• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
a mars hydro2 900w
@Leelandgrow3 , how's Mars II 900 work? Join this contest, share your plants and mars hydro light photos, win a free Mars Hydro new SP light. Check here 👇

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Something about Mars Hydro LED

11 years of manufacturing experience
30 days of free use,1 year full, 3 years limited warranty
3-5 working days shipping from local warehouse
Stock and repair center on the US, UK, Germany, Canada, Australia, Russia & China.
24hrs response
High quality at reasonable price
Grow on earth, Grow with Mars

Most Cost-Efficient LED Grow Lights & Grow Tents Manufacturer - Mars Hydro!
Welcome to Mars Hydro discussion, information, questions, reviews, giveaways, and fun: Mars Hydro LED
Contest-Win Mars Hydro Free LEDs
Full-spectrum LED grow light SP and TS
Grow Journey with TSL2000 & TS-1000
Kim's Beginner Diary-TS1000
SP150, SP250 review
Mars Hydro TSW2000 From Seed to Harvest
THCFARMER members' Coupon Code: THC 🌱
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.mars-hydro.com
Stock in USA,UK, Germany,Canada,Australia,Russia&China.

Last edited:
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

10 - 15$ a plant. There is a code for your first purchase to get them for $10. But you can find out within the first few weeks if the plant needs to be culled or not. I am putting the ones that came back Male in my flower tent just to double check. But I hear good things about the place. They have tests for asparagus also lmao
I may check them out. I plan on breeding soon and something like that can be extremely useful. Are they 100% accurate?

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Product Details

• 【SMD LEDs Technology & Dimmer Function】VIPARSPECTRA Pro Series P1500 1500W LED grow light have adopted the NEWEST SMD LED Technology to increase efficiency and lifespan while improving light penetration. An added dimmer knob is featured to manipulate the brightness level of the entire light from 5%-100%, allowing flexibility to obtain perfect growth performance. This light can replace a 400W HPS/MH lamp while consuming only 150W.
  • 【Sunlike Full Spectrum & High Efficiency 】Consists of 660nm of red light, 3500K and 6500K of the white light spectrum. The P1500 provides exceptional full spectrum lighting, fully capable for all plant stages. This light also adopts reliable UL listed waterproof driver. Achieve greater yield with the P1500!
  • 【0 DB Noise Level】 No interior fans means ZERO noise when operating the lighting system. The P1500 features built-in aluminum heat sinks, essential for heat dissipation while ensuring long lifespan of the light.
  • 【Coverage area & Tremendous Yield】 The Dimmable P1500 LED grow light is perfect for 3'x3' vegetative coverage at 20"and 2.5'x2.5' flowering coverage at 16". Remember to properly adjust the height and brightness accordingly to your plants desired level for optimal growth.

VIPARSPECTRA 2020 New Pro Series P1500 LED Grow Light with Sunlike Full Spectrum and Dimmable Function for Hydroponic Indoor Plants Veg Flower (450pcs SMD LEDs)

This costs $285.99.....I'd take a TSL or a TSW 2000 every day and twice on Sundays.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So here's something I do find in common....Usually the one's bashing Mars are the ones who don't own a TS or SP series light.

But the mars threads prove low quality build with safety not a priority. And the negative comments are about these spam threads and their poor marketing practice.

All that continues.

Also no pertinent technical info for a professional grower to judge the lights on the website or the threads.

Its a sell to the grower who doesnt know better approach.

Sorry but interest here is mostly for free light givaways.

I was watching these threads for entertainment value but led brand fans are a bunch of babies.

And you spam multiple websites for them. Who are you helping?

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

But the mars threads prove low quality build with safety not a priority. And the negative comments are about these spam threads and their poor marketing practice.

All that continues.

Also no pertinent technical info for a professional grower to judge the lights on the website or the threads.

I was watching these threads for entertainment value but led brand fans are a bunch of babies.

You do know I show other lights in my journals right?

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

thats where they all belong unless you have another agenda.
I post the occasional pics on their thread here but that's because I use the brand. If it was some other brand, I'd post my results under that brand. and I never brand push on people.

