Mars Hydro LED

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Its a big deal if you have to ship something overseas to resolve a warranty issue, the fact that you have a repair center in the US is something that you should be advertising if you aren't already.

It costs more many times to send something back to China than what it is worth.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
now see ,i did not know this and that is a big factor for your sales,every thing ive ever got from china was several weeks ,so this is a major plus
I also don't know that so many farmers don't know we have the warehouse and repair center in most counties, seems I should have mentioned this on the first day šŸ¤”

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
As long as it is coming from a USA warehouse it will. If however it was out of stock at USA warehouse then it is a whole different story.
We are fully stocked most time, except last October, the SP250 in Canada was seriously out of stock because our 2 batches goods were in customs inspection for a long time, finally, we only shipped some SP250 by air to meet the customer's needs temporarily.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
One more thing, farmers may want to know is that Mars Hydro warehouses are for the local customers:

USA for USA(mainland)
Canada for Canada
Australia for Australian
Russia for Russia
UK for the UK and Ireland
Germany for all Europen Union countries ( not available for Non-EU European countries, because of tax issues)

For other counties,
we will ship it from China warehouse, we will help to check the best shipping cost with the forwarder, and customers need to deal with customs clearance and pay the duty. (China to other counties shipping cost on our website is just for reference, because the different countries have different freight rates, please contact us before your order, check the best price for you)

Check here: Mars Hydro Warehouse Location
Check here: Mars Hydro Shipping Policy

Pics as an example

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
I need an LED to replace my 1k MH in a 4'x4' veg tent. What mars led do u suggest.
Hello juggernaut, if for 4x4 veg, I'd like to recommend you the Mars Hydro TSW2000, the actual power is 300w, coverage: 4ā€™x4ā€™ at veg; 3ā€™x3ā€™at bloom
Check more spec on web: Mars Hydro TSW2000
Check TSW2000growing journey

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hello juggernaut, if for 4x4 veg, I'd like to recommend you the Mars Hydro TSW2000, the actual power is 300w, coverage: 4ā€™x4ā€™ at veg; 3ā€™x3ā€™at bloom
Check more spec on web: Mars Hydro TSW2000
Check TSW2000growing journey

Just have to say that 300 watts of led will not replace a 1000 watt metal halide. Would need more like 700 watts of mars lighting. Maybe more.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
This is the replacement for reference, from the final results. If you are a big fan of mh, and don't give any chance for led, just keep using mh.
LED is the future, many commercial growing also start to upgrade their light to LED panel step by step

FourthCity

FourthCity

One more thing, farmers may want to know is that Mars Hydro warehouses are for the local customers:

USA for USA(mainland)
Canada for Canada
Australia for Australian
Russia for Russia
UK for the UK and Ireland
Germany for all Europen Union countries ( not available for Non-EU European countries, because of tax issues)

For other counties,
we will ship it from China warehouse, we will help to check the best shipping cost with the forwarder, and customers need to deal with customs clearance and pay the duty. (China to other counties shipping cost on our website is just for reference, because the different countries have different freight rates, please contact us before your order, check the best price for you)

Check here: Mars Hydro Warehouse Location
Check here: Mars Hydro Shipping Policy

Pics as an example
View attachment 931064
This would also suggest that you have employees that are citizens of each of those countries which can also be a selling point. Last bit of free marketing advice, those "warehouses" should be referred to as headquarters. Not that you are doing a bad job but Mars Hydro really needs additional full time marketing/r&d representatives at the headquarters in each country that allows legal marijuana cultivation. That rep would be responsible for operating a legal grow using your products and facility, creating content for social media, and maintaining a presence on the major marijuana forums. Marijuana is illegal in China so through no fault of your own you are simply not the best person to speak to any potential benefits of using your products for this purpose. Having an experienced professional grower at your US Headquarters would help promote the best image for your company to other Americans while giving you valuable feedback on your products that you just can't get from your customers.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello @FourthCity , thanks for your kind advice, actually our boss consider this before.
We just cooperate with these local warehouses now, they are not our headquarters. Our mission is to provide high quality at reasonable price, this is our market. If we establish local branches, it will add our cost, and we will inevitably raise our product's prices, which is against our original intention.
That's also why we're in the forums, not only THCFARMER, we are most forums sponsors. We want to know grower real idea and looking for growers to help us test our products. And I don't think any other LED grow light company would put as much effort into the forum as Mars Hydro, they just put an ad banner at most, not to mention other Chinese LED grow light companies. That's we are so proud of, we know more about growing, about farmers, even if there is more to improve

Last edited:
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello guys, good evening! it's at night in your lands, the weekend is ending. I already back to work now, it's 10 am in my city. You know the Spring festival is coming, we will have a 7 days vacation, so excited šŸ˜„

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Here good news, WE WILL HOLD A NEW CONTEST THIS MONTH, THE FIRST MARS HYDRO THCFARMER GIVEAWAY IN 2020ļ¼Œ I will public the details tomorrow

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hello @FourthCity , thanks for your kind advice, actually our boss consider this before.
We just cooperate with these local warehouses now, they are not our headquarters. Our mission is to provide high quality at reasonable price, this is our market. If we establish local branches, it will add our cost, and we will inevitably raise our product's prices, which is against our original intention.
That's also why we're in the forums, not only THCFARMER, we are most forums sponsors. We want to know grower real idea and looking for growers to help us test our products. And I don't think any other LED grow light company would put as much effort into the forum as Mars Hydro, they just put an ad banner at most, not to mention other Chinese LED grow light companies. That's we are so proud of, we know more about growing, about farmers, even if there is more to improve
you are correct,the other companies are done by members of form,you all do mingle with the crowd,thats cool in my book plus every now and then you picture some of your culture for old folks mainly ,but we apreciate it hahahah

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
@MarsHydroLED So, this month... January? I have some sense - we have somewhat different calendars?

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, the Spring festival is Traditional China New Year, which is based on the lunar calendars, not the solar calendars. Today is 26th Dec in China lunar calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom