Mass x sb < sourslut x sb < rocky x blueberry <afghan skunk x afghan haze from seed

• Thread starter sunsimulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

SunSim- you know I'd be all over it!! I've heard nothing but rave reviews of your Sour D work, thats what I'm hoping for broham!! I say go for it on the seed front...I'll get in line behind RB...

C

ColoraDro

to funny sunny,

Friggin killer strains man..I can not wait to see them all in flower.

The Mass super skunk x Sourbubble is going to be insane.

Keep up the good work man...

RC

Yessir it is I have been running it for about 2 years in a relatives garden we came out with about 4 diff plants and of the 4 there was 2 sat dom and 2 indica dom. We ended up keeping the sativa due to potency and yeild I'm about to flower 2 of them on Monday so stay tuned...

OLD FLA STONER

OLD FLA STONER

thanks for the start-up bro now i can bost the sunsour is the best tasteing best smell weed i've ever grown!! it came thou like a champ in a very stress filled room were everything hermed but the sunsour and the other sunsim strain swtxsb, it yeilded 3 oz off a 3 ft plant and was the dankest shit you can find!!! props bro u the man!!!! it is the fire like u say!!!! oh I forgot too say if your holdin these beans crack them your standin on a goldmine and i got the sat pheno suns talks about its the bomb!!! oh and people would give a arm and a leg for those MSSXSB seeds they rock straight ass diesel funk that can take stress without the nuts!!!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

yea buddy Sour flavors done it for me on the first time !

Well if everyone wants my seeds ,, i don;t see no reason not to ,, just all depends of the interest generated .
im working for that atm , We'll see if Logic allows it and we'll see if the public wants them ,, these will be the 2 things that decide if i will release seeds.

:anim_19:

Really? Consider this section of the public interested in beans!

L

luvinlife

Really? Consider this section of the public interested in beans!

No Doubt Man.....Methree or Metwelve, whatever man put me that list sunsim!! lol......mouths waterin for some sunsim sourd....even though ive never tried yours there's enough folks out there speakin hella highly of your sd....with all the work you've put in man it sounds like a good sour thats lotsa folks would probably love! john fogerty......put me in coach Im ready to play.........lol:rauch08::sun2:

S

sunsimulator

Thanks everyone,, We gonna get yall some seeds for sure !
I just got to figure out how im'a go about this.
i have been around a few places , And still IMHO and my very close friends that go were i go agree that Smoke outa the garden is untouchable in terms or ,, look ,, smell ,, taste ,, and power! i juts can't wait to see the reactions from ppl when they do get these seeds!

:sun2:

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I posted about my interest in your seeds on your other thread. I can't move it, but to be clear I am interested in these seeds very much and hope to see them on the THCbay oneday.

I am not greedy at all but I will mad click these seeds!!

winta

winta

the reaction will be something like:anim_19::clapping:party0042:

L

luvinlife

I am not greedy at all but I will mad click these seeds!!

yup me too!!!! family guy style...click............click.........click.......click.....click....click...click.clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick
:D

T

ThaKid

Glad yer gettin it done...wheres theres a will, theres a way!!!! Get em rockin!!!

S

sunsimulator

HEY HEY HEY KID , It's all about adapting ,, improvising ,
and over coming daily problems! U know whats up ONLY EASY DAY WAS YESTERDAY!!!!

good to see ya around.

C

ColoraDro

HEY HEY HEY KID , It's all about adapting ,, improvising ,
and over coming daily problems! U know whats up ONLY EASY DAY WAS YESTERDAY!!!!

good to see ya around.

If life wasn't hard it wouldn't be fun now would it lol

S

sunsimulator

LOL thats right Dro ,,

Ok i got a chance to head up and check out the Kids the past few days ,, They are all looking good ,,

The Afghan haze x Afghan Skunk i have one is already showing it's Manly Man ways ,, Big ,Vigorous , Being a Show off ,, damn THING IS A STREAKER !!! i went in there
and it showed me it's lil balls!
DSCF1379.JPG

Looks like it is leaning toward the haze side . were not trying to feed these plants a lot we don;t want them to grow like crazy ,, just keeping them stress free , If we feed too much we'll have a jungle on our hands ..

The Mass x sb plants look great ,, so does the mass x sour slut ,, the all pretty much looking like the ECO-TYPE of the Indica's ,, But there just babies atm ,
we'll see different traits come out in the phenos . They just need lil more time to mature ,, Anyway here is a lil update ..

DSCF1382.JPG
DSCF1375.JPG

C

connoisseur

cant wait to see how this turns out.
used to be on og and read bog treads all day, he was one of my sourses of inspiration as a young lad. had the plessure to grow his sour bogbubble and just have to say i loved it.was the sb the male or female in the breeding of these beans. and if you have grown any of these before what has the sb contributed with.
i got some sb mixes in the flowering room rigth now and i like what i see.
hope you find your self a keeper or two.
here is mine at day 36 12/12

sbb1_07.jpg

keep it real..
i got my eye on you.

S

sunsimulator

hey connoisseur..

how r ya ? thanks for coming by .

I have grown many many of these seeds and many other xes done with SB.. Im going to give a secret away .
I use SB because it's ecotype is a true breeding afghan or paki indica plant ,, it's Phenotype is a Bubba Kush or some type of kush plant or a Ibl Tom Hill product which are all in same family!.
Now the ilb of this phenotype is makes the offspring consistent form of a true paki or afghan indica.

Now when i make a x and i see it make changes in the phenotype or changes the ecotype well that tells me i got some dominate traits to pay attention to . If they are good i use them to my advantage ,, if bad i don't use them . But my point is i can tell what happens when some outside influence changes a ecotype or phenotype and that points me in a direction to make my next plan.

To make certain things we have to know what changes the sequence of the DNA ,,For me this is one way i can do that , i do not have tools to do this with so i have to do it By trial and error ,or notes i take .
then all these traits have to be aligned in certain order
to make a copy or to replicate .

I also use female sb or male sb what ever i have to .
it is sorta a control unit for information.We have to have a control to get positive information and consistent results .

S

sunsimulator

i bet you'll never guess what pollen im;a use on the chem clone huh lol !!!!
DSCF1348.JPG

C

connoisseur

think i have an idea, you cheeky monkey......
chemxsb migth be one badass cross, resin production will be extreem.
chem cuts are looking real nice

ecotype=genotype. this was the word you were looking fore.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter

I have some ChemDXSB's flowering now:nod

S

sunsimulator

well ecotype and genotype 2 differnt meanings

the genotype is the Mj it's self ,, the ecotype is 1 of 2 really ,, indica or sativa so the ecotype im talking about here would be the indica . the Genome IS Cannabis Sativa ... The phenotype is the traits it express's from the hybrid of ecotypes ,

i think it would be a nice x ,

Latest posts

Top Bottom