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

It seems as though their is a big fuss on light brand. I went thru a few buys before finding a setup that works for me. I have made a grow with them before and I am very satisfied with the results I got for my first grow. This is my second grow with the lights, and I have changed the nutes I was using. Now I am using one nute only. Not 3 or 10 bottles of shit we all buy. Wanna talk about a rip...I could spend weeks in here ...dissin nute companies...but...that is not me. I post my pics under this thread from time to time just to let people see what the lights can do. Their is more to growing than lights...you can have the ...what you think is the best light...and can grow shit. Sure if some company built something and it caused a fire, not good. Cut finger, who's fault? I have been in work places where they have 2 hour safety meetings before you get to your task and still people wind up injured ….who's fault? Maybe I did pay too much, hmmmm I will chalk that up as a learnig experience. That is why we come here...to learn...share....not argue. More than anything I am excited about now is what I am using to grow with, or should I say what little.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
(450pcs SMD LEDs)
TSL2000 and TSW2000 are both 684pcs LED. And the TS series reflector design, which can add the par value in the corner, and we have the patent. We are ahead in this field, at least comparer with other China LED grow the light companies, we are so confident with our products.

Eight

Eight

It seems as though their is a big fuss on light brand. I went thru a few buys before finding a setup that works for me. I have made a grow with them before and I am very satisfied with the results I got for my first grow. This is my second grow with the lights, and I have changed the nutes I was using. Now I am using one nute only. Not 3 or 10 bottles of shit we all buy. Wanna talk about a rip...I could spend weeks in here ...dissin nute companies...but...that is not me. I post my pics under this thread from time to time just to let people see what the lights can do. Their is more to growing than lights...you can have the ...what you think is the best light...and can grow shit. Sure if some company built something and it caused a fire, not good. Cut finger, who's fault? I have been in work places where they have 2 hour safety meetings before you get to your task and still people wind up injured ….who's fault? Maybe I did pay too much, hmmmm I will chalk that up as a learnig experience. That is why we come here...to learn...share....not argue. More than anything I am excited about now is what I am using to grow with, or should I say what little.
Well said

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter

All that continues.

About the TS reflector design, with safety hidden trouble. We will remind customers of these issues on the product manual and order email. I wanna say our products worth the price.
I believe any professional grower who interests our light, they can judge our light whether it is worth according to our website's products specification public info.
I'm a newbie in this filed, no growing experience, sorry I can't offer some useful info. I keep learning, I will improve the thread content step by step. We hold the giveaways here, the contest, the winner is random, the aim is that we hope the winner can share the light reviews, let more farmers know us. Because of my limited budget for THCFARMER, I can't directly sponsor the "professional" growers to help us to review it. Good luck with our free light giveaways in the future.
Thanks for your interest, have fun here:)

Eight

Eight

About the TS reflector design, with safety hidden trouble. We will remind customers of these issues on the product manual and order email. I wanna say our products worth the price.
I believe any professional grower who interests our light, they can judge our light whether it is worth according to our website's products specification public info.
I'm a newbie in this filed, no growing experience, sorry I can't offer some useful info. I keep learning, I will improve the thread content step by step. We hold the giveaways here, the contest, the winner is random, the aim is that we hope the winner can share the light reviews, let more farmers know us. Because of my limited budget for THCFARMER, I can't directly sponsor the "professional" growers to help us to review it. Good luck with our free light giveaways in the future.
Thanks for your interest, have fun here:)
Dont let him get to you, he is just a "Debbie Downer". Always has something bad to say, and probably never even touched a new Mars light.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello all Mars Hydro growers, thanks for your support to us. When I'm here in last Sep, I only know a few growers here use our lights, and so many negative criticisms and misunderstanding about us, totally different from our other sponsor forums, it's really hard work for me. As time goes by, some Marsian start to speak for us, share their reviews, always be misunderstood that get money from Mars, get some free light from Mars. So heartbreak at that time. Now, very glad to see so many growers show their Mars Hydro lights and plants, share your reviews, you are great growers. And trust me, also so many growers outside THCFARMER have the same choice as you, and feedback our lights also bring them great results. Your choice to Mars Hydro won't regret. We will continue to bring you the great light.

Mars Hydro TS3000 LED grow light

TS3000 1

TS3000

Mars Hydro TSL2000
TSL2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom