Mars Hydro LED

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

that more like it,seems folk doing the other would bring warranty problems,so from what i see from the links provided ,all the lights run about 6 degrees difrent from inside to outside temps,im guessing this is normal,from all other competors too,so if and when i get one probally be the 250 thanks for your help girl,moss seems to like his
The 250 will give you a more direct light while the TSL-2000 will give a more spread out coverage. All drivers can be removed.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

If you can see, I use 4 in fans for my 2x4 with the TSL-2000. They work perfect for the 2x4 imo. since the 2000 doesn't give off much heat. and that's without me mounting the drivers outside.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

If you can see, I use 4 in fans for my 2x4 with the TSL-2000. They work perfect for the 2x4 imo. since the 2000 doesn't give off much heat. and that's without me mounting the drivers outside.
no mine would have to come out the tent,i dont have ac in the room to try and keep temp down,i grow in a utility room going outside,so i already have the heat factor,what ever temp is outside is the same outside the tent,thats why i cant grow during summer,all though the room stays about 10 degrees cooler than outside,105 is still pretty damn hot in there hahaah,does complete opisite in winter stay about 10 degree warmer than outside hahahha

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

no mine would have to come out the tent,i dont have ac in the room to try and keep temp down,i grow in a utility room going outside,so i already have the heat factor,what ever temp is outside is the same outside the tent,thats why i cant grow during summer,all though the room stays about 10 degrees cooler than outside,105 is still pretty damn hot in there hahaah,does complete opisite in winter stay about 10 degree warmer than outside hahahha
I have 8 different lights going, 9 fans, and an air conditioner that's been turned off twice in almost a year. I use an Iron lung type of grow for my intake and exhaust. I pull and push from the same room.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

@MarsHydroLED is it suggested to lower the driver or raise the light if you don't need full power? I would assume lower the driver though because of power?

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
@MarsHydroLED is it suggested to lower the driver or raise the light if you don't need full power? I would assume lower the driver though because of power?
Yeah, the driver is dimmable, if you think it's too powerful in veg, you can dim the light

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Yeah, the driver is dimmable, if you think it's to powerful in veg, you can dim the light
I am actually going to be doing this in my final 2 weeks of flower. I am going into week 7 in a couple days and I wanted to see if there's any difference by providing a weaker light then they were getting during the grow. I am trying to imitate the sun and environment best I can for late fall early winter.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
What's up, farmers, we are happy to tell you it's Chinese New Year Season, wish you all happy there.
We'll have our new year holiday from Jan 22nd-Feb.2nd, but we will still follow up orders and reply email Irregularly.
Feel free to contact us by the following contact if you cannot find us online:
Inquiry: [email protected]
Shipping: [email protected]
After service: [email protected]
Thank you all for great supports and best efforts for mars hydro, we keep offering good service and making quality products to help illuminate your growing efficiently.
See you soon, love peace and hemp, happy happy O(∩_∩)O
Spring festival

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
That is the official informed. I will check here every day, don't worry, enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom