Mars Hydro LED

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I placed the 3 that they said were Male in my flower tent. And they were 100% correct
Awesome. I grabbed a few reg seeds from New420's site and have a big order coming in from Seedsman. I am hoping to do a little chucking this time around. What's the company name if you don't mind me asking.

Eight

Eight

20200208 213149

TimeLine

TimeLine

Greetings from Zutron
So 2 2000k's draw 1.22 more amps and put out only 100 more watts then 1 3000k ?

is this correct?
thanks

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
So 2 2000k's draw 1.22 more amps and put out only 100 more watts then 1 3000k ?
Hello, welcome!
The TSL2000 draw power is 300w, and the TS3000 draw power is 450w, more 150w, 1.33 more amps.
If the budget is enough, 2 TSL2000 is better than TS3000. Using multiple lights allows you to better distribute the intense light in more areas of the grow space

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Farmers, don't forget the sharing contest will end after 11 hours, let's looking forward to which photos will be picked up in the top 5.
My time to sleep, see you

Eight

Eight

Farmers, don't forget the sharing contest will end after 11 hours, let's looking forward to which photos will be picked up in the top 5.
20200208 213149

SourD.Z

SourD.Z

I don’t have any Mars Hydro lights unfortunately so I can’t share. But if you do any other giveaways I’m interested. Or if you’re looking for any more comparison grows I have light options to compare with 🤝
But definitely interested in any other contest or giveaways so I’ll be following ⛽

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
I don’t have any Mars Hydro lights unfortunately so I can’t share. But if you do any other giveaways I’m interested. Or if you’re looking for any more comparison grows I have light options to compare with 🤝
But definitely interested in any other contest or giveaways so I’ll be following ⛽
Welcome here and enjoy, just find the decent light and happy growing! 🌱
Sure, there will be more giveaways in the future, stay tuned!🥳

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello folks, recently we received some inquiries about Mars Hydro shipping, so here I will share this info again. We will arrange the shipment within 24 business hours from the local warehouse when the stock is enough. Then our service department will feedback you the shipping details via email.

Mars Hydro Warehouse Info.

🏠The United States warehouses, California, New Jersey, Kentucky, support all orders in the United States mainland.

🏠Canada Warehouses in Vancouver and Toronto, support orders from Canada.

🏠Australia warehouse in Sydney, support orders for Australia

🏠The UK warehouse in London, support order from the UK and Ireland.

🏠Germany warehouse in Frankfurt (EU warehouse), support orders for European Union countries

Other Areas📦

If your area is not in the above, you should choose China warehouse, we will send you an extra shipping quote by email in 24 working hours after you placed the order. All shipments come via DHL, FEDEX, UPS or TNT,we will choose the most appropriate one after compared prices and shipping times for you.

We do our best to offer customers the best service, hope we will have more and more warehouses in all the world, offer better service for growers. 😊💕
🌱Grow on Earth, Grow with Mars🌱
China warehouse

Last edited:
DankVader75

DankVader75

As most of you know, I was a HUGE supporter of @MarsHydroLED. I'm changing my standpoint, NOT for the quality of their products, but for not honoring their word. I was told not long after I purchased my 1000(Through emails with the Amazon MarsHydro rep Jay) that when I was ready to upgrade to the 2000 or bigger, I'd receive a good discount. I was unable to use the same email to reconnect with Jay. I had to go back through Amazon to re-establish contact with MarsHydro. I laid everything out for them and passed on to them what I was told. In addition, I also told them that I had a very good offer to purchase a BETTER Spider Farmer at a discount and told them that ultimately it was their choice in determining who got my greenbacks. Mars was so dedicated to their words and customer service that they (Lydia) offered me a whole FIVE PERCENT off. Generally, I'd take it and be happy, BUT when I'm told something (which is in writing), I expect the company to uphold their end. They didn't... not even close... I tried posting the emails, but I'm having trouble getting it from the server (Yahoo mail). I'm so annoyed I'm gonna buy my 1000 back from my buddy, and they can have it back too.... I can't remember who, nor how many people tried telling me, BUT I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong, and boy was I!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom