Marzcanna's Poisonous Dreams (Indoor Grow)

• Thread starter Marzcanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Marzcanna

Marzcanna

So this is will be my first diary on THC and honestly not yet ready for anther 3 weeks but I thought I'd go ahead and start this grows diary ahead of time anyway. Last run we had Banana blaze & Blueberry autos grown outdoors under the African sky with local brand nutes

20210101_215610.jpg

This time we taking our grow from outside and bringing it into a 150x150x200cm (approx: 60x60x79') indoor grow tent, a generous gift from a friend, I will also be using and reviewing two 1000W Led Light sold by his company, (how kind of me 😏)

images.jpeg-190.jpg

Veg time will depand on the preformance of the LEDS but will aim for about 7-8 weeks veg time. (maybe more if i decide to grow out mothers)

RH levels will be kept at 60% veg / 50% mid flower / 30% late flower

Medium will be a mix of Coco, worm castings and perlite (not sure yet of which ratios i will be using in this grow, so suggestions are welcomed)

PH, EC & PPM Targets:

Early Veg - PH 60-6.2
EC 1100
PPM 550

MID Veg - PH 5.8-6.2
EC 1200
PPM 600

Late Veg - PH 5.7-6.2
EC 1250
PPM 625

(Flowring Targets To Be Updated)

Nutes will be, cal-mag, root stimulator, NPK booster and a local brand 3 part (Names to be updated)

The strains will be Blue Dream and Durban Poison by Nirvana

durban-poison-feminized.jpg

images.jpeg-184.jpg

I'm eager to document the Durban Poison strain as its one of my favorite sativas around, who knows might even try cross the two in this run ✌ wounder what I'd call it? 🤔

Last edited:
Marzcanna

Marzcanna

So I've harvested my smallest plant of green crack FAST by Humboldt, grown under a 300w Led. This means in the next 2weeks i will be ready to start this grow diary.

For this grow I want to try something different and so video documenting instead of pics. Keep in mind I have VERY to no experience in making these type of videos, soooo don't be too harsh on me 😅

Below is my first video attempt at this latest harvest of green crack FAST by Humboldt, I will be doing similar videos for this grows diary and hopefully they will get better 😌

Top Bottom