• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
I’m trans planting into 2 gallon kangaroo pouch fabric pots today.
then it’s off to the Mars Hydro set at 50% and 18” to top of the pouch.
Photos to fallow ...
Hope can see the update on your thread 😍 ,want to see moreTHCFARMERS' own mars light journey here🥳🥳

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Tsl 2000 and sp250, had no problems from either so far,.... except sharp edges on the tsl

Eight, you are totally right, TSL2000 and are the great choices for 2x4 growing area, even 4x4 tent or bigger size (2lights or multiple lights)👏👏👏, many customers like the combination, SP250+for 4x4😊😊😊

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
except sharp edges on the tsl
Yeah, the sharp edge is a problem, so be careful, sometimes even the A4 paper also can scratch us, my experience😔 .
And the TS reflector design adds 20% par value in the corers, this is our exclusive patent,😎 some companies already start to imitate😡
TS refelctor20191220

Eight

Eight

Yeah, the sharp edge is a problem, so be careful, sometimes even the A4 paper also can scratch us, my experience😔 .
And the TS reflector design adds 20% par value in the corers, this is our exclusive patent,😎 some companies already start to imitate😡
View attachment 929490
Except I am a sheet metal fabricator, I know how easy these things are to fix b4 sale. Sp250 build is legit and solid imo. The tsl models need more work. One example is folding that last edge flush would eliminate that problem and reinforce the piece more. For some people on blood thinners for example, that edge could be dangerous. After this run I will fold the edges myself. Will be easier than installing these dam wires😡😔..

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
i have DP on my hit list of seeds. last i've had any was back in the early 90's, enjoy my friend

OG

HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

It all boils down to build quality. I have ran mars lights and with good results, but they burn out before any real savings. When i sit down and do the math on power consumption savings vs per fixture cost. Hps/mh usually come out on top.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
i'm a run what ya brung kinda of guy, as long as it gets me down the track. it's all good. the great thing about the current lighting market is that there is a light to fit every need and budget. when you think about it, it's pretty exciting to see what type of lighting we will have in the years ahead. maybe they explore the green spectrum more etc? perhaps lights that sync with music? plants love sound and touch ?

"i got a joint to burn"

OG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom