• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello dudes, thank you so much for the support, my first giveaway activity Mars Hydro Giveaway Time: Come and Win New TS or SP Grow Kit seem successful, right? @1diesel1 and @Buzzer777 will share the ideas about mars hydro TSW2000 and 3x3 tent, keep following! We will hold more 🥳 for THCFARMERS and I will try my best to do better in the future. 😊
That thread is over, Let us go back to this one Mars Hydro LED. More information, also the giveaway and promotion, more discussion, more fun. Love Peace and hem...💕

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey guys, SP250, GORILLA ZKITTLEZ, how about the growing? Share your reviews
SP250 zkittlez 01
SP250 zkittlez02
SP250 zkittlez03

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Hello dudes, thank you so much for the support, my first giveaway activity Mars Hydro Giveaway Time: Come and Win New TS or SP Grow Kit seem successful, right? @1diesel1 and @Buzzer777 will share the ideas about mars hydro TSW2000 and 3x3 tent, keep following! We will hold more 🥳 for THCFARMERS and I will try my best to do better in the future. 😊
That thread is over, Let us go back to this one Mars Hydro LED. More information, also the giveaway and promotion, more discussion, more fun. Love Peace and hem...💕
Just an FYI @MarsHydroLED
@Ina is NOT a dude..She is a dudette! LMAO..

We also have a few other Dudettes that are members here 😜

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you, @Buzzer777 . I know now, @Ina is a great grower, I love her 💕 I keep it in mind. Dudes and Dudettes, Happy growing!!!

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Hey MARSHydro, old faithful here just started acting up. Whole bunch of LEDs out. Any idea how much this would cost to fix or if it is something I could do myself? Appears one of the fans has stopped working as well.
20191011 191620
20191011 191637
20191011 191658

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello D, sorry to hear that, it seems the mars 1600. Please kindly send the purchase details and the light on&off pictures to [email protected], we will help you, our engineer will check the issues and give the solutions and charges, also the charges depend on purchase time.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey dudes and dudettes, play a game, guess the riddle, 🤓just think about what Mars Hydro LED grow light are used in the house❓ on the left side.
Which light 01

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Hello D, sorry to hear that, it seems the mars 1600. Please kindly send the purchase details and the light on&off pictures to [email protected], we will help you, our engineer will check the issues and give the solutions and charges, also the charges depend on purchase time.

It was given to me as a gift and the person who purchased and gifted it to me has passed away, unfortunately. I do know it was purchased in bulk with about 35 other units, probably about 2 years ago tops.

edit to add- I am just a very poor and medically disabled veteran, so if I could get a ballpark figure before I ship it off for repairs, that would help. I probably won't be able to afford to ship it off for another couple of months, either. She's been a great light though, for the 2 harvests I've used her!

Last edited:
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
It was given to me as a gift and the person who purchased and gifted it to me has passed away, unfortunately. I do know it was purchased in bulk with about 35 other units, probably about 2 years ago tops.

edit to add- I am just a very poor and medically disabled veteran, so if I could get a ballpark figure before I ship it off for repairs, that would help. I probably won't be able to afford to ship it off for another couple of months, either. She's been a great light though, for the 2 harvests I've used her!
Please kindly send the light on and light of the pictures to my email, let our engineers check the issues firstly.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Got me stumped, but damn if that doesn't look like the front range in Colorado Springs, to me!
yeah, I also don't clear the location, but it's a school, the light for vegetables growing

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello guys,

I wanna formally introduce our New TS 3000 led grow light to you🥳👏💕, the biggest coverage of TS series😎. Please kindly notice that 3000 is not the wattage, it just a model number, TS 3000 actual power is 450w.

Okay, let's start! First, short information🤓

Actual Power: 450W+/ -5%@ 100--277V
Coverage: Veg: 5’x5’(150x150cm); Bloom: 4’x4’(120x120cm)
Compared to HPS/MH/HID: 800W
Average Yields: 1.5g/W (From our customers feedback of other TS series, hope you can break out the high recording 2g/w)
PPE: 2.1-- 2.35umol/J

TS3000- Mars Hydro top light
TS3000 head pic

TS3000-New SMD chips, higher light output, longer lifespan
TS3000 bulb

TS3000-Full spectrum, white light, more natural to sunlight
TS3000 spectrum

TS3000-High PPE and save more energy than HPS

TS3000 high

TS3000-2pcs Dimmable, MeanWell driver
TS3000  meanwell

TS3000-Extension cord, driver outside, cool heat better