• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
i've said it before and i will say it now, i have no clue why mars continues to advertise here. oh well i'm sure they have other venues and sites that would love to have those dollars to help host a free site where members can exchange knowledge and wisdom in a open setting without fear of being bashed. oh wait this is the interweb that can't happen, never mind.

OG
Thanks for your remind ozarkgrey, maybe you're right. But we originally came here because THCFARMER brings a lot of internet traffic to our official site, many farmers discuss mars hydro light, we didn't know whether it's positive or negative. As a company who cares the forums, cares farmers views, we'd like to cooperate with THCFARMER, then we are a sponsor here, when I came to here, noticed that a lot of farmers doesn't like us, even hate us, because of the bad history(I'm a new bee on mars hydro, haven't go through it, our colleague said that was a hard time), I read farmers comments here, all about us, most are bad, even the admin, I accept that the past, we admit, but as i said we are improving, there is something changing. As od said, we can do like most other companies, change our name and still sell products, make money, but we won't. Because mars hydro is a brand, we won't let it disappear, we care about the brand image, we will deeply be rooted in this field. we wand I have confidence with our new light and also I can win farmers' trust here.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for all farmers advice, suggestions, criticism, we keep ut in our mind, we will do better, the time will speak

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Honestly, who cares? Please dont use this platform for advertising or propoganda.
Thank you InsideGrower, you remind me, we are a sponsor, so advertising is our right, I already don't post ad a long time, maybe I should do something next days😅

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks for your remind ozarkgrey, maybe you're right. But we originally came here because THCFARMER brings a lot of internet traffic to our official site, many farmers discuss mars hydro light, we didn't know whether it's positive or negative. As a company who cares the forums, cares farmers views, we'd like to cooperate with THCFARMER, then we are a sponsor here, when I came to here, noticed that a lot of farmers doesn't like us, even hate us, because of the bad history(I'm a new bee on mars hydro, haven't go through it, our colleague said that was a hard time), I read farmers comments here, all about us, most are bad, even the admin, I accept that the past, we admit, but as i said we are improving, there is something changing. As od said, we can do like most other companies, change our name and still sell products, make money, but we won't. Because mars hydro is a brand, we won't let it disappear, we care about the brand image, we will deeply be rooted in this field. we wand I have confidence with our new light and also I can win farmers' trust here.
if you cant respect that ,you have issues folks

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
I definitely need better lights. Mars Hydro TS3000 is my next setup.
Thanks Djones, sorry for I interpret your post here, the internet is a little bit poor, the TS3000 is a beast, your plants will love it🥳 Wonderful flower, Big buds, Delicious smell, Great Results, and Reasonable price🥰

Ts3000
Last edited:
juggernaut

juggernaut

How is the TS2000 for heat and how heavy is it? I have to hang it in a tent? I have a 1K in there now.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

How is the TS2000 for heat and how heavy is it? I have to hang it in a tent? I have a 1K in there now.
I have the TSW2000 it's 12"-15" from the canopy and put out 95°F when on continuously.
I recommend you put a fan above. near the MeanWell drivers because especially in veg they are putting close to 100°F when on at least 18-6hour schedule.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have the TSW2000 it's 12"-15" from the canopy and put out 95°F when on continuously.
I recommend you put a fan above. near the MeanWell drivers because especially in veg they are putting close to 100°F when on at least 18-6hour schedule.
you cant put the driver outside the tent padre,that pretty seriuos heat,that what i get in summer inside my tent,and reason i dont grow in summer,but you for sure gonna have to figure away to cool it off in the tent,outside myplants just shut down around 91 to 93 degrees,just wont grow ,throw a pic of your tent up again,see if we can figure something out,lots way to hot

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

you cant put the driver outside the tent padre,that pretty seriuos heat,that what i get in summer inside my tent,and reason i dont grow in summer,but you for sure gonna have to figure away to cool it off in the tent,outside myplants just shut down around 91 to 93 degrees,just wont grow ,throw a pic of your tent up again,see if we can figure something out,lots way to hot

I was running it cooler with another fan but, it actually seems like the girls do better with the heat higher. Now when it's off it goes to 85°F in the tent. If it becomes a problem I can run the other fan vent just by flipping a switch. Look at my pics in My First Medical Grow, tell me what you think.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I was running it cooler with another fan but, it actually seems like the girls do better with the heat higher. Now when it's off it goes to 85°F in the tent. If it becomes a problem I can run the other fan vent just by flipping a switch. Look at my pics in My First Medical Grow, tell me what you think.
link,finding stuff on here dont work so well for me hahahah

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
@oldskol4evr , padrepuff thread

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
How does the TS2000 compare to a 1000w hid??
Hello, the TSL2000 is 3.56kg, 99.6*25.3X9cm, the coverage is 2'x4', actual power is 300w. The TSW2000 is 3.72kg, 64.1*57.9*6.8cm, coverage is 3x3, actual power is 310w. Their both have long cord, you can leave the driver out of the tent on summer. If compare with 1000w, I think it's not enough, you need at least 2pcs, what size fo your growing room?

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
juggernaut

juggernaut

4' x 4' veg tent.

How does the Heat compare to a 1000w HPS or MH.
With driver out of the room?

Will my tent be able to hold the weight of this light?

In your experience have any tents buckled or any other issues with the weight ?
If not what do u recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom