• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
i hope your company does well in bringing back a quality light,thanks for the pic's of your home country also,i will visit one day when my oldest can get a foot into the geological ground work there,mainly interested in finding godzilla hanging around i think we be hommies hahahh
We are working hard to bring the quality light at a reasonable price, our goal. We hope one day, we can sell the high-quality light within 50usd😎
Welcome, if you like, I'd love to be your tour guide. Also, I'm starting studying Japanese a few months ago, looking for godzilla, hahaha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

We are working hard to bring the quality light at a reasonable price, our goal. We hope one day, we can sell the high-quality light within 50usd😎
Welcome, if you like, I'd love to be your tour guide. Also, I'm starting studying Japanese a few months ago, looking for godzilla, hahaha
he dont come to the alantic of pacific sure ass hell dont come to the gulf coast were im at hahahah

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

he dont come to the alantic of pacific sure ass hell dont come to the gulf coast were im at hahahah
But then there is always MOTHRA..it goes everwhere....Hahah

Mothraaa 1088x680

basscaptain

basscaptain

And to add.....If you remove everything in your home, made in China.....your dwelling would be almost empty, and you would be living without any source of entertainment..ie: TV, computers, your smartphone, video games, etc, etc. To make it even worse, many US companies have move abroad and there would be no way to reasonably start all over again in the US. REALITY STRIKES!

Now.........BACK TO THE PLANT! 😁
I'll take the ts2000 or 3000 for 50$ usd let me know where to send money and shipping address

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

But then there is always MOTHRA..it goes everwhere....Hahah

View attachment 904321
grand baby fell in love with mothra,hahahh,was sitting out about 7 saturday week be fore last ,im hard of hearing and mama asked me did you hear that ,im like no pulling sleep out my eyes,about a min later we hear something again,thought it was a fox,had one hanging around for a couple weeks trying to get to neighbor chickens,then again ,im like what the hell sounded like it was right next to us,so i stand up and walk around the wall to look in the back yard,hahahahha standing on top the deck was a 4 ft tall dressed up dinosaur,had the hoody on with the teeth covering her face,and she is standing there trying to roar like godzilla,i ask what are you doing girl,she says daddy is trying to show me how to roar with a deep roar and im practicing while my parents are a sleep,bro me and the wife lost are coffe and i had just took a drag from the cig and choked,i couldnt hardly breath from laughing,there was only a few strands of blonde hair sticking out the the hoody and she did it again,big ole roar sounding like a mouse hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'll take the ts2000 or 3000 for 50$ usd let me know where to send money and shipping address
just my luck,sale the light for 50 bucks after i spent half a day building this t5ho light yesterday,some folk just have no damn luck you dig,by the way are you gonna use the red board in the veg tent?

basscaptain

basscaptain

just my luck,sale the light for 50 bucks after i spent half a day building this t5ho light yesterday,some folk just have no damn luck you dig,by the way are you gonna use the red board in the veg tent?
lol there not going to sale me sh.t at 50$ lol...... Yes I have 3 more on the way with a little MW Driver (15$) to run them all on.... There going on a timer and will run by themselves for 15 mins before and after the others...I'm going to have 1 extra in each area... Now that I'm going to grow vegs also I have to regroup..... Side note order more new beans from NV and dropped all 10 of the bangin ticket beans last night

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

lol there not going to sale me sh.t at 50$ lol...... Yes I have 3 more on the way with a little MW Driver (15$) to run them all on.... There going on a timer and will run by themselves for 15 mins before and after the others...I'm going to have 1 extra in each area... Now that I'm going to grow vegs also I have to regroup..... Side note order more new beans from NV and dropped all 10 of the bangin ticket beans last night
The batches good is on the way, in our R&D department colleagues' head, sorry we don't know the EAT 😄 , many many years later, LOL, you can preorder now 😊
You folks take TIME payments?
LOTS and LOTS of TIME!!!! 🤣 😂 😁

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

WTF @oldskol4evr
Could you translate that for a poor Nevadian? LMAO
mr.godzilla is very much afraid of the southern boys refuses to mind and will not visit the muddy brow waters of the gulf coast,to afraid of stepping on spent syringes and suc,but bright side is no bottles on or fine beaches just trash aloud hahah so beware to the big radiation bad breath bastard ,we tougher around these parts hahahahahha

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

mr.godzilla is very much afraid of the southern boys refuses to mind and will not visit the muddy brow waters of the gulf coast,to afraid of stepping on spent syringes and suc,but bright side is no bottles on or fine beaches just trash aloud hahah so beware to the big radiation bad breath bastard ,we tougher around these parts hahahahahha
Thank YOU for that!

In that case Godzilla and all the rest of those beasties better stay away from Nevada..We got guns..Lots of guns..LMAO

Snap8

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thank YOU for that!

In that case Godzilla and all the rest of those beasties better stay away from Nevada..We got guns..Lots of guns..LMAO

View attachment 904471
just took a green lense flashlight and got mama to take a pic in the dark for the baby,told her seen godzilla today and he blasted me with radition hahahah what ever pop pop what i got back so pic in morning for her,cant even get a kiss for 2 days from the shit ,i figured it would be like speed,wasnt,no change until i got on that thread mill at a angle,this old bastard was panting brother hahaah

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Guys...

Sp250 or tsl 2000?
Mars Hydro TSL2000, SP250🤓

Same coverage in veg 3’x5’; in bloom:2’x4'. Same Epistar chips. Both adjustable removable driver
Tsl2000 sp250 011059

Some differences are as follows:

Actual Power: TSL2000 is 300W+/-5%@100--277V; SP250 is 245W+/-5%@100--277V
Adjustable Removable Driver: High quality with UL listed; SP250 MeanWell
Design: Cool heat by reflector panel; SP250 waterproof, cool by the thick aluminum heatsink

TSL2000 SP250 021613

Spectrum: both full-spectrum, but a little bit different
TSL2000 SP250 spectrum

Finally, Price: TSL2000 unit US price is 249.99usd, SP250 is 259.99usd

If you like more power, TSL2000 is a great choice, care about cool heat more SP250 first choice.
Order on our website, don't forget our coupon code "THC", save cost, also you can PM or email me. Happy growing🌱

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom