• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Many growers mentioned them to us
I have their White Widow, Alaskan Purple Kush, Critical Purple Kush and Dr. Seedsman's 30:1 CBD going right now in my 2x4 under a TSL-2000. My next grow starting in 2-3 weeks, I will be growing a bunch of different strains from Seedsman's too. Badazz OG Cheese, Tutankomen ( not sure of spelling off hand ), Jack Herer and a couple others.

Eight

Eight

I would suggest checking Seedsman's out too then. They are great with pricing and have a much much bigger collection. They are a trusted bank, ship discretely and take debit/ CC. Only setback is their shipping speed. I get my seeds from New420 in a couple days were Seedsman's takes 2 weeks. They are also big with freebies too.
I'll check em out for sure. Thx
I have their White Widow, Alaskan Purple Kush, Critical Purple Kush and Dr. Seedsman's 30:1 CBD going right now in my 2x4 under a TSL-2000. My next grow starting in 2-3 weeks, I will be growing a bunch of different strains from Seedsman's too. Badazz OG Cheese, Tutankomen ( not sure of spelling off hand ), Jack Herer and a couple others.
I just received my test results. The trifoliat is a male along with 2 others. Both my cheese plants and a orange tangie are fn male.... so I popped a fem blue dream just now..

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I do understand and I hate to say I did the same thing once... a guy asked me for a job and I looked at him and said you're to old... there's no way you can stay up with this crew.....

That night I did think that was un kool.... cause I'll be there some day...
Today you would have gotten sued for discrimination.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I just looked the the website and i recognize some of the strain pics from other sites and breeders. He stole them.
I have grown some of his gear. (new420 guy) The guy has no idea what is what strain wise, but his seeds were good. The packaging is nice and he was honest. I hated his CC method where you just give the number with no encryption etc, so I haven't ordered any more. I have basically stopped ordering from overseas, since there are so many USA seed banks out there today. I just keep hearing horror stories about a few UK seedbanks getting their orders seized.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Today you would have gotten sued for discrimination.
I could of got sue back them too

if people were sue crazy back then..........
diff time and place.......... for sure.............

I did feel bad about it after the fact...BUT I would of had to fire the guy and as a business owner it wasn't worth the paper work to give him a try........

If he would of worked a few day for cash to see what he could do that would of been diff...

But that was not a option on this Job Cause it was a School..........

basscaptain

basscaptain

I have grown some of his gear. (new420 guy) The guy has no idea what is what strain wise, but his seeds were good. The packaging is nice and he was honest. I hated his CC method where you just give the number with no encryption etc, so I haven't ordered any more. I have basically stopped ordering from overseas, since there are so many USA seed banks out there today. I just keep hearing horror stories about a few UK seedbanks getting their orders seized.
+1
no more oversea............................................................

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I'll check em out for sure. Thx

I just received my test results. The trifoliat is a male along with 2 others. Both my cheese plants and a orange tangie are fn male.... so I popped a fem blue dream just now..
How much does that cost to do?

basscaptain

basscaptain

this place is in NV.. and you can get a lot from here......... they ship asap and is EASY to Deal with

ty Buzz again .............

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I cant complain yet. So far all my seeds have popped and each plant grew up to be great producers. But this was only my second order with them. that I received yesterday. I know he does have his own crosses on it to that are marked. I paid debut card first time and Venmo the second time. My go to is Seedsmans though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom