Mass x sb < sourslut x sb < rocky x blueberry <afghan skunk x afghan haze from seed

• Thread starter sunsimulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sunsimulator

Sorry everyone , i will update soon ,, as i been so busy !
I am really into some serious breeding atm ,, and don't have much time to stick my head outa the Hole .

I do have an update and will do it soon .

S

sunsimulator

lil pics

Hey yall thought i would show yall some pic of the MASS X SB X SOUR SLUT ..

This is a few pics of the tops ,, the plants and some of the side buds on all three plants ,, they all pretty much look alike ,, i do see one with a smaller yeild ,, but that be in the plant or from me ,,

anyway here sre some pics will get some of the mass x sb next!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
ok we will give you 24 hours. if it aint fixed by then we're coming in shootin!

S

sunsimulator

FOKIN A I GOT IT TO WORK!!! LOL

ok here are MASS X SB X SOUR SLUT >
note how these 3 look alike ,, went down with 4 seeds one was male keeping it for breeding!

DSCF0040.JPG
DSCF0041.JPG
DSCF00391.JPG
DSCF0038.JPG
DSCF00341.JPG
DSCF0035.JPG
DSCF00311.JPG
DSCF0033.JPG
DSCF00341.JPG
DSCF0028.JPG
DSCF00221.JPG
DSCF00302.JPG
DSCF00271.JPG
DSCF00211.JPG

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like you nailed it. Freaking nice man. After running countless packs of seeds I can really appreciate that. Thats one frosty superior looking plant right there....or I guess I should say three superior looking plants right there.

Smell and Taste?

fred

S

sunsimulator

Looks like you nailed it. Freaking nice man. After running countless packs of seeds I can really appreciate that. Thats one frosty superior looking plant right there....or I guess I should say three superior looking plants right there.

Smell and Taste?

fred

thanks Fred!! haven;t got to smoke these yet they are still in flower. I had to smell so many i forgot how they smelled ,, i will report on that next time i go see them .
I will say this ,, the buds are so dense ,, and tight ,,
these things will weigh in . they got 25 more days to flower

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Super sick skillz Sun! :cool

S

sunsimulator

Thanks everyone

thanks for yall's very nice words!
These are coming along nicely .. Smell is FOking crazy ,, SOUR,, BABY SHIT,,,,,Makes ya go ewwwwww and ahhhhhhh at the same time if u get what im saying!

for those that don;t know what sourslut is .. This is a cross that came from Jimmynitz,, ECSD X SPACEQUEEN.
it makes a cherry diesel plant ! very very strong weed..
tasty as hell ..

thanks all for the stop in ,, will update with other hybrids im working and more pics!

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Sour Baby Shit!!!!! Ewwwww....Awwww....lol. Looks like ya gots some beaut-urful looking ladys. Great Work Sunsim! You got a hell offa keen eye for the talent, thats a fact.

true grit

true grit

Lookin gorgeous sunsim! Sounds freaking stellar too...i can dig sour baby shit smell!...lol.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Looking great Sunsim! :sun2: Those 3 really do look similar. Sour baby shit sounds crazy, lol..can't wait to see more....Proper as always Sun!

Top Bottom