• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
I have googled Sand creek high school, it's similar in the building to some extent.
This is an Academy do the experiment for the vegetables, the scene is very beautiful. My college is in the city, downtown, all the high buildings, so crowded and noisy. Also, we don't have vegetable experiments with LED grow lights, maybe the major reasons. Do you have this course before?

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey guys, do you have some advice about other devices? fans, filter, and the hydroponic system

Fans
Hydroponics01
Tent Ventilation
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I have googled Sand creek high school, it's similar in the building to some extent.
This is an Academy do the experiment for the vegetables, the scene is very beautiful. My college is in the city, downtown, all the high buildings, so crowded and noisy. Also, we don't have vegetable experiments with LED grow lights, maybe the major reasons. Do you have this course before?
I don’t think any light is efficient enough to warrant growing vegetables. The product is just too cheap. It’s fun to experience with it but will not be efficient enough.
Most people do it with marijuana but usually regain the money lost on nutes electricity etc. buy selling a few ounces.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, that's also why LED grow light users most are the marijuana grower, not vegetable growers, it's not efficient enough, so for vegetables , only some education organizations invest it.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Haaah, we only sell LED grow lights and the grow tent, that's our business I can sell them to you here😎. I just wanna know if they are the great choices for the growers, I found them on Alibaba.

DankVader75

DankVader75

Hi guys,

This is Emmie from Mars Hydro. We'are so happy be here, a new sponsor for THCFARMER 🥳

We mainly produce LED grow lights and indoor grow tents, with more than 10 years of experience. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to PM or Email me 😊

Our official website is www.mars-hydro.com

I set a special discount code for THCFarmer numbers on our website, the coupon code is "THC" 🌱
I get my 1000 today!! Piggy backing it with a 300 vivosun(comes with the tent) in a 4x2x60. Really expecting good results after seeing the review of your products on a YouTuber’s channel which is what led me to yours! That one you’re giving away would make a great addition! Lol. I'm also a new grower open to doing videos and using only YOUR products in promotion if Mars Hydro would be interested?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I get my 1000 today!! Piggy backing it with a 300 vivosun(comes with the tent) in a 4x2x60. Really expecting good results after seeing the review of your products on a YouTuber’s channel which is what led me to yours! That one you’re giving away would make a great addition! Lol. I'm also a new grower open to doing videos and using only YOUR products in promotion if Mars Hydro would be interested?
Welcome..and do watch the amperage load if you are using a pass thru on a light..Especially using two different brands and types..Just sayin.

basscaptain

basscaptain

here we go with the KY again lolol :) go get your own :) lol

he has a few things I may get :) think I'll add a few strips :)

get the link before it's GONEEEEEEEEEE :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom