Mars Hydro LED

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eight

Eight

End of week 3 from flip, and Big Momma is starting to show some frost.
20200405 004653

Screenshot 20200405 004953 Gallery

Nightstolker

Nightstolker

32 days into flowering. 2) SP250's, 2) 235 true watt blurples and 4) T5HO double bulbs. 1372 watts at the wall.View attachment 957654View attachment 957652View attachment 957655
Very nice flowering, with that equipment, that you have-amazing!!much "forward"like mine grow, light is MW 185H-C1050A COB's 4*50w, Citizens chips,3500K,1212..
Look on this day:
IMG 20200404 055634

BigBud,sensiseeds*2,at the background Bubble GumXL-RQS, just end 3.rd week of
Flowering.thumbs up,for good yeald (80*80*160-space for growing.
✌️by Lovetogrowe

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Not everyone here is from the USA.

I'm from Oceania, which means your support is the exact same as Kingbrite etc.
You are a Chinese manufacturer sofar as I can tell, just with better branding.
I didn't get free shipping, You guys wanted $100USD for shipping for 2 SP250's whereas the 2x QB272's I got for $87 Shipping.
Repair center doesnt matter, QB's are fairly straight forward and can be user replaced, but it is a nice touch.
After sales service has been good from your competition.

I'm not a redneck, I don't care who makes my product, so long as it is good. The reality is that the majority of "Made in [insert country here]" products contain atleast 1 or more part made in China. China produces many good products and I'm in no way a Xenophobe. I will always try to purchase items with the best value proposition.

EDIT:It may seem like I'm hating on your products, the reality is I'm not. I actually think MarsHydro have the potential to be good but right now they aren't suited to my needs and if I don't say anything you can't fix it or work with me to compromise which means that we would never do business together in future and that would be a shame because I do actually want to try MarsHydro products, but right now they are too expensive to justify. the catch 22 of that situation is that I will never know how good MarsHydro is until I try them which is unfortunate and why I hope that in the future there is an opportunity for me to purchase one based on my my requirements.
Totally agree, more options, more chance to get decent lights, all is for better growing our own plants.

Yeah, for those countries where we don't have warehouses, we will meet more challenges and competitions. Customers need to bear high freight and customs duties, hope that we can cooperate with more local distributors in the future so that farmers can get our products more fast and convenient, also enjoy our products at a reasonable price

The freight is relative to the product and weight and volume, also depend on air shipping conditions, different shipping companies, etc. We will try our best to find the best shipping cost for our customers.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Light came in today!! Stoked to put this bad mama to work in a time of need! Ran a little mockup in the 2x4x5 veg tent at the new spot. Put a little perspective on available space and future projects. Will be moving the tsl soon. All in all come Tuesday there will be a sister 2x4x6 tent for flower and I'm excited to see what yields we can pull this run with this light!
It's here!!! The girls aren't super thrilled about the car ride over but they are home now and ready to go! Setup in the veg tent temporarily until we are done moving, but shoot let's see em go!
Congratulations, new setup! And welcome to Mars, happy growing with Mars Hydro TSL2000

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for your guys' sharing!
What's the weather like there? Spring is here, it's getting warmer. Are you ready to start a new round of growing? Spring is the season of hope, hope the ‘’winter" is over soon, hope everyone safe and healthy, hope your plants healthy and gorgeous. Love and Hope

Terpz719

Terpz719

Thanks for your guys' sharing!
What's the weather like there? Spring is here, it's getting warmer. Are you ready to start a new round of growing? Spring is the season of hope, hope the ‘’winter" is over soon, hope everyone safe and healthy, hope your plants healthy and gorgeous. Love and Hope
View attachment 957713
Looks like a citrus blossom. Orange?

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
-Bar style design, full-spectrum white light, more sunlike
-High PPE 2.35~2.57umol/j, average yields 1.8g/w
-Thick heatsink to dissipate heat better
-IP65 waterproof, feel free use humidifier
-The best light for 2'x4' veg, 2pcs SP150 perfect match 3'x3' flower tent

Mars Hydro TS1000 light
-Quantum board design, full-spectrum white light, more sunlike
-High PPE 2.15~2.3umol/j, average yields 1.5g/w
-The reflector design adds 20% par value in the corners
-Removable adjustable driver, extra extension cord added
-TS1000 square shape perfect match 2'x2' flower tent, 3'x3' veg stage

The multi choices, + TS1000 light
Sp150 20200401212346

SP150 20200401212359

juggernaut

juggernaut

I NEED AN LED FOR
3' X 4' VEG TENT
2' X 4' MOM TENT
2' X 3' PRE VEG
4' X 4' FLOWERING ROOMS X 2

I HAVE TWO 4' X 4' FLOWERING ROOMS. EACH ROOM HAS 2 1OOOWATT HPS LIGHTS. I WAS JUST GOING TO ADD A 400W MH TO PUT BTWN THE TWO 1000W IN EACH ROOM.

WHAT LED SYSTEM DO YOU THINK WOULD BE BEST TO GO BTWN 2 1000W HPS OVER A 4' X 4' TRAY.
I'M TRYING TO LOWER THE HEAT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE IN MY GROW ROOMS AND TO MIX UP THE LIGHT SOURCES.

PM OR POST
TYVM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom