Mars hydro lights catch fire!

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Everyone using mars hydro, check your shit. This is the second light thats done this from MH. They also dont stand behind their product as this light is only 3 weeks old and they want me to pay shipping both ways and for the parts to fix it. Damn near caught my house on fire, TWICE now.
Mars hydro lights catch fire
Mars hydro lights catch fire 2

E

ET12SECOND

Strapped for cash right now, it sucks. I just bought a new car because my old one shit the bed on me. Its been one thing after another lately.
No Worries I know how things can be :) what wattage was that light?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

someone will hopefully send you one for free but you may have to share your harvest!!..
everyone who grows should have a small fire extinguisher nearby..
I keep one in the cabinet right outside by tents šŸ‘šŸ»

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I run multiple Mars FC 4800s and are by far the best lights I've ever owned. A FIVE year warranty they came with so your blanket statements don't necessarily ring true.
They might warranty their new bar lights but they sure dont warranty the ts series like they say they do.
Many other threads on here with similar experiences with mars.
MH was such a poor company they were removed from the farm as a sponsor. That tell ya anything? Their garbage light couldve caught my house on fire. You might stand behind their stuff and i dont have a problem with that at all. But i dont stand behind them anymore.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I run multiple Mars FC 4800s and are by far the best lights I've ever owned. A FIVE year warranty they came with so your blanket statements don't necessarily ring true.
And the TS series only comes with a "one year" warranty. Not 5 like the fc series.

grnmtn

grnmtn

They might warranty their new bar lights but they sure dont warranty the ts series like they say they do.
Many other threads on here with similar experiences with mars.
MH was such a poor company they were removed from the farm as a sponsor. That tell ya anything? Their garbage light couldve caught my house on fire. You might stand behind their stuff and i dont have a problem with that at all. But i dont stand behind them anymore.
I see so spider farmer must be the best cuz this forum has them as a sponsor! Great logic!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Sure do.
You get what you pay for in life.
One of My Tsl 2000s in my 4x4 did this, and my tsw 2000 in my 3x3 did it too. Im just not using mars anymore.

They offered to warranty it but they want me to pay shipping both ways and for the parts, the labor would be free. The light is only 3 weeks old, i shouldn't have to pay anything at all.

Hope everything works out with your 4800s and you don't ever have to comtact customer service.

Latest posts

Top Bottom