Mars Hydro LED

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I cant complain yet. So far all my seeds have popped and each plant grew up to be great producers. But this was only my second order with them. that I received yesterday. I know he does have his own crosses on it to that are marked. I paid debut card first time and Venmo the second time. My go to is Seedsmans though.

I have bulk critical mass and white widow from a european bulk supplier from a breeder friend in spain. They grow decent plants with mid to high potency and pretty uniform structure. The high is of course subjective but does not equal the level I am always looking for. But no short flowering plant ever does. And these seeds were bred for dispensary and commercial grow profit. Not boutique quality.

The problem is obviously when they run out of a popular strain what seeds do they replace with. You can never be sure.

Except for JBC I have only got seeds directly from breeders or growers. But i contacted the breeder I used to make sure jbc was legit and they were his seeds. And fresh.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I have bulk critical mass and white widow from a european bulk supplier from a breeder friend in spain. They grow decent plants with mid to high potency and pretty uniform structure. The high is of course subjective but does not equal the level I am always looking for. But no short flowering plant ever does. And these seeds were bred for dispensary and commercial grow profit. Not boutique quality.

The problem is obviously when they run out of a popular strain what seeds do they replace with. You can never be sure.

Except for JBC I have only got seeds directly from breeders or growers. But i contacted the breeder I used to make sure jbc was legit and they were his seeds. And fresh.
I messed him about his strain Cosmic Lights back in September to ask when they will be available. He said it was going to be a couple months . Just 2 weeks ago I got the email showing they were ready. ( you can join a waitlist if they are sold out ) I paid under $30 USD including shipping for 5 seeds and ended up with 12. Like I said, I prefer Seedsmans though. Just wish they shipped a little faster.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I messed him about his strain Cosmic Lights back in September to ask when they will be available. He said it was going to be a couple months . Just 2 weeks ago I got the email showing they were ready. ( you can join a waitlist if they are sold out ) I paid under $30 USD including shipping for 5 seeds and ended up with 12. Like I said, I prefer Seedsmans though. Just wish they shipped a little faster.

Hey nothing wrong with cheap seeds if youre hapy. Ive been growing some 10 for 60 fem seeds and got a free pack of some good regs with it. They arent the best plants I have grown but the first chocolate diesel s-1 was potent and trippy. And tasted like a good real diesel. Not sour fruit. The thai side added a little citrus but the diesel was dominant. Got that and a cross with chem skva.

Anyway. Im happy enough. I can see Im going to end up spending more for seeds though. Or cloning what i have left from my old collection. Plenty of those plants shown growing and harvested in my thread.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

thats what i mean,every thing crossed with every thing,i want something that stands out,realseeds has some damn nice stuff all odd ball stuff that interest me,but you cant ever get ahold of there ass,who is barney and herbies that sell singles,ive never used anyone ,but nirvana and swami,swami i like ,but ass hat gas want give me a columbine ,the one is columbine male,but i want both male and female,hahaah and nirvania experience lead me to making my own seeds lmao,damn night mare there,so im same if i cant get them inside the borders i dont want um,just stick to what i made.
my deal is i love the sativa,all my breeds are sativa,i need a mild indica,one that wont leave my ass numb and locked to a chair,but one that help sleep and stop chest pain and shit,to be honest to damn old to go on the road of discovery of looking for the right one,be like me growing 70 strains to find what i like ,no im done with that shit

You know it sounds like good ol northern lights. Or nirvana aurora indica could be perfect for what you said.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
here's the thing if they kick the 20 poeple that really post here off..... this place will die.....................................
so

at the end of the day that's all that matters..........................................................
LoL this place has cleaned house many many times before and it always comes back around. Don’t ever think your not expendable. The party goes on.
People get out of control when they think they are bigger then the farm... then comes the 👢

Eight

Eight

How much does that cost to do?
10 - 15$ a plant. There is a code for your first purchase to get them for $10. But you can find out within the first few weeks if the plant needs to be culled or not. I am putting the ones that came back Male in my flower tent just to double check. But I hear good things about the place. They have tests for asparagus also lmao

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I like mars haven't tried there new stuff yet I seen viparspectra came out with something new and I would like to do a comparison I'm and doing a comparison with a viparspectra 600w and a mars hydro2 900w its pretty fun but there not the same strains running so not much to pair rn

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
We also noticed that they also released full-spectrum light last month. We are work on in the full spectrum white lights already 1 year😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom