Marzcanna's Poisonous Dreams (Indoor Grow)

• Thread starter Marzcanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Aurora thumb1a7e586c238f03255a5b004d3a8840dd

IMG 20210718 215315 edit 266849097970217thumb5070e1b443a900d337e93aa8866e4baf

Polish 20210718 220552964thumb3c7f7030a7455a483f953ef45effa7b6

sportyridr

sportyridr

Well looky here...Autopot you say? πŸ˜…πŸ˜…...I'm just waiting to pull the trigger on the 4 pot dealio next month. Got some travel mid August for a week, besides that and the insane weather here this year I am happy to not be stressing about a grow. I am hoping to be all set and have aquavalves on by Labor Day Weekend.

I have been researching every bit of info I can scrounge, then I'll get to youtube for the vids there. I look forward to your grow reports. I will be following most of the normal info out there but have read about some success at doing a couple things a lil diff. Good ideas/bad ideas...I guess we'll see.

Look forward to see your setup and all that in the coming days & weeks! Lastly hope you & family are well, been seeing some not so good news and was thinking of ya!

Be well!

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Well looky here...Autopot you say? πŸ˜…πŸ˜…...I'm just waiting to pull the trigger on the 4 pot dealio next month. Got some travel mid August for a week, besides that and the insane weather here this year I am happy to not be stressing about a grow. I am hoping to be all set and have aquavalves on by Labor Day Weekend.

I have been researching every bit of info I can scrounge, then I'll get to youtube for the vids there. I look forward to your grow reports. I will be following most of the normal info out there but have read about some success at doing a couple things a lil diff. Good ideas/bad ideas...I guess we'll see.

Look forward to see your setup and all that in the coming days & weeks! Lastly hope you & family are well, been seeing some not so good news and was thinking of ya!

Be well!
First of all thank you for your concern. Yea everything is well not as bad this side as other parts of the country luckily. Very nice of you. Hope everything is well with you and your family and keeping safe with the flu.

With the autopots get the aquavalve5, and have it set up with a 12mm lead pipe and 12mm to 9mm fittings for your valve5s. The old valves use 6mm piping and the get clogged easy and you can't use organics. The valve5 is bigger and can be used with organics and the water flow is a lot faster.

I do hope you go autopots and do a journal will be good to follow that aswel. I'm sure you will have those man like buds of yours but on steroids 😍

sportyridr

sportyridr

Your welcome & thank you. Been vaxxed since late April, all good...it seems its the others who don't wish to participate are having the toughest of it right now in my world (rolls eyes). One day at a time, that's my life anyway.

Yep I'm getting fairly up to speed with what I need, even made a trip to the local hydro to look at it up close and ask some ?'s.

Purchased some 2gal square fab pots they should slip right in as I'm not so interested in the hardsided.
Won't be giving away any money for the domes. Overpriced plastic, I'll make my own using round top drink lids with small holes and add a 2 or 3" flat airstone πŸ˜‰.
Thinking I will stay with my large perlite that I use and skip the hydroton balls.
I will also be adding a shut off for each pot line.
I recently read a guys grow journal (not here) and he does a nice job detailing his grow from germination in the autopot. Kinda debunking the whole up pot, wait a week or so to turn system on...was an interesting read. They have an Autopot forum that's fairly active so good info there. I'll message you the link.

That's bout where I'm at man. I look forward to your journals when you get things ready.

I need to put a post up of my recent nonsense I've been up to 😜

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

S
Your welcome & thank you. Been vaxxed since late April, all good...it seems its the others who don't wish to participate are having the toughest of it right now in my world (rolls eyes). One day at a time, that's my life anyway.

Yep I'm getting fairly up to speed with what I need, even made a trip to the local hydro to look at it up close and ask some ?'s.

Purchased some 2gal square fab pots they should slip right in as I'm not so interested in the hardsided.
Won't be giving away any money for the domes. Overpriced plastic, I'll make my own using round top drink lids with small holes and add a 2 or 3" flat airstone πŸ˜‰.
Thinking I will stay with my large perlite that I use and skip the hydroton balls.
I will also be adding a shut off for each pot line.
I recently read a guys grow journal (not here) and he does a nice job detailing his grow from germination in the autopot. Kinda debunking the whole up pot, wait a week or so to turn system on...was an interesting read. They have an Autopot forum that's fairly active so good info there. I'll message you the link.

That's bout where I'm at man. I look forward to your journals when you get things ready.

I need to put a post up of my recent nonsense I've been up to 😜
Sounds like a good plan, I also scraped away with the air domes, I didn't see the need to pay so much for a piece of "plastic". I'm using coco with perlite and adding airstones to the res. The diy domes is a great idea and I might try it next round. I have a flexi tank with a 12mm lead pipe with shut off for my valve5 and organics. I could only find the old plastic res with the 6mm hole for my synthetics, and with no means to drill a 12.5mm hole I had to go with the standard 6mm for them. But I'm thinking of upgrading it after harvest

SSgrower

SSgrower

I bought a 7" domed tray, I am not impressed, still learning to use it so I don't spill & kill the little clones. I got 2 that lived from this 8 cutting run. I knocked 1 from the tray and didn't see it until the next day.

20210630 141949 Burst01
Marzcanna

Marzcanna

I bought a 7" domed tray, I am not impressed, still learning to use it so I don't spill & kill the little clones. I got 2 that lived from this 8 cutting run. I knocked 1 from the tray and didn't see it until the next day.
Plain coco? I have a cloner I never used tho. My friend has good success using them tho

chemistry

chemistry

To much leaf on your cuttings, cut them back by two thirds, , or the plant try's to make leaf, when you want it to make root, cover with your dome for a week, and they should have roots . πŸ˜‰

sportyridr

sportyridr

S

Sounds like a good plan, I also scraped away with the air domes, I didn't see the need to pay so much for a piece of "plastic". I'm using coco with perlite and adding airstones to the res. The diy domes is a great idea and I might try it next round. I have a flexi tank with a 12mm lead pipe with shut off for my valve5 and organics. I could only find the old plastic res with the 6mm hole for my synthetics, and with no means to drill a 12.5mm hole I had to go with the standard 6mm for them. But I'm thinking of upgrading it after harvest

"with no means to drill a 12.5mm hole I had to go with the standard 6mm for them."

You good sir need to tell the wife you need to buy some tools πŸ˜‚.

Looks like your going to have a full house when things get going full tilt boogie. πŸ₯πŸͺ˜πŸŽ·πŸŽΊπŸŽΈπŸͺ—

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

"with no means to drill a 12.5mm hole I had to go with the standard 6mm for them."

You good sir need to tell the wife you need to buy some tools πŸ˜‚.

Looks like your going to have a full house when things get going full tilt boogie. πŸ₯πŸͺ˜πŸŽ·πŸŽΊπŸŽΈπŸͺ—
"Looks like your going to have a full house when things get going full tilt BOOGIE"
that's my worry... Over crowed party with no corona protocols πŸ˜•

And πŸ˜‚ I ll have to tell my wife Indeed

sportyridr

sportyridr

"Looks like your going to have a full house when things get going full tilt BOOGIE"
that's my worry... Over crowed party with no corona protocols πŸ˜•

And πŸ˜‚ I ll have to tell my wife Indeed

So, what did she say about the tools?...lmao

Best pick up a hedge trimmer while your out shopping for tools, that'll keep them plants in order 😜 🀣. Will help bring the sides of the tent back in from getting pushed out from those beanstalks. 🌿🌿

No maters

What a problem to have πŸ˜‰

Latest posts

Top Bottom