Mars Hydro LED

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

im curiuos about the heat myself,with my hid light and 50%humidity,i run about 15 degrees warmer than outside temp /with the cool tube,im really hoping one day i can find a light that has no heat at all in the tent,so far i havent,i cant run in summer,no ac,only heat is that digatil ballst and when it hits 8o outside im scrambling and turning the ballast back down to 50% just to keep tent 82 at night
My drivers is mounted outside the tent(sp-250) and difference between lites on and lights off about 6 degrees never been over 8 I run almost 550 try watts

DankVader75

DankVader75

I have the TS1000. I can control and predict the temps in my tent to the degree using fan speeds from 2 smaller fans and a vent control fan I use to run inside abient air back down and through the bottom of the tent (4x2x5 Vivosun). I have noticed since I put an additional 300w with an internal fan it becomes harder to control temps with the fan blowing hot air no matter how high I have all fans.
im curiuos about the heat myself,with my hid light and 50%humidity,i run about 15 degrees warmer than outside temp /with the cool tube,im really hoping one day i can find a light that has no heat at all in the tent,so far i havent,i cant run in summer,no ac,only heat is that digatil ballst and when it hits 8o outside im scrambling and turning the ballast back down to 50% just to keep tent 82 at night

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

My drivers is mounted outside the tent(sp-250) and difference between lites on and lights off about 6 degrees never been over 8 I run almost 550 try watts
so 6 degree difrence from outside temp?thats about close to what im running with low humidity,when the humidity goes over 50 the temp difrence is more like 10 to 12 degree difrence,so as you see it does make a big difrence were im at,and im about 100 miles in shore and very freaking dusty,almost mexico ,no offense but yalls freaking air is bad and you can even see how bad it is hahahah,remind me of iraq wake up to orange ass sky any time the day never dark.
if i got a garuntee there is zero heat with the drivers outside the tent id un ass the money,for the 250 isnt it 4ft long and right at a foot wide?

Moshmen

Moshmen

so 6 degree difrence from outside temp?thats about close to what im running with low humidity,when the humidity goes over 50 the temp difrence is more like 10 to 12 degree difrence,so as you see it does make a big difrence were im at,and im about 100 miles in shore and very freaking dusty,almost mexico ,no offense but yalls freaking air is bad and you can even see how bad it is hahahah,remind me of iraq wake up to orange ass sky any time the day never dark.
if i got a garuntee there is zero heat with the drivers outside the tent id un ass the money,for the 250 isnt it 4ft long and right at a foot wide?
The 250 is about 4” wide and 4’ long I believe that is the 2000-3000 model the diodes are spread out more . I don’t think technology is at the 0 heat level yet. Lol mayb someday
I’m sure buzz or jitz has the heat thing covered! For me it’s not a problem and I live in the land of humidity! Honestly If I would have a not led goin it would be hard to justify the cost for me, almost hTe to say that out loud. Lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The 250 is about 4” wide and 4’ long I believe that is the 2000-3000 model the diodes are spread out more . I don’t think technology is at the 0 heat level yet. Lol mayb someday
I’m sure buzz or jitz has the heat thing covered! For me it’s not a problem and I live in the land of humidity! Honestly If I would have a not led goin it would be hard to justify the cost for me, almost hTe to say that out loud. Lmao
i want it to cover the whole 2 ft wide by 4ft long tent,will the foot print do that at say 2ft off floor

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
4' x 4' veg tent.

How does the Heat compare to a 1000w HPS or MH.
With driver out of the room?

Will my tent be able to hold the weight of this light?

In your experience have any tents buckled or any other issues with the weight ?
If not what do u recommend?
I use one TSL-2000 in my 2x4. I would go either 2 SP-250's or 2 TSL-2000's. The TS-3000 would also be perfect for it. I keep the drivers in all my tents and heat isn't a problem at all. You can also like you said, put the driver outside of the tent if you wanted. I have cheap tents and they are doing awesome without any problems.
Hello juggernaut, just like SadBadGrower said, the 2 pcs SP250 or 2 pcs TSL2000 or TS3000 are great choice, consider that you used the HPS before, I think you will love 2 TSL2000 more.

Mars Hydro TSL2000
Mars Hydro TS3000

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Order on mars hydro website directly, don't forget the discount code" THC", save some cash, you know I'm a sales 😂 . We will arrange the shipping within 24 bussiness hours from our local warehouse

Eight

Eight

20191103 014024
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hello, old, all our TS and SP light, except the TS600(no driver), their drivers are removable
i read in q&a that the light has adapter for longer connection to go outside tent and video of how to do it,this isnt done at a factory level?heat is my biggest issue when it comes to the tent

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Our previous version the power cord is short, get so many customers feedback, want to leave the driver out of the tent, so we extended the power cord, so no need the adapter now, just use the screwdriver to remove the driver

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Our previous version the power cord is short, get so many customers feedback, want to leave the driver out of the tent, so we extended the power cord, so no need the adapter now, just use the screwdriver to remove the driver
that more like it,seems folk doing the other would bring warranty problems,so from what i see from the links provided ,all the lights run about 6 degrees difrent from inside to outside temps,im guessing this is normal,from all other competors too,so if and when i get one probally be the 250 thanks for your help girl,moss seems to like his

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom