• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
All righty then I’ve got the mars hydroTSW2000 up and running with 2 ladies still in veg.
Plants are looking a little droopy been treating a spider mite and thrips issue from drying OD plants in the flower room. They were transplanted today from one gallon soil pots to 5 gallon buckets.
29485DD6 A7A2 46BB A5AA 561A231B1651

Last edited:
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
If you guys interest SP250, just PM or email me.
Also, maybe we will have a giveaway for SP250 in the future.😎 But I don't have any ideas about the event, I need your advice. what kind of activities will inspire your interest to join?😀

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

to damn old for this metric crap,what are the dia of the light in actual english scale,dont understand all them numbers also,what watt is it,i asume 250watt,what size tent is the light ideal for ,i like the sound of no noise,but is the driver detachable to go outside the tent to get some of the heat out of tent,no mention of price either,also what mars and every other company is known for is the hangers gonna be straight when you hang it?i dont like having to twist wire and have a mess in my tent ,these 2 led light s i have look like a flying man on a trapese hahahahah

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
to damn old for this metric crap,what are the dia of the light in actual english scale,dont understand all them numbers also,what watt is it,i asume 250watt,what size tent is the light ideal for ,i like the sound of no noise,but is the driver detachable to go outside the tent to get some of the heat out of tent,no mention of price either,also what mars and every other company is known for is the hangers gonna be straight when you hang it?i dont like having to twist wire and have a mess in my tent ,these 2 led light s i have look like a flying man on a trapese hahahahah
thanks for your notice @oldskol4evr Dimension: 6.3''x6.3''x45'', Actual power: 250w, a perfect match for 2'x4' tent, extension cord, let the driver outside of the tent, the unit price is 259.99usd in the USA, no worry that, great user experience. I personally think SP250 has the best appearance of mars lights, big love. 💕

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thanks for your notice @oldskol4evr Dimension: 6.3''x6.3''x45'', Actual power: 250w, a perfect match for 2'x4' tent, extension cord, let the driver outside of the tent, the unit price is 259.99usd in the USA, no worry that, great user experience. I personally think SP250 has the best appearance of mars lights, big love. 💕
thank you for the reply

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Good Evening
always wanted to visit china and japan,to redneck though doubt i make it out alive hahahah barely made it out of iraq ,thems folk hate rednecks,i had one in bagdad that kept hitting my heels with a cart,after the third time i turned around and went to throw down,damn black water snatched me right up,funny how the airport just went quite and all sudden no people haaah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom