Eight

Eight

Mars Work
CM200219 201500008
CM200219 201437007
CM200219 201342004

Eight

Eight

The Mars-Hydro SP-250 arrived in the mail today. I set it up fast in my 2x4. I must admit, This is now my favorite light. Very well built. Love the heat sinks too. Tomorrow, I will be doing an unboxing and installment as well as setup. I want to clean out my tent, move the plants to my other spaces and get this grow started. Thanks again @MarsHydroLED
I agree with ya bud, the quality of the build on the sp250 impressed me also. But I still think I get better results off the tsl2000 side of my tent.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree with ya bud, the quality of the build on the impressed me also. But I still think I get better results off the tsl2000 side of my tent.
So when you choose light, under the limited budget, care the build quality more or care the light specs more?
We will upgrade some lights, guess SP or TS?

Eight

Eight

Gorgeous buds, seems it almost finished. Will you go another run before summer comes?
So when you choose light, under the limited budget, care the build quality more or care the light specs more?
We will upgrade some lights, guess SP or TS?
They go hand in hand. Personally, I don't care if the specs are the greatest if it falls apart in a year. My grows are continuous/perpetual.

Glassdub

Glassdub

They go hand in hand. Personally, I don't care if the specs are the greatest if it falls apart in a year. My grows are continuous/perpetual.
I think this guy is the Bloomberg of this site, did he buy it? 🤣

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

So special hang way 😊
I am hoping to get away with it. I didn't get much time today with it as my lights go off early evening. Tomorrow I'll have a full
I will be doing 2-4 plants in my 2x4 under the SP-250. I am thinking 2 bigger ones instead of 4 smaller ones. After the grow is over, Ill be pairing it like you did in a 4x4. The TSL's on the outside with the SP-250 on the inside.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

With a TSL-2000 in my 2x4 with the drivers inside the tent....my tent averages around 5-6 degrees warmer then room temp.

With the SP-250 in my 2x4 with the driver inside the tent.....my tent shows about a 3 almost 3.5 degrees warmer then room temp.

Prattster

Prattster

Thanks for your remind ozarkgrey, maybe you're right. But we originally came here because THCFARMER brings a lot of internet traffic to our official site, many farmers discuss mars hydro light, we didn't know whether it's positive or negative. As a company who cares the forums, cares farmers views, we'd like to cooperate with THCFARMER, then we are a sponsor here, when I came to here, noticed that a lot of farmers doesn't like us, even hate us, because of the bad history(I'm a new bee on mars hydro, haven't go through it, our colleague said that was a hard time), I read farmers comments here, all about us, most are bad, even the admin, I accept that the past, we admit, but as i said we are improving, there is something changing. As od said, we can do like most other companies, change our name and still sell products, make money, but we won't. Because mars hydro is a brand, we won't let it disappear, we care about the brand image, we will deeply be rooted in this field. we wand I have confidence with our new light and also I can win farmers' trust here.
I have used Mars hydro fir the last year and the results speak for themselves. Love my Mars Hydro.
IMG 20200201 070300

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Sure,also because of the UVA, the MeanWell driver, IP65, the shape, the appearance, the quality of build

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Today's Grow Tips: 🌱Recommended Growing Conditions 🌱

The rate of photosynthesis and transpiration is directly affected by temperature, humidity, and airflow.

The perfect temperature and humidity for your plants are found between 75°-85°F and 50% - 70% humidity, with plenty of airflows to replenish CO2. PH is 6-6.5. You may add more calcium and magnesium than normally needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom