wish you can have a peaceful mind, if you just want to find someone to talk, I'm here, but if attacking someone for nothing is just fun for you, I have to say I'm sorry and Maybe I will not see you here once again. :)

Take care.:)

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

@MarsG btw nice try how come I made a thread on how to make a led light? If I was a company I wouldn't show people how to make lights. I only learned how to do it because your light failed and you didn't honor your warranty and I got mad and I smashed the MarsII 900. Come on lets speak the truth for lies will come back and get you.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
@MarsG btw nice try how come I made a thread on how to make a led light? If I was a company I wouldn't show people how to make lights. I only learned how to do it because your light failed and you didn't honor your warranty and I got mad and I smashed the MarsII 900. Come on lets speak the truth for lies will come back and get you.
Nice ad in your signature :)

weedlover85

weedlover85

omg is realstyles that guy that smashed and broken the mars light into trash on youtube...
when yes really thick guy and a big hater about mars :badboy:

maybe he gonna go to metal hospital :cool:

best greetz :)

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

I understand you may not always agree with people but why do you always have to resort to the insults and name calling ? You should take our negativity elsewhere, you don't even own a Mars led but you just keep insisting on coming here and insulting everyone, just stop

lol Real styleless is one fruit in a basket short of anything he walks around like h is gods gift to cobs when all he done was copy other diy hards diy projects now He thinks he the best cob diyer on line and everyone should bow down to him
Cause you know why ??? Remember he has a Apogee PAR sensor so far up his ass he is starting to understand his error codes thats coming from it ..
And your right Belgain haze he can not grow worth a shit so will blame everyone everthing shit i you look at his last grow plants were eatting them selfs that is his concept o growing leafs all fried cause of haat he claims was summer heat hahah..

Personally not much is going to survive long in a tent that is `120 degrees there RS so mars light failed ?? cause of your incompitent growing skills any one can clearly see that with that heat any electrical product will burn up
I your going to man up then i would start with your room temps issues , an your stupidity of burning out the mars units cause of your faults

what do you think mars is here to baby sit you are replace every god dam unit that you burnt up cause of ignorance and stupidity on your part ????
just like a little kid getting a present just opening a box woo ee i got me a mars light
but most importantly forgot to read the most important part instructions on how to use
And god fobid if you sent them back on warranty and they found out you over heated them surely you be on here saying
I KNEW IT they were not going to honor there warranty
Again Warranty is not to be able to run or operate out of its pera meters

And on closing note lol what fucking good is a cob unit when you can only run it half power or less cause your over heating the room
doesn't make sense to me either way RS keep growing your thumb sized nugs with them cobs and letting plants eat them selfs so how you call it haha
Out of all the cob growers i am sorry your grows look the most pathetic

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

omg is realstyles that guy that smashed and broken the mars light into trash on youtube...
when yes really thick guy and a big hater about mars :badboy:

maybe he gonna go to metal hospital :cool:

best greetz :)
They didn't fix my light like this one Mars 1200w they want me to solder something that is under warranty. You be mad if your light fails and they didn't hold their end of the bargain after they got your money let's be fair now. I still have two 1600's and 2 300's that I'm letting friends use but they might fail as well here's proof

SAM 1171

They don't even have any repair center here anymore. I just want this light fixed it's under warranty. I can't see why you guys are tripping I didn't smash this one like I did the other one but what am I gonna do with a broken light that they won't fix and it's under warranty. I wish you guys good luck when it fails and I have proof of the convo I had with them. I know to document what they say dealing with them. They point blank lied about me and that will not work anymore. How am I bad talking them when I said the light broke and it's under warranty? And you guys talk shit about me and I have a valid point come on guys really? What would you do if you are in my shoes? Just get taken?

lol Real styleless is one fruit in a basket short of anything he walks around like h is gods gift to cobs when all he done was copy other diy hards diy projects now He thinks he the best cob diyer on line and everyone should bow down to him
Cause you know why ??? Remember he has a Apogee PAR sensor so far up his ass he is starting to understand his error codes thats coming from it ..
And your right Belgain haze he can not grow worth a shit so will blame everyone everthing shit i you look at his last grow plants were eatting them selfs that is his concept o growing leafs all fried cause of haat he claims was summer heat hahah..

Personally not much is going to survive long in a tent that is `120 degrees there RS so mars light failed ?? cause of your incompitent growing skills any one can clearly see that with that heat any electrical product will burn up
I your going to man up then i would start with your room temps issues , an your stupidity of burning out the mars units cause of your faults

what do you think mars is here to baby sit you are replace every god dam unit that you burnt up cause of ignorance and stupidity on your part ????
just like a little kid getting a present just opening a box woo ee i got me a mars light
but most importantly forgot to read the most important part instructions on how to use
And god fobid if you sent them back on warranty and they found out you over heated them surely you be on here saying
I KNEW IT they were not going to honor there warranty
Again Warranty is not to be able to run or operate out of its pera meters

And on closing note lol what fucking good is a cob unit when you can only run it half power or less cause your over heating the room
doesn't make sense to me either way RS keep growing your thumb sized nugs with them cobs and letting plants eat them selfs so how you call it haha
Out of all the cob growers i am sorry your grows look the most pathetic
Come on man why even talking hate if I can remember you hated LED what happened? why are you saying my tent was 120 degrees when it wasn't? Why lie? We will see when you buy those Mars lights which I know you are not going to buy.

@MarsG why won't you guys honor your warranty?

I just want my light fixed not me fixing it what happen to the warranty it's under?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom