• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
@MarsHydroLED Kung Hei Fat Choi

The cool thing about being in the bay area is having two new years, if ya wanna.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Okay, I love rice-cakes, also fruit-cakes, I will share you the rice. Thank you so much, Kung Hei Fat Choi 😄 , Can you speak Cantonese?

FourthCity

FourthCity

Hello @FourthCity , thanks for your kind advice, actually our boss consider this before.
We just cooperate with these local warehouses now, they are not our headquarters. Our mission is to provide high quality at reasonable price, this is our market. If we establish local branches, it will add our cost, and we will inevitably raise our product's prices, which is against our original intention.
That's also why we're in the forums, not only THCFARMER, we are most forums sponsors. We want to know grower real idea and looking for growers to help us test our products. And I don't think any other LED grow light company would put as much effort into the forum as Mars Hydro, they just put an ad banner at most, not to mention other Chinese LED grow light companies. That's we are so proud of, we know more about growing, about farmers, even if there is more to improve
There is an ancient Roman saying, "you have to spend money to make money." Your competitors don't put as much effort into the forums because they don't rely on them as much for their R&D and marketing. If nothing else at least it would help to back up your claim that you know more about growing if someone on your staff actually cultivated marijuana. Its not that you have to do this to make a decent light but some internal R&D is probably the only way you can get ahead of the competition rather than trying to keep up. Again, just trying to give constructive criticism, nothing wrong with what you are doing now.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
There is an ancient Roman saying, "you have to spend money to make money." Your competitors don't put as much effort into the forums because they don't rely on them as much for their R&D and marketing. If nothing else at least it would help to back up your claim that you know more about growing if someone on your staff actually cultivated marijuana. Its not that you have to do this to make a decent light but some internal R&D is probably the only way you can get ahead of the competition rather than trying to keep up. Again, just trying to give constructive criticism, nothing wrong with what you are doing now.
Yeah, thanks for your kind constructive criticism, we would like to hear the real, different voice from growers, that will keep mars hydro always on the way, improving

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, it's a small world:), I meet so many farmers growing all over the world

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hello @FourthCity , thanks for your kind advice, actually our boss consider this before.
We just cooperate with these local warehouses now, they are not our headquarters. Our mission is to provide high quality at reasonable price, this is our market. If we establish local branches, it will add our cost, and we will inevitably raise our product's prices, which is against our original intention.
That's also why we're in the forums, not only THCFARMER, we are most forums sponsors. We want to know grower real idea and looking for growers to help us test our products. And I don't think any other LED grow light company would put as much effort into the forum as Mars Hydro, they just put an ad banner at most, not to mention other Chinese LED grow light companies. That's we are so proud of, we know more about growing, about farmers, even if there is more to improve

Have to be your devils advocate again. HLG, Rapid, timber and unit farm have been sponsoring a major forum for years. They are responsible for the popularity of these boards, cobs and strips.

Sorry ;-)

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
We started to sponsor a major forum from 2013, then more and more forums, just we are new bee here THCFARMER😀

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
if someone on your staff actually cultivated marijuana.

This might be a problem. Lets just say - there is stuff you can get away with - and just how legal that may be for them locally could be a bit much to ask.

As far as I can tell - almost all the lamp vendors crowd-source their results. And I can think of a number of reasons why this is actually the correct answer.

1. With cannabis - actual results are very strain dependent. So comparisons really need to use clones. And that has diminishing returns when in comes to market communications. Everyone gets forced to generalize and that skews the results.

2. There is adequate published research on the expanded definition of PAR and spectrum effects. A thorough review and monitoring those resources yields the spectral requirements. Those results drive the design. You choose the components that meet life-cycle and reliability requirements.

3. If a vendor establishes a feedback source - and actually listens - the product improves and the overall plan has a chance to work.

Lots of products are basically built on a guess - and never have a bit of retrospection. This is the basis of Kaizen. It may surprise some, this is actually originally a Chinese word and was adopted by others.

Eight

Eight

This might be a problem. Lets just say - there is stuff you can get away with - and just how legal that may be for them locally could be a bit much to ask.

As far as I can tell - almost all the lamp vendors crowd-source their results. And I can think of a number of reasons why this is actually the correct answer.

1. With cannabis - actual results are very strain dependent. So comparisons really need to use clones. And that has diminishing returns when in comes to market communications. Everyone gets forced to generalize and that skews the results.

2. There is adequate published research on the expanded definition of PAR and spectrum effects. A thorough review and monitoring those resources yields the spectral requirements. Those results drive the design. You choose the components that meet life-cycle and reliability requirements.

3. If a vendor establishes a feedback source - and actually listens - the product improves and the overall plan has a chance to work.

Lots of products are basically built on a guess - and never have a bit of retrospection. This is the basis of Kaizen. It may surprise some, this is actually originally a Chinese word and was adopted by others.
Kiazen is Japanese..

FourthCity

FourthCity

Like I said, nothing wrong with what they are doing now. I never recommended growing in China, I suggested growing legally in the countries that allow it. There is also more to a good light than par and spectrum like efficiency, longevity, and design. I'm also trying to respectfully and delicately as possible point out that there is likely a large difference in the quality of feedback obtainable from those who are currently using Mars Hydro lights compared to users of some of the other brands that have already been mentioned. There was an episode of the Simpsons where Homer reunited with his successful long lost brother Herb. Herb allowed Homer to give his company some feedback on the next car they were making, it didnt go well.

KLight03

KLight03

@MarsHydroLED I wish I would have found this forum before I started, however, it's nice to see a rep for MARS in a forum. Nice to meet you! I've started my first grow with your lights. I love them. I love that you are mixing with your customers.

Eight

Eight

@MarsHydroLED I wish I would have found this forum before I started, however, it's nice to see a rep for MARS in a forum. Nice to meet you! I've started my first grow with your lights. I love them. I love that you are mixing with your customers.
May I ask what lights you are using?

basscaptain

basscaptain

You sure can. MARS HYDRO TS 1000W Led Grow Light Sunlike Full Spectrum LED Growing Lights for Indoor Plants Greenhouse Veg Bloom with Updated 342 LEDs Hydroponic Led Growing Lamps with Hanger Actual Power 150Watt
in time your going to need more just ask Buzz.......... save a little $$$ for the next 2 months for some lights.....

maybe Mars will have a drawing you could get into and win a light....

KLight03

KLight03

in time your going to need more just ask Buzz.......... save a little $$$ for the next 2 months for some lights.....

maybe Mars will have a drawing you could get into and win a light....
I figured so. :) I actually have a smaller light system that I forgot to return (love the absentmindedness at times). I think I'll keep them and accumulate more. Haha! Thank you for the heads up.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Kaizen is a process improvement technique, designed to include a team of both experts and layman pertaining to the task or process. Generally kaizen has nothing to do with r&d , although occasionally they do run together. And we taught the Japanese how to use kaizon, they just embraced it and refined and used it, where us american were to self centered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom