• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry for my digression, we have made another TSW2000 introduce video these days, wish me good luck,😊😊
TSW2000 VIDEOS

Tsw2000 light night

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Will there be adequate instructions on how to install the cords for the drivers?
Here, how to install the extension cord, leave the driver out of the tent

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry that we forgot the covers of connection when we make videos, 😟we will do better in later videos
CONNECTION

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, in the beginning, we didn't think this through, then got customers' feedback, then we made improvements on the extension cord. Your advice to our products is very important to us, thank you all guys! 🙏 💕

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello guys, the tree in my company, Is anyone eles feels a bit Christmassy?
Christmas

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 is coming, do you guys have any New Year's resolution about growing? The new run in January?

Good news! I'm going to apply successfully the first new giveaway event in 2020 for THCfarmers, I'm wondering if you have any good ideas about the activities? Because it seems that there's not a lot of farmers joining in the two giveaway before. I'm wondering that you guys even hate the free mars hydro light? If so, god, what should I do? Or the last 2 few activities were too boring? Do me a favor, any your advice about the new giveaways, I will sincerely appreciate it.🙏

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Come on, just tell me your ideas, what kind of contest you guys want? As a sponsor here, I will try my best for your new year gift🥳

Moshmen

Moshmen

2020 is coming, do you guys have any New Year's resolution about growing? The new run in January?

Good news! I'm going to apply successfully the first new giveaway event in 2020 for THCfarmers, I'm wondering if you have any good ideas about the activities? Because it seems that there's not a lot of farmers joining in the two giveaway before. I'm wondering that you guys even hate the free mars hydro light? If so, god, what should I do? Or the last 2 few activities were too boring? Do me a favor, any your advice about the new giveaways, I will sincerely appreciate it.🙏
I’m very appreciative of my free lite! Thank you , I’m sure you will think of something

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Okay, do you guys remember what are the prizes of Mars Hydro's first giveaway in THCfarmer? 😎

That's the TSW2000 and the 3x3 indoor grow tent , they are the perfect match. Also the Mars Hydro hot salers. The winner are @1diesel1 and @Buzzer777 . Details here!

TSW2000:
Actual Power: 310W+/ -5%@ 100--277V
Coverage: Veg: 4’x4’(120x120cm); Bloom: 3’x3’(90x90cm)
Average Yields: 1.5g/W
PPE: 2.1-- 2.35umol/J

Mars Hydro 3x3 indoor grow tent
Dimensions: 39''X39''X70'' (100 x 100 x 180cm)
Weight: 28.7lbs (13kg)
Canvas Density: 1680D
Pole Diameter: D16mm.xT0.8mm
All metal Tubes; bear at least 50kgs or 110Ibs

Grow tent

Order on Mars Hydro official website directly, don't forget THCfarmers coupon code"THC", save more cash!
And the last thing, share your ideas about our 2020 first giveaway, which contest you want to join in, which mars hydro items you want to get. I need you guys advice, thank you all, cheers!💕

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hey guys, recently, we received customers' complains that SP250's connection was burned.

When we check with growers, we find that some customers in order to leave the driver out of the tent, add the cords themself directly(Our previous SP250 doesn't have the extension cords), then the connect was burned. Fortunately, just the connection burned, there were no more accidents. Also, most of the growers who want to add the cords contacted us first for the specification and instruction, we only have 3 cases since the SP250 released.

So what caused this problem:
-When adding the cords, the cord size is smaller than what the light needs, which makes the cords cannot bear the electricity currently and burn.
- When adding the cords, the two-wire was connected wrong, which will cause the light short circuit. and the connection might be burn.

I'd like to remind Mars Hydro growers (unless you are an electric engineer yourself, and no need help), that before you want to do anything with the lights, please kindly contact us first! This will be the safest way to help you proceed with more success and protect yourself with the warranty issue. Thanks for your understanding. 🙏
View attachment 918985
now see i respect the shit out of that,wish yall would have done that back when,probally wouldnt have harmed the company as much,you said a lot with a few words,if your not a sparky,leave the shit alone,kudos emmie i like that a lot,so that being fact why not provide a daisy chain to stop folks from doing it,make it a option for in the tent or out ,im sure folk would rather buy what the light is intended to do rather than jury rig some shit on it to keep outside the tent,me myself if i owned one of your lights,the driver would have to be outside the tent,i live in triple digit weather most of the year and dont have the pleasure of growing in the best envorment from a not so friendly state if you dig,this would be a jam up option to provide and will save your ass in the long run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom