Mars Hydro LED

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
KLight03

KLight03

So there's a guy arguing that you cant drown a plant grown in 50 perlite and 50 coco.... I said it's hard to do but it can happen if coco isn't watered right. Now I am getting death threats and what not smh
You must be doing something right to warrant such an exchange. I had to check if the moon was full earlier.

KLight03

KLight03

No I have just used those banks personally without any problems at all. They are legit banks.
I was asking because I saw affiliate links on there and wanted to give you credit, that's all. I appreciate the referrals, though.

KLight03

KLight03

What's up, farmers, we are happy to tell you it's Chinese New Year Season, wish you all happy there.
We'll have our new year holiday from Jan 22nd-Feb.2nd, but we will still follow up orders and reply email Irregularly.
Feel free to contact us by the following contact if you cannot find us online:
Inquiry: [email protected]
Shipping: [email protected]
After service: [email protected]
Thank you all for great supports and best efforts for mars hydro, we keep offering good service and making quality products to help illuminate your growing efficiently.
See you soon, love peace and hemp, happy happy O(∩_∩)O
View attachment 932491
Happy New Year! <3

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello guys, sorry for my rude words, my mind is out off control. So bad today, I have a serious cold yesterday night, all today in the hospital, and it's the virus time here, I just back home now

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hello guys, sorry for my rude words, my mind is out off control. So bad today, I have a serious cold yesterday night, all today in the hospital, and it's the virus time here, I just back home now
get well soon girl,bad time too holiday season

KLight03

KLight03

Get your hands on some elderberry, My Friend. Not sure if you have it where you are, but I would think so. Elderberry lozenges, tea, and syrup. I'm making some myself currently. Waiting for my oil to finish.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

now i did see a mars light yesterday on one of emmy post,cant remember think it was a t 700 or along those lines,anyway had the lights angled like i would wont ,but not like they had the light designed,i could probally redesign that one for good use though,im always tinkering hahah.
my biggest issue with led is the light beaming straight down,which is ok ,brings intensity to lower plant,but also makes it were you have to buy 4or5 of them to fill a whole tent which in my mind dont save any money at all ,all claim they have little light bills and the extra lights bought pay for them self.
well how do they pay for thereself if you dont sell,im in it for my medicine and i have a girlfriend that we give meds too,not sale but really give jars of meds to,we pretty much raised her baby well hell now he a man hahah.but in those circumstances how would you possibly get your money back when you spend 2k in lights and grow 4 months of a year,so see what i mean,1 light that will beam in on a 2x4x5 tent at least half way up the sides,still have intensity to hit lower buds,even with plants stacked in there.
even hid lights dont do it,i rotate my plants 90% every day,but that light cost 125 for 2 bulbs, ballast ,2 ratchet straps,thermometer and a cool tube,5 years ago,hahahah,the t250 will be the one i buy if i do eventually hahahah.
but ya i could design a better light

KLight03

KLight03

now i did see a mars light yesterday on one of emmy post,cant remember think it was a t 700 or along those lines,anyway had the lights angled like i would wont ,but not like they had the light designed,i could probally redesign that one for good use though,im always tinkering hahah.
my biggest issue with led is the light beaming straight down,which is ok ,brings intensity to lower plant,but also makes it were you have to buy 4or5 of them to fill a whole tent which in my mind dont save any money at all ,all claim they have little light bills and the extra lights bought pay for them self.
well how do they pay for thereself if you dont sell,im in it for my medicine and i have a girlfriend that we give meds too,not sale but really give jars of meds to,we pretty much raised her baby well hell now he a man hahah.but in those circumstances how would you possibly get your money back when you spend 2k in lights and grow 4 months of a year,so see what i mean,1 light that will beam in on a 2x4x5 tent at least half way up the sides,still have intensity to hit lower buds,even with plants stacked in there.
even hid lights dont do it,i rotate my plants 90% every day,but that light cost 125 for 2 bulbs, ballast ,2 ratchet straps,thermometer and a cool tube,5 years ago,hahahah,the t250 will be the one i buy if i do eventually hahahah.
but ya i could design a better light
Before you ever let go of what you have in your head, remind me to send you an NDA so no one steals your ideas and makes money off of it. You have a wealth of knowledge in there people would capitalize on. I'm telling you this because someone is currently making millions off an idea I had only because I was naive and trusted the person (not lighting, of course). I feel like I see in my head what you see in yours, by the way. I've actually heard greenhouse guys talking about the need for what you are describing.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Before you ever let go of what you have in your head, remind me to send you an NDA so no one steals your ideas and makes money off of it. You have a wealth of knowledge in there people would capitalize on. I'm telling you this because someone is currently making millions off an idea I had only because I was naive and trusted the person (not lighting, of course). I feel like I see in my head what you see in yours, by the way. I've actually heard greenhouse guys talking about the need for what you are describing.
you speek a lot of truth,let me explain,way way back in the day way back,like the 60"s,i once knew a little boy that wanted to be a inventor one day,just knew he would strike it big,always meedling with stuff,well one day this boy had a light bulb go off in his head when he didnt want to get out of bed and was just a lazy day,the 60"s,so when he did i get up and dad was gone,mama was going to the store,a optritunity came were the little fellow and his idea said lets do this and maybe one day we all can get out of poverty,kids back them days thought about there families back them days hahahah,right rest of story,so little dude took a lamp apart and mounted the light fixture to his bed ,were he didnt have to get up to have some light,plus with light on would fool mom and dad that he was awake and up and going,sounds great right,well that invention has since the 60's and to this day been in millions of beds,yep i came up with that,
only issue and reason it never got patent,was i mounted it to a brass bed head board and wasnt really brass,blew out every damn fuse the fuse box had and we had no replacment at the time,almost caught my bed and house on fire and my ass was smoking as much as the bed by the time it was said and done,hahahahahha,
this is not made up shit i really did this,then to top off the bruised ass went out and took a horse on springs,im sure you have seen them before,took it and put on top of water cooler,climbed up the cooler put the horse on top of house and went to get on top of house and the rounded edge of water cooler was slick,fell off and landed on the concrete corner of porch splitting my the back of my head open ,thank goodness my ass had no more room for beating,cause mama was steaming that she couldnt tear my ass up with 20 stitches in back my head,i felt the pain from her eyes though hahahahh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom