Mars Hydro LED

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I am looking to add a 4x4 Mars-Hydro tent in the next 2 weeks as well. It will be my first tent in their brand and they seem to have excellent reviews too. I am getting ready to plan a grow using their TS-3000.
im in unfriendly state,so not investing in stuff as of now,who knows they might get on board,even at state level i would only invest a little,uncle sam lift the law it on then

KLight03

KLight03

im in unfriendly state,so not investing in stuff as of now,who knows they might get on board,even at state level i would only invest a little,uncle sam lift the law it on then
Your state will turn. I promise. I know for a fact that a company bought a big chunk of land outside of Austin. I know this for a fact because I helped coordinate the deal about three years ago and they still own it. They got off on the wrong foot with the locals. Then they got off on the wrong foot with me by not paying me, though they can afford it. Think big, big company here, run partly by a very popular musician who has a dream to include nursing homes (I'm not a fan of his tunes, but many island music lovers are) and another part owned by people who have addicted us all to their food products. It will pass, they have plenty of money. I think I'm still safe with my wording, but if they want to come sue little old me, they won't get anything. (In case they hang in here).

KLight03

KLight03

Heading into week 7 flower in a few days. From left to right....Blue Cookies, Girl Scout Cookies and Blue Dream. They are really starting to put on weight.
Blue Dream is one of the strains I want. I reacted well to it. Also, please don't bust me up about using the word strain. I'm using it and sticking to it. As a back story, A guy and I argued back and forth about the terminology recently. He's got a shiny new degree, so the newness hasn't worn off yet. :D

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Blue Dream is one of the strains I want. I reacted well to it. Also, please don't bust me up about using the word strain. I'm using it and sticking to it. As a back story, A guy and I argued back and forth about the terminology recently. He's got a shiny new degree, so the newness hasn't worn off yet. :D
I use strain as well. The Blue Dream I am flowering now comes from New420GuySeeds. Good prices and located in US.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I have granddaddy blue cheese, and sour tangie going from new420
How are they coming along? Their strains seem to be strong so far. Great germ rate too. I loved their shipping speed and prices too. I am ordering tomorrow from them. I don't know if you seen the Early Skunk F4 but I wouldn't suggest growing it unless you are breeding.

Eight

Eight

One of the granddaddy is weird, idk what is up with it. I popped 2 of each so far, and 1 sour tangie did not pop. They give plenty extra though. Also have a Durban poison auto going as well. 3 seedlings going on 3rd and fourth set of leaves now

20200122 213745
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

One of the granddaddy is weird, idk what is up with it. I popped 2 of each so far, and 1 sour tangie did not pop. They give plenty extra though. Also have a Durban poison auto going as well. 3 seedlings going on 3rd and fourth set of leaves now
I got their Durban but the photo. Thing is a monster. Yea I love they give a lot of extras too. I honestly went 100% with their seeds. Ehhh there's a funny seed every now and then too.

Eight

Eight

That's it there, any idea? Other one is doing fine, along with the 2 sour tangie

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Ive seen a few seedlings start out weird like this but catch up to themselves after a few weeks. Maybe even a mutant. I really don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom