Buzzer777

Guess you got your x-mass earily this yr then
Yeppers!
Sneak peak at the Buzzer Xmas avatar!😜

Gnome Santa

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

here we go with the KY again lolol :) go get your own :) lol

he has a few things I may get :) think I'll add a few strips :)

get the link before it's GONEEEEEEEEEE :)
i need to figure this shit out,so this is a 24 volt,what the hell,i need info but not doing it here this lady only want mars folks on here

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you all ready know what I'm going to do......
i like the idea of the strips,but do you need a seperate driver for each one,shit confuses the crap out of me,guess why the pricing of these damn things is so much were folk like me just buy what they have,dont like it sit it to the side,i got four of them to the side lights haaaha,i got to disagree with all yall on the veggie thing and the lights,i believe you could grow under them,thats my plan anyway

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

cant remember for shit what buzzers thread on light is,same with jw thread on diy stuff,tried to instruct a cat yesterday to his thread couldnt even find it,the mind is a terrible thing to over load folks,i been on meltdown for years haaahah

BigCube

BigCube

No one driver can run them all if it specs out right.

Add up the wattage and choose a power supply that has at least 10% more that also has the voltage to run the LEDs.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I"m growing
green beans, tomatoes, 3 diff peppers and clintro in the tents under LEDs right now and will all winter............. I'm not going to the store if I don't have to......... this is why I'm going balls out now on this shop and getting it done by thanksgiving or so..... but anyway yes there is a driver for them for $ 8 that will run 4 strips... but I'm running mine off the drivers I have all ready... I'm just going to run a y

basscaptain

basscaptain

Lowes is the same here...... HD is a 100 miles away so that's why I'm not going there right now.... but I use the lumber yard again and hardwere store for all most everything ... then I'll use Lowes... Need to keep these little guys going....................

Plus I'm not retired anymore..... so I need to get in with the Good Old Boys......

Last edited:
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

cant remember for shit what buzzers thread on light is,same with jw thread on diy stuff,tried to instruct a cat yesterday to his thread couldnt even find it,the mind is a terrible thing to over load folks,i been on meltdown for years haaahah
Part of it is here..

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Okay, waiting for you. Also, your thread, you post, the link can't find it. Oops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom