• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey, folks
I have noticed on THCfarmers using our lamp is not much so if you guys use HLG and CMH/HPS and other light now, also have the new light plan, you also consider our products, just contact me, I will try my best to give you the best price. 😊But we hope you guys can open a thread here, share your reviews, the comparison, growth diary. All just keep real. 😎 I'm not a false guy, just let our product speak for itself, your guys' feedbacks are our best advertisements, thank you all, happy growing 🥳 🌱

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Hey, folks
I have noticed on THCfarmers using our lamp is not much so if you guys use HLG and CMH/HPS and other light now, also have the new light plan, you also consider our products, just contact me, I will try my best to give you the best price. 😊But we hope you guys can open a thread here, share your reviews, the comparison, growth diary. All just keep real. 😎 I'm not a false guy, just let our product speak for itself, your guys' feedbacks are our best advertisements, thank you all, happy growing 🥳 🌱
You know I'm in. I committed yesterday.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't, you said that love hps and cmh more and tired the comparison:(

420baby

420baby

Hey, folks
I didn't use HLG or HPS. But i used your SP250. So pls send me one HLG(any size) for that. Lol.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I use alL HLG components. I’m 100% led and I regularly write honest reviews for items I have purchased. I currently run quantum boards and strips and have close to 30 panels running at this time. I’m almost curious as to if your lights really have improved or if your marketing has gotten that much better

koba

koba

Hey, folks
Dear Mars Hydro

I m on my way to buy led light. Y got great product, but if we can do something whit price (sp250 or tsl2000) I will be happy to do feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom